On white cuckoldry

Thanks for an amazing Text, @MonicaV I hope that a lot of people are going to read it - not only cuckolds and cuckold couples. Cuckolding is not what most people think it is. And they deserve to know better.
Monica's article debunks the myth that people interested in cuckoldry are poor losers, maniacs. And they don't have a low intelligence.

Thank you very much for your comments and the life experiences you have shared with us. The idea that cuckolds are poor idiots comes from the old state of affairs: women cheated their husbands. However, if this situation is consensual as a part of a mutual agreement in which the husband get a mental state in return, that idea has no sense.

The obligation that the husband must be the guardian of the 'purity' of his wife was conceibed when there was no contraceptive and, therefore, extramarital relationships could have 'consequences'. Nowadays there are not objective reasons for a man to deny such pleasurable experiences to her wife, if he truly loves her. Having a mixed baby is a choice the couple can make freely if they want to make a step further.

Then the problems start. Communication and trust is the biggest thing in a relationship. You have to respect everything and everyone when it comes to this relationship lifestyle! I know many guys on here who say they would love the submissive part but most guys aren’t like that! When my ex got her STD from not using protection is when things went south! The rule was always to use protection and she broke it! She was also seeing the guy without telling me, and later found out she was seeing 1-2 other guys without my knowledge. So then I did what most guys would do and met 2 couples without telling her. Yeah that didn’t go well! I’m not a bad looking guy and have a good size thick cock that most women love! So as you could guess break down of communication happened and our relationship went in to failure mode! Couples counseling didn’t work and we split 3-4 months later!

Thank you for your input. According to my experience, in all unconventional forms of sexuality there is a remarkable tendency to avoid mentioning the dangers or negative side of the lifestyle, maybe because all we are under the Damocles' sword of social backlash. In BDSM, for instance, there are many controversies because some Doms dn't respect the safety words of submissives. However, only through the awarness of the risks that these personal dynamics may have is the safest way to enjoy. Indeed, jealousy is the great challenge we must face and a great emotional intelligence is necessary.

However, the most amazing type is the “natural cuckold”, a man who experienced an emotional trauma during their sexually formative years, typically in the adolescence. When he discovers his girlfriend’s infidelity, reason tells him that he must break the relationship, but sexual excitement betray him as he finds her more attractive, begging her to come back to him. Once this red line is crossed, this pattern will tend to repeat itself, becoming a point of no return. The popular proverb “once a woman goes black, she never goes back” is as true as the phrase “once a cuckold, always a cuckold”.

We ran up against this very hard truth, together with the lie that "size does not matter". My husband turned towards other means of improving the sexual dynamics between us through oral pleasure. Cunnilingus became his best bet to keep our sexual connection, but I saw him so eager to please that, at the end, it was counterproductive and this sign of weakness aroused my dominant side.

We love your writing, its so succinct and insightful. Those two paragraphs could have been written about myself. No matter how much a girlfriend cheated on me or left me, I always begged her to come back and would always shower her in gifts when she did, thus not realising as a young man, I was rewarding them for cheating on me.

And totally agree with the paragraph about defaulting to cunnilingus. Every woman i've known thinks Christamas had come early by how happy/eager I was to eat their pussy, all day every day at the click of their finger. But all realised sooner than later that it was a sign of a needy, submissive beta male who got very little sex, and found me less desirable sexually.

Even now, its still the starting point for us. My wife will always indicate for me to eat her pussy first and she'll decide then whether we'll have sex or not. My eagerness to oblige always seems to work against me not for me though.

SO True

However, the most amazing type is the “natural cuckold”, a man who experienced an emotional trauma during their sexually formative years, typically in the adolescence. When he discovers his girlfriend’s infidelity, reason tells him that he must break the relationship, but sexual excitement betray him as he finds her more attractive, begging her to come back to him. Once this red line is crossed, this pattern will tend to repeat itself, becoming a point of no return. The popular proverb “once a woman goes black, she never goes back” is as true as the phrase “once a cuckold, always a cuckold”.

We ran up against this very hard truth, together with the lie that "size does not matter". My husband turned towards other means of improving the sexual dynamics between us through oral pleasure. Cunnilingus became his best bet to keep our sexual connection, but I saw him so eager to please that, at the end, it was counterproductive and this sign of weakness aroused my dominant side.

We love your writing, its so succinct and insightful. Those two paragraphs could have been written about myself. No matter how much a girlfriend cheated on me or left me, I always begged her to come back and would always shower her in gifts when she did, thus not realising as a young man, I was rewarding them for cheating on me.

And totally agree with the paragraph about defaulting to cunnilingus. Every woman i've known thinks Christamas had come early by how happy/eager I was to eat their pussy, all day every day at the click of their finger. But all realised sooner than later that it was a sign of a needy, submissive beta male who got very little sex, and found me less desirable sexually.

