On white cuckoldry

As always, you seem to be able to make sense of extremely complex human intricacies. I can relate to your description of the natural cuckold. My girlfriend left me (a few years ago) for a black lover. It didn't take long before I was imagining her being fucked by him whenever I masturbated. Not long after that, I started wanting to be fucked by black men myself. This is an increasingly common scenario for white men.
OH how I want to be used like that by a black man!

I read Ian Gibson’s The English Vice by chance, after discovering that the author of a biography of Lorca had also published a study of flogging and flagellation in English society. My early curiosity about BDSM made me visit the university bookstore... I still remember the face of the mature librarian when he discovered a 21-year-old girl interested on such embarrassing subject.

Gibson demonstrated that flagellation and physical punishments in British schools made generations of respected Victorians awake a craving of a masochistic nature, so common and ingrained in society that in all Europe was considered a part of the English identity. Perhaps the most fascinating fact is the educational authorities were aware that the cane punishments to rebel students, conceived to make them “true men”, were actually converting their youths into masochists that enjoyed with such passive, unmanly role.

As a teacher, many times I have wondered at what extend an specific sexual behaviour, considered “deviant” by mainstream values, could be created throught education. In her famous erotic novel, Emmanuelle Arsan describes some Asian societies in which marital fidelity does not exist and during the adolescence youngsters are educated to share their sexual partners. Jealous boys are ****** to offer their girlfriends to others, guiding their erections to penetrate their beloved.

View attachment 1937158

When I was married the idea of being able to "educate" my hubby into cuckoldry was a common fantasy. There are many kinds of cucks and the most common are men who pursuit sharing their wives due the emotional cocktail often called “cuckold angst”. This disturbing and contradictory mixture of excitement, humiliation and anger is considered the most intensely erotic turmoil a male can ever experience. Individuals who are able to accept it may find it highly addictive, and often find themselves wanting to experience it again in subsequent relationships with different women.

However, the most amazing type is the “natural cuckold”, a man who typically experienced an emotional trauma during their sexually formative years. When he discovers his girlfriend’s infidelity, reason tells him that he must break the relationship, but sexual excitement betray him as he finds her more attractive, begging her to come back to him. Once this red line is crossed, this pattern will tend to repeat itself, becoming a point of no return. The popular proverb “once a woman goes black, she never goes back” is as true as the phrase “once a cuckold, always a cuckold”.

Love and sexual attraction do not have to converge. It is possible to love without sexual attraction and it is possible to have sexual attraction without love. It is possible to have neither, it is possible to have both. So I thought it was also possible for me to be completely in love with my husband even with no sex... but I felt something different when the lack of intimacy became common in our marriage.

Eventually, I cheated him with my Black Dom and guilt ****** me to confess this situation. When we tried an open relationship (with some basic norms), I had a lot of expectations about him embrazing a cuckold role. I perceived good signs, as he obviously found the idea exciting. We had a tacit agreement of not mentioning details about our sex lifes with others... so I went step by step. I came back later of the gym and we both knew what I did during that time. I started to buy expensive lingerie and we both knew who was going to enjoy it. His sexual interest on me suddenly grew and hot comments about his cheating wife appeared when we made love. For some weeks I thought this triangle would be the magic solution to recover my lost love and explore a new continent of sexual possibilities. But as the matter of fact I did not interpret properly the situation.

Russian roulette players become addicted to the game because when they finally squeeze the trigger and the shot does not come, the intense hormonal reaction that prepared them to face death become frustrating. This physiological unresolved situation creates a feeling of non-fullness that increases the excitatory potential and therefore the expectations for the next game. It is like an orgasm abruptly interrupted. Any stimulus that reminds him that moment of intense excitement will be enough to make them want to have the gun in the temple again. It is not death to which the player desires, but the extreme excitement of the ritual. It is the path, and not the goal, what creates such attraction.

