One of my fantasies: In the bus

Hey @ all,

as i wrote i never had the chance to taste, feel or worship a big black cock...

but i have so many fantasies about it, i sometimes dream of it, wake up totally horny and just get the annoying tool of my bf.

So here is one of my maybe strange fantasies, also a start...

I got on the bus in the early morning and there were so many people that i had to stand right at the door, facing it. I wore my loose short miniskirt and a skintight tanktop, as it was hot already in the morning. To this, i wore heels, a push-up and a string.
As i stand there, i recognize that somebody is very close to my back, i almost feel his breath in my cheeks. as i slighty turn my head i see that is an amizingly attractive young guy, muscular, looking self confident and strong, and most of it: he was black. My heart starts to race, i can feel and hear it, everything around me got quite, i was totally in this moment. then i feel it, he touches my hips, he comes closer and says: 'hey sexy, i know how you feel..' i couldn't say anything, too many thoughts in my head, does he really knows or waas this just what he says to every girl? He wore a long loose shirt and loose pants, his grip got harder and he moved his hand to the edge of my skirt and moved closer... fuck is that true? what am i feeling there, his baseball or is this his cock? oh god i thought, shivered as he went up a gain with his hand, this time on my bare skin. i am paralyzed, 30 minutes ago i left the bedroom of my bf as everyday and now that...
He said: 'you like what you feel? touch it!' Me:' Yes, no, what, who are you? nono, not here and my bf...' with that he took my left hand and guided it behind me to his... cock! i hold my breath, this must be a joke, he has a dildo in his pants, this can't be true... at this moment he reached my string and touched me... i sighed... fuck i have to be quite - or shall i scream? no... the door opens, he let me go and people pass us... as soon the door is closed, he gets to work again, but quickly brings my string to one side... then he smiles. i know why, i am totally wet. he did almost nothing and i am wet, in the middle of the bus.
I felt him coming closer again, he got close to my ear and whispered: 'if you want pleasure, you have to do the work!' what does that mean? in the next moment i couldn't believe my eyes... between my slightly opened legs a black snake appeared, he stood behind be, took carefully his cock out and pushed it through my legs so nobody could see whats going on. oh my god. this must be so damn huge i thougt, so long! this can't be true... i touched it and it was true, so damn rock hard, standing straight away from his body... then he told me: 'rub your pussy on my stick, pleasure yourself...'
Shall i really do that? Oh god, i was so damn horny, yes really wet i think, i couldn't touch me to check it... it was kind of humilating, but this excitment was to much for me... i lowered myself and felt this rockhard flesh between my lips... istarted to rub up and down, oh god, i have to be slow, control myself... i could feel how wet i make his cock with my juice, it slides easier... oh my god, i am so wet... Then the bus came to another stop and he quickly pulled his tool back... i was breathing heavily, he just said:' i know you love it, you horny slut. hope we catch the same bus back in the evening!' then he just grabs one last time my ass and was gone. me standing in the bus, shivering, my string on one side and totally wet... I need an orgasm right now...

what do you think? tell me please ;-) kisses, lenana6.jpg

Hey @ all,

as i wrote i never had the chance to taste, feel or worship a big black cock...

but i have so many fantasies about it, i sometimes dream of it, wake up totally horny and just get the annoying tool of my bf.

So here is one of my maybe strange fantasies, also a start...

