One of my fantasies: In the bus

here is a short teasing introduction for a second part... tell me what you think or what you would like to happen? kisses for all you readers and bbc!

They came up to me, he leaned down and kissed me on the lips as he also grabbed my ass in front of all the people while still holding the hand of the other girl. I was just shocked and froze there. Then he said 'move, come on, let's go have a *******!' we were at the sides and he in the middle, grabbing our asses. I could see, that she also felt really uncomfortable about this situation, but we both followed.

Very nice beginning to the continuation! :) Can't wait to read more.

Perhaps a little playtime at the bar while they have a ******* to loosen up. As they sip their drinks at a dark semi-private booth, he might place one of each's hand on his crotch under the table while he enjoys caressing them with his hands and and teasing their clits with his fingers. Waiting until their handling of him turns from being individual exploration and competitive stroking trying to push the other away into a teamwork where they begin to coordinate their efforts together to please him.

He could have them go to the ladies room together to remove each others panties and have each bring back the other's panties to hand him, but not until she has sniffed them and told him if she thinks the other's scent indicates that she is excited enough for them to go get a hotel room yet.

Hey @ all,

as i wrote i never had the chance to taste, feel or worship a big black cock...

but i have so many fantasies about it, i sometimes dream of it, wake up totally horny and just get the annoying tool of my bf.

So here is one of my maybe strange fantasies, also a start...

I got on the bus in the early morning and there were so many people that i had to stand right at the door, facing it. I wore my loose short miniskirt and a skintight tanktop, as it was hot already in the morning. To this, i wore heels, a push-up and a string.
As i stand there, i recognize that somebody is very close to my back, i almost feel his breath in my cheeks. as i slighty turn my head i see that is an amizingly attractive young guy, muscular, looking self confident and strong, and most of it: he was black. My heart starts to race, i can feel and hear it, everything around me got quite, i was totally in this moment. then i feel it, he touches my hips, he comes closer and says: 'hey sexy, i know how you feel..' i couldn't say anything, too many thoughts in my head, does he really knows or waas this just what he says to every girl? He wore a long loose shirt and loose pants, his grip got harder and he moved his hand to the edge of my skirt and moved closer... fuck is that true? what am i feeling there, his baseball or is this his cock? oh god i thought, shivered as he went up a gain with his hand, this time on my bare skin. i am paralyzed, 30 minutes ago i left the bedroom of my bf as everyday and now that...
He said: 'you like what you feel? touch it!' Me:' Yes, no, what, who are you? nono, not here and my bf...' with that he took my left hand and guided it behind me to his... cock! i hold my breath, this must be a joke, he has a dildo in his pants, this can't be true... at this moment he reached my string and touched me... i sighed... fuck i have to be quite - or shall i scream? no... the door opens, he let me go and people pass us... as soon the door is closed, he gets to work again, but quickly brings my string to one side... then he smiles. i know why, i am totally wet. he did almost nothing and i am wet, in the middle of the bus.
I felt him coming closer again, he got close to my ear and whispered: 'if you want pleasure, you have to do the work!' what does that mean? in the next moment i couldn't believe my eyes... between my slightly opened legs a black snake appeared, he stood behind be, took carefully his cock out and pushed it through my legs so nobody could see whats going on. oh my god. this must be so damn huge i thougt, so long! this can't be true... i touched it and it was true, so damn rock hard, standing straight away from his body... then he told me: 'rub your pussy on my stick, pleasure yourself...'
Shall i really do that? Oh god, i was so damn horny, yes really wet i think, i couldn't touch me to check it... it was kind of humilating, but this excitment was to much for me... i lowered myself and felt this rockhard flesh between my lips... istarted to rub up and down, oh god, i have to be slow, control myself... i could feel how wet i make his cock with my juice, it slides easier... oh my god, i am so wet... Then the bus came to another stop and he quickly pulled his tool back... i was breathing heavily, he just said:' i know you love it, you horny slut. hope we catch the same bus back in the evening!' then he just grabs one last time my ass and was gone. me standing in the bus, shivering, my string on one side and totally wet... I need an orgasm right now...

what do you think? tell me please ;-) kisses, lenaView attachment 166397
great story!

got some input and wrote more about this encounter... will post you later! if anyone else has ideas, wright me i am open for new ideas and like it to integrate... kisses to all!

Hab auch ähnliche träume und fantasien mit allem möglichem... wär echt interessant mal was zusammen zu schreiben, kann auch noch hart werden gg ;-) schreib mir mal süße, kiss ya!

Wanna help you, love to integrate my nasty and dirty fantasies for white bitches like you. you slim horny bitch seem to be perfect for a nice group of real big bbc together with their dogs doing all ******* you can't imagine... write me bitch

This is very prevalent fantasy in many developed Asian countries. This is especially of interest to women since many of them ride buses and subways alone. Oh, what I would give to see something like this! hehe

Back