Once You Go Black............You Never Go Back !!!

QUEEN4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
It starts as a mere fantasy by the husband to see his beloved wife fucked by very large,long and very thick black cocks........then when it happens she enjoys the black man fuck so good and she gradually becomes a Hot Wife or a BBC Slut.
Now the poor husband can't touch her pussy any more and she is addict to big cock black men only....She went black and she won't be back.

Last edited by a moderator:
It starts as a mere fantasy by the husband to see his beloved wife fucked by very large,long and very thick black cocks........then when it happens she enjoys the black man fuck so good and she gradually becomes a Hot Wife or a BBC Slut.
Now the poor husband can't touch her pussy any more and she is addict to big cock black men only....She went black and she won't be back.
Totally agree manifold

Seems you naughty. Are latino?

What video is this?

My first wife swore a black man would never touch her less than a year into our marriage caught her in bed with a black guy, then she started an affair with a hispanic co worker.

We don't believe in this old theory. While, for us anyway, Pam's first BBC was the result of the accumulation of almost 9 years of sharing my fantasy with Her of seeing a black guy doing a white girl. I never, even remotely, believed it might one day become a reality. Less still when it did happen that the black guy I'd be watching pound that white horny wet swollen pussy would be an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin! (Sorry Edwin! I let your name slip quiet some time ago! ) lesser still did I ever dream that the white pussy being pounded would be that of my beautiful wife! That was just over three years ago. Pam and I still have great sex, and she still takes on Edwin whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Interesting that my photo / my wife filled with BBC cum is the still frame shot for that video..

Back