Even now, its still the starting point for us. My wife will always indicate for me to eat her pussy first and she'll decide then whether we'll have sex or not. My eagerness to oblige always seems to work against me not for me though.
Yes. Ditto. Me too

Thank you very much for your comments and the life experiences you have shared with us. The idea that cuckolds are poor idiots comes from the old state of affairs: women cheated their husbands. However, if this situation is consensual as a part of a mutual agreement in which the husband get a mental state in return, that idea has no sense.

The obligation that the husband must be the guardian of the 'purity' of his wife was conceibed when there was no contraceptive and, therefore, extramarital relationships could have 'consequences'. Nowadays there are not objective reasons for a man to deny such pleasurable experiences to her wife, if he truly loves her. Having a mixed baby is a choice the couple can make freely if they want to make a step further.
Those doing Ancestry research often make interesting discoveries of " relatives" they did know. Having babies by men other than her husband is not something new. Many were "consequences" as you say. Many husbands were cuckholds but it was not discussed. Mixed babies were from men of other races and religions although few had black fathers. Now we as adults in the lifestyle better understand the behaviors of these husbands as cuckholds and of these hotwives too

Those doing Ancestry research often make interesting discoveries of " relatives" they did know. Having babies by men other than her husband is not something new. Many were "consequences" as you say. Many husbands were cuckholds but it was not discussed. Mixed babies were from men of other races and religions although few had black fathers. Now we as adults in the lifestyle better understand the behaviors of these husbands as cuckholds and of these hotwives too

Extramarital sex relationships are not something new. In some countries, poblational ******* studies reveal that around the 35% of the individuals studied cannot have his legal ******* as a biological *******. However, the growing racial diversity of western societies have brought two new consequences: some clear racial preferences into a highly competitive 'sex market' that tend to favor black men, and the inability to hide the 'adultery' in the case of a biracial baby.

There is not any objective reason to desire that your sons share your same genetic legacy. Some women's desire for diversity in their offspring is understandable, but it should be seriously considered. A white parents sometimes can not understand the life challenges that a person of color will face.

Extramarital sex relationships are not something new. In some countries, poblational ******* studies reveal that around the 35% of the individuals studied cannot have his legal ******* as a biological *******. However, the growing racial diversity of western societies have brought two new consequences: some clear racial preferences into a highly competitive 'sex market' that tend to favor black men, and the inability to hide the 'adultery' in the case of a biracial baby.

There is not any objective reason to desire that your sons share your same genetic legacy. Some women's desire for diversity in their offspring is understandable, but it should be seriously considered. A white parents sometimes can not understand the life challenges that a person of color will face.
Only recently has there been efforts to limit population. In 1800s it was common for families to have many ******* to assure that the genetics would continue. As many as 50% and often more of the childen never reached adulthood to procreate themselves. So yes genetics is important to the preservation of the species. As with some animals, birds, and fish , some groups of humans are becoming very few in number versus other groups which are growing. So many Chinese now. African population continues to be challenged by War , disease, and starvation. As with other races , Africans have migrated to other territories and continents and now interbreed with locals there. That white women find black men sexual attractive helps with the interracial breeding.

Examine the current issues with immigration from central america into USA and from Syria into European countries. White populations are becoming concerned about the large numbers of non-whites coming into their territories and interbreeding with the women. That the women are eager to interbreed is becoming an issue for the white male populations. Genetic mixing continues but not just with the african / black males.

I agree, Monica. There is not any objective reason to desire that your sons share your same genetic legacy.

A significant amount of white couples would love to have a biracial baby. We have spoken with many. Unfortunately quite a few are afraid of being shamed - especially the husbands.

In my opinion it's a pity that the couples cannot fulfill their dreams because of narrow minded people.

Only recently has there been efforts to limit population. In 1800s it was common for families to have many ******* to assure that the genetics would continue. As many as 50% and often more of the childen never reached adulthood to procreate themselves. So yes genetics is important to the preservation of the species. As with some animals, birds, and fish , some groups of humans are becoming very few in number versus other groups which are growing. So many Chinese now. African population continues to be challenged by War , disease, and starvation. As with other races , Africans have migrated to other territories and continents and now interbreed with locals there. That white women find black men sexual attractive helps with the interracial breeding.

That white women find black men sexual attractive helps with the interracial breeding. Fortunately some married white men are ready to fulfill their wife's wish.
th.gif

Thank you for your input. According to my experience, in all unconventional forms of sexuality there is a remarkable tendency to avoid mentioning the dangers or negative side of the lifestyle, maybe because all we are under the Damocles' sword of social backlash. In BDSM, for instance, there are many controversies because some Doms dn't respect the safety words of submissives. However, only through the awarness of the risks that these personal dynamics may have is the safest way to enjoy. Indeed, jealousy is the great challenge we must face and a great emotional intelligence is necessary.
Yes BDSM is an total category on its own. While a Dom is suppose to push the limits of his submissive its a fine thin line to balance! Safe words are in place for the submissive but a Dom will always try to push his submissive beyond her comfort zone and as a submissive she will allow it on many times to please her Dom and to gain sexual satisfaction or sexual high.

