Online Sex Training Relationships

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
There are a few threads that talk about training. And I was curious if any women or cuckolded men have been trained online by a Bull or a Master, if you are into the bdsm thing?

I am very selective with the women I meet from online - it's not about physical safety that I'm concerned with, but mental safety. I have never met anyone on this site that is "crazy", the women I've met here were logged in at lpsg as well.

But I do caution anyone meeting someone online just to be aware that they could turn out to be a stalker.

So, to get the point of the thread.
I started doing online training relationships only. Using email, Kik, skype, I developed individual programs for women, single and attached to enhance their sexual enjoyment.

Anyone else have experience with this type of relationship? What was your experience? Would you do it again? Did you meet the trainer after a certain period of time?

I'm the opposite when it comes to meeting online. I have a strong intuition and am quite perceptive. Being afraid of stalkers or crazy people or whatever is silly. Like attracts like. If you're meeting crazies, you are also the unstable one.

I would never go for training anyone unless they were paying me to. Proper training needs strong bonds. Voice and touch cannot be replaced by text.

I get approached fairly often to partake in it. If there's a demand for it, get money get paid!

@now I can totally see your point and perspective. Being in LA, Im surprised you don't have the same attitude toward people you don't know. NYC is just too unpredictable for me to go on "instinct" alone. I've had my fair share of encounters with unstable people in real life- having nothing to do with online - so I know how easy it is to be involved with someone.

And maybe i didnt communicate this clearly. There is a huge difference between meeting someone and becoming involved with them. The bonds is the issue, not the meeting. I am not afraid to meet anyone. But I dont waste my time or the other person's if the meeting isn't going to move forward in a particular direction.

I have to say that I have contemplated the getting paid for training, many, many times. I have been offered money. I am not a licensed therapist, so I think it's a gray area in terms of sexual training and "getting paid for sex."

I do accept gifts, dinners, etc. But I dont take cash money. It's just personal preference.

I have gotten a few emails PM, from this post. And I want to make one clear distinction.
Training is not cyber sex. For men that are cuck-wannabes, I train couples who have discussed this fetish and fantasy and both agree it is something they want to explore. My training does not always end up with the woman sleeping with another man. It's a training. Your wife or gf, may not be so keen on the idea of doing it - but she wants to explore the idea fully before she makes her final call. I think you should embrace that. It's not easy for a woman in the US, to say to her committed partner, yes I want to fuck someone else - and "it's ok."

My trainings are about learning, exploring, growing, and testing boundaries.

My assumption @now is that you are training specifically sex and the enjoyment of sex with a white woman. You are the man that I recommend after I'm done. You are the "bull" that the wife needs to fuck. And trust me, after my training is over and she commits to doing it - she NEEDS you more than she ever needed a cock before.

Are there other men on here that "train" and what type of training do you do?

Back