one bull or many?

single bull or many?

• Total voters

lildicwhtboi

Male
Gold Member
From
MA, US
While I prefer gang bangs I also like the idea of a single bull. When there's only one it makes it seem like he's a single solitary black god like figure. Even better when he has two women all to himself.

single bull and my hubby.. for me is the best.. i can give the correct attention and i take a nice attention from there
I was the same way for 3yrs, but my hubby started to get upset by how close my bull and I were. Out of respect for him and preserving my marriage I started seeing the other two. For some reason that makes him more comfortable.

I was the same way for 3yrs, but my hubby started to get upset by how close my bull and I were. Out of respect for him and preserving my marriage I started seeing the other two. For some reason that makes him more comfortable.

I'd be the same way. I'm not worried about losing you emotionally if you're fucking four guys or ten guys. I wouldn't even care if you got gangbanged by recently released prisoners and made me do really nasty things like eating their creampies out of both of your holes (as long as everyone is safe and gets tested for HIV and STDs!). In fact, I'd rather enjoy it after I got used to it. But if you're spending nights and weekends with one stud and you guys confide in each other, then I would feel emotionally cheated on and fear losing you and the family.

I'd be the same way. I'm not worried about losing you emotionally if you're fucking four guys or ten guys. I wouldn't even care if you got gangbanged by recently released prisoners and made me do really nasty things like eating their creampies out of both of your holes (as long as everyone is safe and gets tested for HIV and STDs!). In fact, I'd rather enjoy it after I got used to it. But if you're spending nights and weekends with one stud and you guys confide in each other, then I would feel emotionally cheated on and fear losing you and the family.
And THAT'S why I fixed it. The bf wasn't happy about it, but I refuse to lose my husband over this.

Safe to me says condoms. What does it to you? And I'm a nurse so I got me.

Very cool! I love the idea of creampies and breeding and it may be necessary because I may not be able to have my own *******. But I'd only want my future wife to go bareback while we're actually trying to have a baby. Mixed babies are so adorable and have such hybrid vigor! Otherwise I'd say condoms all the way.

Well let me just put this out there. I appreciate that others are concerned and mindful of the need for responsibity in their sex life's. BUT I'm 43 yrs old. I'm very well educated in more than one health care field. I do not need to be chastised over my sexual activities. I can and do take care of myself.

Nor I think jokes about a woman getting shot over an STD are funny.

Well let me just put this out there. I appreciate that others are concerned and mindful of the need for responsibity in their sex life's. BUT I'm 43 yrs old. I'm very well educated in more than one health care field. I do not need to be chastised over my sexual activities. I can and do take care of myself.

Nor I think jokes about a woman getting shot over an STD are funny.

I totally agree. I knew it once you told me that you're a nurse.

If you don't think that jokes about people getting shot over STDs aren't funny, then you should talk to "Trista4pleasure." She's extremely homophobic and says that gays and transgendered people should be isolated in prison camps until they can be "cured." She also says that they should be killed if they knowingly or unknowingly infect another person. She's on the thread, "Finally feeling like a real woman," and I'm the only one defending the trans girl against the vitriol of the family values BBC gangbang slut.

Back