The power exchange is difficult enough in an normal Dom/sub relationship and then adding a third can be complicated. Especially for a gf or wife to be submissive to either just her Bull or to be submissive to both her bf/husband and the Bull. Now comes the nature of all parties involved! Not everyone is Dom or sub. Then you have the more complicated nature of being a switch. Many women in the lifestyle find themselves playing the switch role in being submissive to their Bull but then Dominant over their husband of bf. This can complicate many things and have a bunch of mixed feelings for a couple in the relationship! I love being Dominant but I also have a submissive side. So if both parties are a switch it can be more challenging in the lifestyle!

The lifestyle is very exciting and can often lead in many different directions. I enjoyed just about every aspect of the lifestyle. I wish I was more in control at the end and put my foot down when I found the stuff my ex was doing but the sexual excitement was also there! It can become very complicated with the roles and the emotions lol!

Nowadays there are not objective reasons for a man to deny such pleasurable experiences to her wife, if he truly loves her. That is absolutely true, Monica. But insecure men see it otherwise.

Nowadays there are not objective reasons for a man to deny such pleasurable experiences to her wife, if he truly loves her. That is absolutely true, Monica. But insecure men see it otherwise.
Our experience shows that more white husbands are offering their wives to black men and more wives are enjoying black men. But the real win here is that more couples are enjoying sexually fulfilling lifestyles. The husbands are under less pressure for their sexual inadequacies ( SWC PE etc ) and more wives are enjoying a variety of men.

I agree, Monica. There is not any objective reason to desire that your sons share your same genetic legacy.

A significant amount of white couples would love to have a biracial baby. We have spoken with many. Unfortunately quite a few are afraid of being shamed - especially the husbands.

In my opinion it's a pity that the couples cannot fulfill their dreams because of narrow minded people.
The objective reason is the Y chromosome that is passed from ******* to ******* and from generation to generation. As with the mitocondrial DNa that is passed from mom to *******. Procreation is not just a matter of breeding babies but passing on the genetic material aka message from generations to generations. Genetic material from current human populations can be traced back thousands of years through thousands of people. Proof of all of their existence. And there is the rub. Its not the interbreeding. Its the evidence of the existence of generations of ancestors who , each in their turn through procreation , passed the DNA genetic material from one generation to the next.

As always, you seem to be able to make sense of extremely complex human intricacies. I can relate to your description of the natural cuckold. My girlfriend left me (a few years ago) for a black lover. It didn't take long before I was imagining her being fucked by him whenever I masturbated. Not long after that, I started wanting to be fucked by black men myself. This is an increasingly common scenario for white men.

I read Ian Gibson’s The English Vice by chance, after discovering that the author of a biography of Lorca had also published a study of flogging and flagellation in English society. My early curiosity about BDSM made me visit the university bookstore... I still remember the face of the mature librarian when he discovered a 21-year-old girl interested on such embarrassing subject.

Gibson demonstrated that flagellation and physical punishments in British schools made generations of respected Victorians awake a craving of a masochistic nature, so common and ingrained in society that in all Europe was considered a part of the English identity. Perhaps the most fascinating fact is the educational authorities were aware that the cane punishments to rebel students, conceived to make them “true men”, were actually converting their youths into masochists that enjoyed with such passive, unmanly role.

As a teacher, many times I have wondered at what extend an specific sexual behaviour, considered “deviant” by mainstream values, could be created throught education. In her famous erotic novel, Emmanuelle Arsan describes some Asian societies in which marital fidelity does not exist and during the adolescence youngsters are educated to share their sexual partners. Jealous boys are ****** to offer their girlfriends to others, guiding their erections to penetrate their beloved.

View attachment 1937158

When I was married the idea of being able to "educate" my hubby into cuckoldry was a common fantasy. There are many kinds of cucks and the most common are men who pursuit sharing their wives due the emotional cocktail often called “cuckold angst”. This disturbing and contradictory mixture of excitement, humiliation and anger is considered the most intensely erotic turmoil a male can ever experience. Individuals who are able to accept it may find it highly addictive, and often find themselves wanting to experience it again in subsequent relationships with different women.

However, the most amazing type is the “natural cuckold”, a man who typically experienced an emotional trauma during their sexually formative years. When he discovers his girlfriend’s infidelity, reason tells him that he must break the relationship, but sexual excitement betray him as he finds her more attractive, begging her to come back to him. Once this red line is crossed, this pattern will tend to repeat itself, becoming a point of no return. The popular proverb “once a woman goes black, she never goes back” is as true as the phrase “once a cuckold, always a cuckold”.

