On Your Wedding Day....

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
One of the ultimate fantasy for a lot of white hubbies and young white bois is the sight of watching their wives getting taken by a black lover or group of black men on their wedding day ... while she's still in her wedding dress. There's such an erotic charge about it, stimulated that the white boi is officially not allowed to touch her snatch or even go near it from that moment on ... and that she's now to remain her Black master's property to use however and whenever.

I'd like to hear from some of the white bois/couples/hubbies in here who've once or twice thought about this fantasy and ask how much it propels them towards being 'Black-Owned'.

fdb5.jpg202.jpgOnHerWedding Nite.jpg

We were trying to arrange a scenario just like this on our wedding night..LAST WEEK!...lol...but couldnt get enough men together in our area to make it happen...we still want to put her in her dress and make her first gang bang a HOT one! We have still yet to go on our Honeymoon, so we may take advantage of that week to make it happen!cart.jpg

It would be my greatest wish to have a cuckold wedding with her lover.Is like another cuck hubby to perform the ceremony.I would lead my wife into our living room,where he would be waiting with her bbc lover.Her bbc stud would be naked accept for a white male thong.His muscular jet black body gleaming,and his huge semi erect cock bulging the thin material.I would be dressed in some of my wifes undies,while she would wear white fishnet stockings,white suspender belt,white tiny panties,a white headress and veil and white see-through babydoll nightie.

One of the ultimate fantasy for a lot of white hubbies and young white bois is the sight of watching their wives getting taken by a black lover or group of black men on their wedding day ... while she's still in her wedding dress. There's such an erotic charge about it, stimulated that the white boi is officially not allowed to touch her snatch or even go near it from that moment on ... and that she's now to remain her Black master's property to use however and whenever.

I'd like to hear from some of the white bois/couples/hubbies in here who've once or twice thought about this fantasy and ask how much it propels them towards being 'Black-Owned'.

View attachment 69342View attachment 69343View attachment 69344
This is not only really hot to see happen it seems like the proper thing to do!!! I support it 100% I would gladly give my new bride to a group of horny Blackmen!!! Besides my tiny White cock is not worthy of her hot pussy anyway, that's reserved for the Black mans pleasure!!! It's the right thing to do!!! Or should I say the White thing to do!!!:)

View attachment 69342View attachment 69343View attachment 69344
I would want my bbc virgin dressed in her white/cream basque & stockings so she would be ready for her black lover.

Watching that white pussy being fucked while she's in her white dress... no picture is more perfectly painted and illustrated than that!!

Even if the wife is already married, the husband can always arrange to have their wedding vows done... and even better when the Black master is there to officiate on things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching that white pussy being fucked while she's in her white dress... no picture is more perfectly painted and illustrated than that!!

Even if the wife is already married, the husband can always arrange to have their wedding vows done... and even better when the Black master is there to officiate on things.

View attachment 72132
I gotta say giving my wife away to a group of three bulls ready to gang bang and breed her pussy while she wears her wedding dress . I want her pussy fucked bareback all unloading their big thick loads of cum deep in her pussy and any other hole they choose as long a their balls are empty . One of a bull greatest wedding gifts he could get or do is knock up the cuckldress .We would love to film it to. So the cuckold couple can haves reminder that they are black owned and loving it . As for anniversary add more bulls ready to gang bang the misses as the years pass .i would like to be the one to get all the bbc hard and ready to fuck , also I would love the pussy and cock cleaner to .

I gotta say giving my wife away to a group of three bulls ready to gang bang and breed her pussy while she wears her wedding dress . I want her pussy fucked bareback all unloading their big thick loads of cum deep in her pussy and any other hole they choose as long a their balls are empty . One of a bull greatest wedding gifts he could get or do is knock up the cuckldress .We would love to film it to. So the cuckold couple can haves reminder that they are black owned and loving it . As for anniversary add more bulls ready to gang bang the misses as the years pass .i would like to be the one to get all the bbc hard and ready to fuck , also I would love the pussy and cock cleaner to .

Yes, that would make for a nice workout for the hubby: to get the Bulls up and ready, and afterwards should they lose erection, to get them hard once again....

White couples who are already married can do this as well by simply buying another wedding dress and arranging to renew there vows only this time not only as man and wife but as black owned slut and her cuckold. They have the choice of one or many black best men and more than likely the money to provide the best of honeymoons for all the best men and the couple while she becomes black owned.One day could be set aside for tatoo's on both the wife and her cuckold declaring there new way of life. This is something I would most enjoy doing myself at some time.

White couples who are already married can do this as well by simply buying another wedding dress and arranging to renew there vows only this time not only as man and wife but as black owned slut and her cuckold. They have the choice of one or many black best men and more than likely the money to provide the best of honeymoons for all the best men and the couple while she becomes black owned.One day could be set aside for tatoo's on both the wife and her cuckold declaring there new way of life. This is something I would most enjoy doing myself at some time.
Yes, white women (wifes, girlfriends, brides white dressed) is men black owned. Always.

Back