The extreme and sustained tension suffered by long-term hostages is also the roots of the Stockholm Syndrome, a reaction that in some cases make the victims feel affinity towards the kidnappers as a way of psychological defense. This unresolved tension around an outcome assumed as inevitable provokes, after the liberation, psychophysiological features close to frustration that, in extreme cases, lead the victim looking for his aggressor as the only way to recover the level of excitement lived but not consummated.

The idea of me as a “hotwife” maintained my husband in a similar state, but everything changed when the idea became a reality in his mind. The turning point was the first meeting with my black Dom: he is 35 years old, very atlethic and attrative, while my hubby is 50 and out of shape. My husband probably felt that he could not compete, as he tried to improve his stamina with blue pills. He organized soft BDSM sessions, tacitly asking for my validation, but I could not see him as a true Dom. Since the moment he accepted his inferiority sharing me with a true Alpha, my perception of him dramatically changed.

We ran up against this very hard truth, together with the lie that "size does not matter". My husband turned towards other means of improving the sexual dynamics between us through oral pleasure. Cunnilingus became his best bet to keep our sexual connection, but I saw him so eager to please that, at the end, it was counterproductive and this sign of weakness aroused my dominant side. During oral sex I started to describe humiliating scenarios and cruel comparisons between my Black Dom and him.

Maybe there was a lack of sincere communication, maybe my strong desire to find a cuckold prevented me to perceive the signs, but the final outcome was a bitter discussion in which he called me “whore”.

I used to return home without showering so he could smell my black Dom’s scent still on my skin. I made sure that he could see the marks of my Dom's spankings on my buttocks. One Saturday night, when our daughters were not at home, I returned after a long BDSM session and he wanted sex. Led by a perverse idea, I confessed that my pussy was still soaked with the seed of my black lover, so he could taste it. Suddenly, his expression changed. The use of condoms had been one of the rules we established, so I imagine that he felt betrayed again.

It was not the first failed open relationship in my life. Many men find the idea apealling, as they would have freedom to find sex outside the couple. But, at the end of the day, women always have more chances to find sex and the deal could be considered unfair. Masculinity tends to be a bit of all or nothing affair. Its paradigm is a male who always looks strong, is assertive, dominant and assumes responsabilities in public. Any man who does not struggles and argues to impose his opinion, even if justified, is not considered manly. Maculinity is not only about natural character and strong physique, but also the outcome of a constant competition and a quality that requires a certain amount of self-control to achieve and hence it is a life choice, an act of the will.

Some men have a natural ability to lead, while others are natural followers. It is in the “unfairness” of interracial cuckoldry where a white man can embrace an inferior role and relishs his natural place of omega, free of the opressive weight that the patriarchy have left over his shoulders. Adopting a passive role and watching his wife being owned, used and controlled by a man better than him, can be a stress reliever. The sexist rules based on possession also allow him to enjoy with humiliation, excitement and shame.

But cuckoldry is also a demonstration of trust and love. If a man truly loves his wife, he will always want the best for her: a dominant black bull that will use her pale body. There is nothing wrong with that, as the cuck knows his wife will be under the watchful hand of a male strong enough to give her everything what he cannot.

View attachment 1937153
WOW that is amazing I loved reading that!

this I find fascinating and perhaps goes some way in me understanding how I evolved to what I am today
the 5th paragraph (natural cuckold) perhaps gives some explanation of how when we split up after she became pregnant by one of the lads she was seeing and how it destroyed me at first, then I became aroused more and more knowing she was fucking around still with them and seeing her the way she was dressed and behaved
I became more and more turned on and wanting to be part of what was going on despite how she looked and the effect of drinking fucking and who knows what else had had on her striking looks
the 8th paragraph (Russian roulette) is very interesting and again may explain why I found the bareback risks so highly arousing and the panic angst that came with it

I can relate to this. My first wife cheated on me with a black guy and told me how useless I was as a male. It got to the point of making me go down on her when she came home filled with his juice and she would pee on me, in my face and mouth and tell me what a sissy I was. The more she treated me this way the more aroused and excited I would become. She eventually divorced me and now I keep thinking about how much I enjoyed that life. I keep hoping I will find a woman like her to use me like that.
Am here am the woman u been looking for

I read Ian Gibson’s The English Vice by chance, after discovering that the author of a biography of Lorca had also published a study of flogging and flagellation in English society. My early curiosity about BDSM made me visit the university bookstore... I still remember the face of the mature librarian when he discovered a 21-year-old girl interested on such embarrassing subject.

