Only fucking white ladies ?

Nobby

Male
Gold Member
Hey Fellas...... Do you only fuck white ladies or do you still keep on fucking black ladies ?

:devil:
Hey Fellas, nobody is willing to answer this important question ?
Can't say as a black man. But what I am finding is that a lot of them are neglecting their wives and girlfriends in order to get into the white cooze. This is where I spend my time and seldom nail the same black booty more than three or four times before moving on.

Can't say as a black man. But what I am finding is that a lot of them are neglecting their wives and girlfriends in order to get into the white cooze. This is where I spend my time and seldom nail the same black booty more than three or four times before moving on.

Then I am an exception. First I keep my black wife satisfied, then I am looking for white ladies to fuck them. :)

As a white man, how do you like the black girls ? Would be interested to have your opinion. From a white man´s point of view, what is the difference between fucking black and white ladies ?

As a white man, how do you like the black girls ? Would be interested to have your opinion. From a white man´s point of view, what is the difference between fucking black and white ladies ?
Black ladies are much more uninhibited than most white women. They also can really work their stuff better and since they are used to riding thick meat, can really put the squeeze on an average white cock. When it does to blow jobs, they can't be surpassed cause they REALLY like doing the do and can damned near suck a guys brains out the end of his cock.
These are married black ladies I'm talking, here. Don't know nothing about the single ones.

THEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE ;LET YOU black men HAVE MONEY!!
It's a celebration, bitches!!
Here's a little dity for you.
black man, black man black man,
black man black man jig!
Yo mama fucked a white boy so your lips is big!!
But since she did yo gotta know yo in a bad fix.
Cause now we all know yo gotta little dick!
Rich James, bitches!!

I've had a black woman. When I was 24 she was 31 and my first bbw. She was very aggressive and loved to suck and swallow me. I only fucked her a few times but it was different than white girls.

Back