One night stand with married women

Drewdewu

Male
Real Person
From
AZ, US
I've been fortunate enough where I've had a a few one night stands with married women and every one of them have asked me if I was comfortable enough to go bareback, which I always have. When I'm about to finish, I always ask them do you want me to pull out or cum inside of them. I only sleep with white women and I believe you don't pull out of white women. A couple of the women have gotten mad at me for cumming inside of them. I don't get it, if you're going to ask me, I am going to cum and I'm going to cum as deep as I can. How could the ladies be mad at me if you're giving me the option. Would like to get some feedback. Appreciate it B2W

I've been fortunate enough where I've had a a few one night stands with married women and every one of them have asked me if I was comfortable enough to go bareback, which I always have. When I'm about to finish, I always ask them do you want me to pull out or cum inside of them. I only sleep with white women and I believe you don't pull out of white women. A couple of the women have gotten mad at me for cumming inside of them. I don't get it, if you're going to ask me, I am going to cum and I'm going to cum as deep as I can. How could the ladies be mad at me if you're giving me the option. Would like to get some feedback. Appreciate it B2W

Cant help smiling while reading your post. Ive been through the same thing back in the day. These women arent getting what they need sexually from their white husbands. They are so turned om being with a real man that they loose themselves and want to give themselves completly. Its pure instinct and lust when they beg you to nut inside. Thats their biology demanding the strongest ******* but after their programing kicks in.
" I cant have a black baby! " thats them thinking about whst that would do to them in white society.

When I'm about to finish, I always ask them do you want me to pull out or cum inside of them.
....Drew, do you think this is the right thing to do? Do you tell the white women you have sex with that you DO NOT pull out when you cum? Why ASK if it is your intention to cum in "white women" anyways? I'd think if a woman (regardless of color) asks you NOT to cum inside them, then you'd show them respect to do what they ask. If you're not mature enough to discuss the rules before you have sex with your ladies, at least be man enough to tell your ladies YOUR RULE when you cum, then let them be the ones to decide if sex should happen between the two of you. Or, are you afraid they'll turn "your terms" down?
....Let's put this lack of respect on the other foot for a moment, ok? Let's suppose that a woman has an active case of herpes or gonorrhea and decides NOT to inform you of that fact BEFORE you enter her bareback ... probably for the SAME REASON you don't inform them that you don't pull out when you cum ... they know if they tell you, you won't desire sex with them. Would YOU be pissed off? Of course you would, and rightly so ...
pic_words-CommonSense.jpg

cant understand a woman not wanting the cum in her pussy, ass or mouth - feeling bbc release into you is great
....What I can't understand is WHY you, as a woman, can't understand a woman's request for a man NOT to cum inside her vagina? What if you tell YOUR sex partner you don't care for anal sex and he INSISTS on doing just that once he has you in the sheets?
....Probably has something to do with birth control or the lack 'there of', or simply a personal preference. You're a woman, why can't you understand another woman's desire NOT to have their vagina filled with a man's ejaculation? What's so important about cumming inside a woman UNLESS its your mental desire of hoping to impregnate them?
This is all pretty simple ... state your request/conditions for having sex and EXPECT the person you're having sex with to RESPECT that request ... elementary, actually. Aren't we all adults? Supposedly?

....What I can't understand is WHY you, as a woman, can't understand a woman's request for a man NOT to cum inside her vagina? What if you tell YOUR sex partner you don't care for anal sex and he INSISTS on doing just that once he has you in the sheets?
....Probably has something to do with birth control or the lack 'there of', or simply a personal preference. You're a woman, why can't you understand another woman's desire NOT to have their vagina filled with a man's ejaculation? What's so important about cumming inside a woman UNLESS its your mental desire of hoping to impregnate them?
This is all pretty simple ... state your request/conditions for having sex and EXPECT the person you're having sex with to RESPECT that request ... elementary, actually. Aren't we all adults? Supposedly?

Taking into account first of all that each one can do according to own preference, as woman I think that having his sperm into me it isnt only related to pregnancy, it means a total acceptance of him, it is so much better that I dont realize how for another woman can be different. Anyhow I respect certainly any different point of view.

Taking into account first of all that each one can do according to own preference, as woman I think that having his sperm into me it isnt only related to pregnancy, it means a total acceptance of him, it is so much better that I dont realize how for another woman can be different. Anyhow I respect certainly any different point of view.
yes - if you are in lifestyle it is surrender to the black man to be his as he wants to use you - if concerned about disease, be more choosey - discuss b4 surrender

Back