Only allowed to lick her

I think this kind of happens naturally. A couple months we after started having an open relationship I said something to my gf about not having sex that much anymore, and I remember her explaining that she had a bf now and I needed to get used to it. It was an adjustment but I definitely understood the situation

After my wife had her first big cock, it became only a matter of time when she only had me eat her pussy and no longer allowed to fuck her. I remember her sitting me down and telling me that she felt like she wanted to save her pussy for him even though she knew she was my wife and it was a dilema for her. WHen I told her I understood but asked if I could still eat her pussy and watch her masturbate, she was very surprised but when I told her I enjoyed those things more than attempting to fuck her she was very excited and let me eat her to an orgasm right then and there. For us, it was perfect

I think its a very natural way to retrain the white male, so that he doesn't think of his penis as a tool for penetration.
But really, seems like more of an inevitability with this lifestyle.

I agree .
I also think it's important that the white male isnt totally ignored but is masturbated by his white female as she tells him how much better her black lover fucks her.
She especially must tell the white male at the moment of his ejaculation how much better black cock feels inside her. This way the white male will associate his humiliation with pleasure and accept his fete more easily.

I agree .
I also think it's important that the white male isnt totally ignored but is masturbated by his white female as she tells him how much better her black lover fucks her.
She especially must tell the white male at the moment of his ejaculation how much better black cock feels inside her. This way the white male will associate his humiliation with pleasure and accept his fete more easily.
what beautiful point

I agree .

If he is into humiliation, that's all fine and dandy, but otherwise not really necessary.
The main thing is that as long as his wife invests the time and effort to keep her husband in a highly stimulated state by edging him and playing tease and denial games with him, he will not only not feel ignored, but will be open to trying anything she suggests or desires that will bring her pleasure. :)

There are many times when my husband just wants me to jerk him off while telling him what my BBC did to me earlier. He asks one question after the next...did you suck his cock....of course....did he come in your mouth....yes. Sometimes I will kiss him after answering that question which always ends with a mess in my hands.

With us, we have a full, fun and active sex life. Frisky is allowed to do what she wants. However she always wants me involved. Whether I'm joining in or taking pictures, she wants me involved. She can play without me there but has only done so a couple of times.... We nearly always finish the night having sex together...
Everything is done through mutual agreement. It's not a case of who is allowed to do what. It's about agreed limits... However I am lot more easy going so she gets the go a head from me to do most things... ;-)

Back