Love and sexual attraction do not have to converge. It is possible to love without sexual attraction and it is possible to have sexual attraction without love. It is possible to have neither, it is possible to have both. So I thought it was also possible for me to be completely in love with my husband even with no sex... but I felt something different when the lack of intimacy became common in our marriage.

Eventually, I cheated him with my Black Dom and guilt ****** me to confess this situation. When we tried an open relationship (with some basic norms), I had a lot of expectations about him embrazing a cuckold role. I perceived good signs, as he obviously found the idea exciting. We had a tacit agreement of not mentioning details about our sex lifes with others... so I went step by step. I came back later of the gym and we both knew what I did during that time. I started to buy expensive lingerie and we both knew who was going to enjoy it. His sexual interest on me suddenly grew and hot comments about his cheating wife appeared when we made love. For some weeks I thought this triangle would be the magic solution to recover my lost love and explore a new continent of sexual possibilities. But as the matter of fact I did not interpret properly the situation.

Russian roulette players become addicted to the game because when they finally squeeze the trigger and the shot does not come, the intense hormonal reaction that prepared them to face death become frustrating. This physiological unresolved situation creates a feeling of non-fullness that increases the excitatory potential and therefore the expectations for the next game. It is like an orgasm abruptly interrupted. Any stimulus that reminds him that moment of intense excitement will be enough to make them want to have the gun in the temple again. It is not death to which the player desires, but the extreme excitement of the ritual. It is the path, and not the goal, what creates such attraction.

The extreme and sustained tension suffered by long-term hostages is also the roots of the Stockholm Syndrome, a reaction that in some cases make the victims feel affinity towards the kidnappers as a way of psychological defense. This unresolved tension around an outcome assumed as inevitable provokes, after the liberation, psychophysiological features close to frustration that, in extreme cases, lead the victim looking for his aggressor as the only way to recover the level of excitement lived but not consummated.

The idea of me as a “hotwife” maintained my husband in a similar state, but everything changed when the idea became a reality in his mind. The turning point was the first meeting with my black Dom: he is 35 years old, very atlethic and attrative, while my hubby is 50 and out of shape. My husband probably felt that he could not compete, as he tried to improve his stamina with blue pills. He organized soft BDSM sessions, tacitly asking for my validation, but I could not see him as a true Dom. Since the moment he accepted his inferiority sharing me with a true Alpha, my perception of him dramatically changed.

We ran up against this very hard truth, together with the lie that "size does not matter". My husband turned towards other means of improving the sexual dynamics between us through oral pleasure. Cunnilingus became his best bet to keep our sexual connection, but I saw him so eager to please that, at the end, it was counterproductive and this sign of weakness aroused my dominant side. During oral sex I started to describe humiliating scenarios and cruel comparisons between my Black Dom and him.

Maybe there was a lack of sincere communication, maybe my strong desire to find a cuckold prevented me to perceive the signs, but the final outcome was a bitter discussion in which he called me “whore”.

I used to return home without showering so he could smell my black Dom’s scent still on my skin. I made sure that he could see the marks of my Dom's spankings on my buttocks. One Saturday night, when our daughters were not at home, I returned after a long BDSM session and he wanted sex. Led by a perverse idea, I confessed that my pussy was still soaked with the seed of my black lover, so he could taste it. Suddenly, his expression changed. The use of condoms had been one of the rules we established, so I imagine that he felt betrayed again.

It was not the first failed open relationship in my life. Many men find the idea apealling, as they would have freedom to find sex outside the couple. But, at the end of the day, women always have more chances to find sex and the deal could be considered unfair. Masculinity tends to be a bit of all or nothing affair. Its paradigm is a male who always looks strong, is assertive, dominant and assumes responsabilities in public. Any man who does not struggles and argues to impose his opinion, even if justified, is not considered manly. Maculinity is not only about natural character and strong physique, but also the outcome of a constant competition and a quality that requires a certain amount of self-control to achieve and hence it is a life choice, an act of the will.

Some men have a natural ability to lead, while others are natural followers. It is in the “unfairness” of interracial cuckoldry where a white man can embrace an inferior role and relishs his natural place of omega, free of the opressive weight that the patriarchy have left over his shoulders. Adopting a passive role and watching his wife being owned, used and controlled by a man better than him, can be a stress reliever. The sexist rules based on possession also allow him to enjoy with humiliation, excitement and shame.

But cuckoldry is also a demonstration of trust and love. If a man truly loves his wife, he will always want the best for her: a dominant black bull that will use her pale body. There is nothing wrong with that, as the cuck knows his wife will be under the watchful hand of a male strong enough to give her everything what he cannot.

View attachment 1937153
I found the article and pics arousing.

Back