One step further first time allowed to watch

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Cocksly, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Cocksly

Cocksly Active Member

Austria
    Hello community. As I wrote in an other post, we are a cuckold couple from austria. Last year my lovely wife cucked me for the first time but I wasn't present when she is up with her lover.
    We talked a lot and this weekend they allow me to watch. I am very happy about this but also a bit afraid. What can you reccomend me to do when there? I mean we talked about it and my wife said I should wait in the bathroom and come in when the are fucking. She is also nervous

2. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    For some of us, watching our wives fuck her bull is the ultimate in cuckoldry. If she is nervous, it may be a good idea to let them start and try to sneak in as unintrusively as possible. I would also suggest not talking or interupting them in any way unless they invite you to. Finally for sure, do NOT masturbate until they are completely finished. Cumming can changes things for us cucks and not always in a good way ! Good luck & Please keep me posted in how it goes !!!

3. Cocksly

Cocksly Active Member

Austria
    Hy thx for your advice. Hopefully everything goes good. This is a huge thing for us. I ll post you what happened

4. Bellaazz

US
    Thanks !! I know how huge it is and I hope it goes as well as it did for us !!!!!

TheUBM and Cocksly like this.
  5. JenNWayne

JenNWayne Member

Mmm.,..does she Think seeing him enter would hurt you?

6. JenNWayne

JenNWayne Member

So right! I'd definitely want my wife and her lover to climax FIRST

Bellaazz likes this.
  7. Cocksly

Cocksly Active Member

Austria
    No, but its the first time, and she wants to be comfortable with her bull. She is nervous like me so I think its the best.

Bellaazz likes this.
  8. Cocksly

Cocksly Active Member

Austria
    You are right.

Bellaazz likes this.
  9. JenNWayne

JenNWayne Member

She makes me WANT to wait, so her black friend can climax w her! So breathtaking

Cocksly likes this.
  10. Cocksly

Cocksly Active Member

Austria
    Well I have a cock cage. I think I will wear it on Saturday ;)

Roy Randall and Bellaazz like this.
  11. JenNWayne

JenNWayne Member

The 1st time seeing from the start was soooo intenselt bittersweet :)

Roy Randall and Bellaazz like this.
  12. JenNWayne

JenNWayne Member

If it was only, but always, for when she's with someone, here or his house, I'd happily offer to be chaste when she was having lover time

Cocksly likes this.
  13. Cocksly

Cocksly Active Member

Austria
    Seems like its going to happen :). We booked a hotel room for this weekend. Today its our time, tomorrow her lover joins us. Guess I'll become from husband to side kik of them. Can't wait what's going to happen.

wit, Bellaazz and ready4funuk like this.
  14. Bellaazz

US
    ENJOY !!! (and of course let us know what happens - maybe a few pics or a vid would be nice too :) :)

15. Cocksly

Cocksly Active Member

Austria
    Thank you. I'll write how it was. ;)

16. Cocksly

Cocksly Active Member

Austria
    Weekend is over, back home. First time watching my wife. It was, how can I say, revealing and all in all great. Will post later about it. We will definitely do that again. :)

Bellaazz, Wife an bbc and wit like this.
  17. Bellaazz

US
    How did she like it ?

18. Cocksly

Cocksly Active Member

Austria
    Hey everybody. Been busy at work so I had no time to write. Its the first time I try to write our experience, so please don't expect to much ;)

As I mentioned it was the first time I was allowed to watch my beautiful wife with her bull. 2 weeks ago we had a long weekend at lake constanz. We arrived Friday and had the day for us relaxing at the spa. Our date with her lover was planned for Saturday. It was planned that he arrives for lunch. Me and my wife discussed how we should react when he is here. We agreed that I have to take one step back and let them have the lunch for them self.
    On Friday after relaxing in the spa, we had a great dinner. After that we went to our room. As I mentioned before I was looked up since the begin if the week. My wife looked me up and gave me a hand job, but I was not allied to cum which was very difficult. I think it was 5 strokes of her and than she had to stop. We both were very turned on. After that I had to lick her to an orgasm. We both then went to sleep but for me it was hard to be able to.

Bellaazz likes this.