One step further first time allowed to watch

Cocksly

Male
From
Austria
Hello community. As I wrote in an other post, we are a cuckold couple from austria. Last year my lovely wife cucked me for the first time but I wasn't present when she is up with her lover.
We talked a lot and this weekend they allow me to watch. I am very happy about this but also a bit afraid. What can you reccomend me to do when there? I mean we talked about it and my wife said I should wait in the bathroom and come in when the are fucking. She is also nervous

For some of us, watching our wives fuck her bull is the ultimate in cuckoldry. If she is nervous, it may be a good idea to let them start and try to sneak in as unintrusively as possible. I would also suggest not talking or interupting them in any way unless they invite you to. Finally for sure, do NOT masturbate until they are completely finished. Cumming can changes things for us cucks and not always in a good way ! Good luck & Please keep me posted in how it goes !!!

Hello community. As I wrote in an other post, we are a cuckold couple from austria. Last year my lovely wife cucked me for the first time but I wasn't present when she is up with her lover.
We talked a lot and this weekend they allow me to watch. I am very happy about this but also a bit afraid. What can you reccomend me to do when there? I mean we talked about it and my wife said I should wait in the bathroom and come in when the are fucking. She is also nervous
Mmm.,..does she Think seeing him enter would hurt you?

For some of us, watching our wives fuck her bull is the ultimate in cuckoldry. If she is nervous, it may be a good idea to let them start and try to sneak in as unintrusively as possible. I would also suggest not talking or interupting them in any way unless they invite you to. Finally for sure, do NOT masturbate until they are completely finished. Cumming can changes things for us cucks and not always in a good way ! Good luck & Please keep me posted in how it goes !!!
So right! I'd definitely want my wife and her lover to climax FIRST

Seems like its going to happen :). We booked a hotel room for this weekend. Today its our time, tomorrow her lover joins us. Guess I'll become from husband to side kik of them. Can't wait what's going to happen.
ENJOY !!! (and of course let us know what happens - maybe a few pics or a vid would be nice too :) :)

Hey everybody. Been busy at work so I had no time to write. Its the first time I try to write our experience, so please don't expect to much ;)

As I mentioned it was the first time I was allowed to watch my beautiful wife with her bull. 2 weeks ago we had a long weekend at lake constanz. We arrived Friday and had the day for us relaxing at the spa. Our date with her lover was planned for Saturday. It was planned that he arrives for lunch. Me and my wife discussed how we should react when he is here. We agreed that I have to take one step back and let them have the lunch for them self.
On Friday after relaxing in the spa, we had a great dinner. After that we went to our room. As I mentioned before I was looked up since the begin if the week. My wife looked me up and gave me a hand job, but I was not allied to cum which was very difficult. I think it was 5 strokes of her and than she had to stop. We both were very turned on. After that I had to lick her to an orgasm. We both then went to sleep but for me it was hard to be able to.

Back