I got on the bus in the early morning and there were so many people that i had to stand right at the door, facing it. I wore my loose short miniskirt and a skintight tanktop, as it was hot already in the morning. To this, i wore heels, a push-up and a string.
As i stand there, i recognize that somebody is very close to my back, i almost feel his breath in my cheeks. as i slighty turn my head i see that is an amizingly attractive young guy, muscular, looking self confident and strong, and most of it: he was black. My heart starts to race, i can feel and hear it, everything around me got quite, i was totally in this moment. then i feel it, he touches my hips, he comes closer and says: 'hey sexy, i know how you feel..' i couldn't say anything, too many thoughts in my head, does he really knows or waas this just what he says to every girl? He wore a long loose shirt and loose pants, his grip got harder and he moved his hand to the edge of my skirt and moved closer... fuck is that true? what am i feeling there, his baseball or is this his cock? oh god i thought, shivered as he went up a gain with his hand, this time on my bare skin. i am paralyzed, 30 minutes ago i left the bedroom of my bf as everyday and now that...
He said: 'you like what you feel? touch it!' Me:' Yes, no, what, who are you? nono, not here and my bf...' with that he took my left hand and guided it behind me to his... cock! i hold my breath, this must be a joke, he has a dildo in his pants, this can't be true... at this moment he reached my string and touched me... i sighed... fuck i have to be quite - or shall i scream? no... the door opens, he let me go and people pass us... as soon the door is closed, he gets to work again, but quickly brings my string to one side... then he smiles. i know why, i am totally wet. he did almost nothing and i am wet, in the middle of the bus.
I felt him coming closer again, he got close to my ear and whispered: 'if you want pleasure, you have to do the work!' what does that mean? in the next moment i couldn't believe my eyes... between my slightly opened legs a black snake appeared, he stood behind be, took carefully his cock out and pushed it through my legs so nobody could see whats going on. oh my god. this must be so damn huge i thougt, so long! this can't be true... i touched it and it was true, so damn rock hard, standing straight away from his body... then he told me: 'rub your pussy on my stick, pleasure yourself...'
Shall i really do that? Oh god, i was so damn horny, yes really wet i think, i couldn't touch me to check it... it was kind of humilating, but this excitment was to much for me... i lowered myself and felt this rockhard flesh between my lips... istarted to rub up and down, oh god, i have to be slow, control myself... i could feel how wet i make his cock with my juice, it slides easier... oh my god, i am so wet... Then the bus came to another stop and he quickly pulled his tool back... i was breathing heavily, he just said:' i know you love it, you horny slut. hope we catch the same bus back in the evening!' then he just grabs one last time my ass and was gone. me standing in the bus, shivering, my string on one side and totally wet... I need an orgasm right now...

what do you think? tell me please ;-) kisses, lenaView attachment 166397
wow what an amazing describe for your feelings i love that

wow that is really amazing... never seen something like this ;-)

what do you think , shall i write another part?
we see a vigorous passenger can melt a chick's pussy and harden her nipples. if you tell the 2nd part of your story, we will see how a black passenger does it and it is gonna be hot!

thanks guys and ladies for the positive reply ;-) i have so many different fantasies. in wich direction shall it go on, should i go private with him or meet again in public?

Well, you did mention the return bus ride later in the day. It could start there and then move on to ?????

here is a short teasing introduction for a second part... tell me what you think or what you would like to happen? kisses for all you readers and bbc!

The whole day at the college, i was just thinking about my incident in the bus. i

couldn't follow the courses, my thoughts were always turning around this huge,

incredible and sexy dong. and all day long, i got wet again and again, my string was

moisture all day, my clit pinched out and my lips were swollen, but for some reason i

didn't go the the restroom and releived myself. Finally, the day at college ended and i

could go. The whole day i thought about what i should do and if i should meet him again

but i also thought about my bf. But as soon as i left, i knew that i wwant more, no need

more of him!
I went to the bus station and waited. I waited for another bus but he didn't show up.

After the second bus came, i stepped in, disappointed. Why? He made me dream of him all

day and then he doesn't show up. Damn, yes, i was mad at him, what an asshole.
As i arrived my bus station, i stepped out and wanted to head home. Suddenly I saw him,

standing there and grinning at me. I couldn't tell him how i felt or even say anything,

my heart just raced and he did nothing wrong as he didn't told me where we will meet.

Then I saw, that he was not alone. A girl accompanied him, what is he doing? She was a

little bit smaller than me, but had bigger breast which she showed in her tight shirt.

She was quite pale and had dyed red hair and used a lot of makeup. They came up to me,

he leaned down and kissed me on the lips as he also grabbed my ass in front of all the

people while still holding the hand of the other girl. I was just shocked and froze

there. Then he said 'move, come on, let's go have a *******!' we were at the sides and he

in the middle, grabbing our asses. I could see, that she also felt really uncomfortable

about this situation, but we both followed.

Back