One reaction I wish I could give a woman

Sex is supposed to be enjoyable and pleasurable ... didn't appear to be either for her. He should have eased that moster inside her and had her begging not to pull it out. Only people that get enjoyment out of that are those that get enjoyment out of seeing someone in pain.

You no the old saying No Pain No Gain - She I a true champion and we should be giving her around of applause. Bravo
Well, I tend to think she might be aiming for an Oscar with just a little too much zeal, personally, but that aside, I disagree with the no pain, no gain. Any guy who wants to cause me pain will only get one chance to do it.

It all depends on your threshold for pain. Some women like to be punished and choked out why because that's what they wanted me to do. It's crazy but some are into being man handled and some like to be loved n cherished n caressed. I guess to each is own.

It all depends on your threshold for pain. Some women like to be punished and choked out why because that's what they wanted me to do. It's crazy but some are into being man handled and some like to be loved n cherished n caressed. I guess to each is own.
I definitely believe in "to each their own", which is why I want to get to know the guy first, to make sure those turn-ons and limits are compatible and that he doesn't want someone he can treat roughly.

Last edited:
Depends on the woman. But as long as she loves it that's all that matters. Plus she is a bit over reactive. She's like that in all her other videos lol

Back