Once you go black?

My wife use to date black guys before me, do you think she is still fucking them behind my back. We have been married six years.
A truly, sincere marriage can withstand a lot of temptations. If you're doing your job at pleasing her, she has no reason to stray, and probably won't. Besides, there are as many down sides as there are up sides to a married woman being sexually involved with a black bull ... one, particular, is the lack of commitment she'll get from him. She certainly won't be the only female he's fucking, that's for sure.
But I agree with BNJ, I think you'd like her to cheat on you with black men. That's a narrow road to travel and try turning around on when the novelty of it all wears off, so think about it before you start it. A loyal and loving wife is hard to come by these days. Mac :)
You might like this pic .......
caption_book-BlkMenWhiteWomen.jpg

Last edited:
My wife use to date black guys before me, do you think she is still fucking them behind my back. We have been married six years.
If you actually have a good marriage with honest communication you should know the answer. It is unlikely that anyone here is going to know if your wife if fucking someone else.

From my experience most of the women that have shared my bed have done so without their husbands knowledge. Most of the relationships have been long term but there have been women that have tried IR a few times and moved on and some that have embraced the lifestyle for an extended period of time and them left. I would say that with most of the women I have dealt with IR sex is a permanent part of their lives. This doesn't mean that they don't love their husbands, sex is a single aspect of an intimate relationship. My activities are very discrete and it has been made clear to me a number of times that nothing can happen that could/would jeopardize their marriage. I often think that I am a hobby of sorts for these women.

Back