One off fucks, a few regulars or an exclusive arrangement?

Given the choice, in an ideal world how would you most like to have your fun?

• The thrill of meeting someone new every time gives me a thrill that can't be matched

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • I like the idea of having a small selection of regulars that I can look to whenever I feel horny

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • I like a mix of both a small selection of regulars that and occasional one off meets

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • A special NSA couple, Bull, fuck buddy that I meet on an exclusive basis

Votes: 10 15.9%

• Total voters
Well hun! I have not made the big leap yet and tried a bbc like my hubby wants me to! But my choice would be someone new everytime! Reason being my line of work! This lifestyle could get me fired! Second is it may only be a one time thing! Told my hubby i would consider trying bbc, so i might try it and not like it! Just my take on the subject, hope this helps hun!

Well hun! I have not made the big leap yet and tried a bbc like my hubby wants me to! But my choice would be someone new everytime! Reason being my line of work! This lifestyle could get me fired! Second is it may only be a one time thing! Told my hubby i would consider trying bbc, so i might try it and not like it! Just my take on the subject, hope this helps hun!

Thanks for responding. I am always eager to know peoples perspectives. the first time can often be quite special. Yes it may go wrong but you may also discover that you like it more than you could ever have expected ;-)

Thanks for responding. I am always eager to know peoples perspectives. the first time can often be quite special. Yes it may go wrong but you may also discover that you like it more than you could ever have expected ;-)
Well hun! If i do take the leap! I decide I like I may just have to come back and change my answer. I still have to be very cautious as i could get fired from my job!

Well hun! If i do take the leap! I decide I like I may just have to come back and change my answer. I still have to be very cautious as i could get fired from my job!

Very true, most people are discreet so that shouldn't be a problem. Having said that I do take certain precautions. In swinging circles I never use my real name and I have a separate fun phone so I never get confused about who might be at the other end of the call or text message

Lol! Hun! My hubby created a seperate gmail account and it synced with the rest of his accounts! He is so pissed, his pic from facebook is on it and it brought his full name along for the ride as well. The funny part is, he is a dumb white boy, so he cant figure out how to change it! I laughed at him and told him, you get what you deserve, see if he ask me to sleep with a bbc again!

Lol! Hun! My hubby created a seperate gmail account and it synced with the rest of his accounts! He is so pissed, his pic from facebook is on it and it brought his full name along for the ride as well. The funny part is, he is a dumb white boy, so he cant figure out how to change it! I laughed at him and told him, you get what you deserve, see if he ask me to sleep with a bbc again!

lolol now that is funny. Also exactly why i have two phones. these days it is easy to get a cheap smartphone to use for whatsapp gmail etc etc etc

Fresh is exciting and naughty which are good.....but for me hotter, kinky sexy comes from familiarity. I like to have a regular or two or three. I really relax better and let go and they seem to know to lead me deeper and deeper into my kinky side. Hubby says third time is the charm...I think the third time is a good start.

So far I've had almost exclusively one offs. I have a guy that I see pretty regularly, but it's not like we date or anything, it's just sex.

Actually, I enjoy the best of both worlds! I have my ladies that I "service" on the regular but every one if them was referred by another woman that I'm involved with. Being in a military area where people get deployed constantly makes for a steady supply of fresh inventory :)

Back