Gibson demonstrated that flagellation and physical punishments in British schools made generations of respected Victorians awake a craving of a masochistic nature, so common and ingrained in society that in all Europe was considered a part of the English identity. Perhaps the most fascinating fact is the educational authorities were aware that the cane punishments to rebel students, conceived to make them “true men”, were actually converting their youths into masochists that enjoyed with such passive, unmanly role.

As a teacher, many times I have wondered at what extend an specific sexual behaviour, considered “deviant” by mainstream values, could be created throught education. In her famous erotic novel, Emmanuelle Arsan describes some Asian societies in which marital fidelity does not exist and during the adolescence youngsters are educated to share their sexual partners. Jealous boys are ****** to offer their girlfriends to others, guiding their erections to penetrate their beloved.

View attachment 1937158

When I was married the idea of being able to "educate" my hubby into cuckoldry was a common fantasy. There are many kinds of cucks and the most common are men who pursuit sharing their wives due the emotional cocktail often called “cuckold angst”. This disturbing and contradictory mixture of excitement, humiliation and anger is considered the most intensely erotic turmoil a male can ever experience. Individuals who are able to accept it may find it highly addictive, and often find themselves wanting to experience it again in subsequent relationships with different women.

However, the most amazing type is the “natural cuckold”, a man who typically experienced an emotional trauma during their sexually formative years. When he discovers his girlfriend’s infidelity, reason tells him that he must break the relationship, but sexual excitement betray him as he finds her more attractive, begging her to come back to him. Once this red line is crossed, this pattern will tend to repeat itself, becoming a point of no return. The popular proverb “once a woman goes black, she never goes back” is as true as the phrase “once a cuckold, always a cuckold”.

Love and sexual attraction do not have to converge. It is possible to love without sexual attraction and it is possible to have sexual attraction without love. It is possible to have neither, it is possible to have both. So I thought it was also possible for me to be completely in love with my husband even with no sex... but I felt something different when the lack of intimacy became common in our marriage.

Eventually, I cheated him with my Black Dom and guilt ****** me to confess this situation. When we tried an open relationship (with some basic norms), I had a lot of expectations about him embrazing a cuckold role. I perceived good signs, as he obviously found the idea exciting. We had a tacit agreement of not mentioning details about our sex lifes with others... so I went step by step. I came back later of the gym and we both knew what I did during that time. I started to buy expensive lingerie and we both knew who was going to enjoy it. His sexual interest on me suddenly grew and hot comments about his cheating wife appeared when we made love. For some weeks I thought this triangle would be the magic solution to recover my lost love and explore a new continent of sexual possibilities. But as the matter of fact I did not interpret properly the situation.

Russian roulette players become addicted to the game because when they finally squeeze the trigger and the shot does not come, the intense hormonal reaction that prepared them to face death become frustrating. This physiological unresolved situation creates a feeling of non-fullness that increases the excitatory potential and therefore the expectations for the next game. It is like an orgasm abruptly interrupted. Any stimulus that reminds him that moment of intense excitement will be enough to make them want to have the gun in the temple again. It is not death to which the player desires, but the extreme excitement of the ritual. It is the path, and not the goal, what creates such attraction.

The extreme and sustained tension suffered by long-term hostages is also the roots of the Stockholm Syndrome, a reaction that in some cases make the victims feel affinity towards the kidnappers as a way of psychological defense. This unresolved tension around an outcome assumed as inevitable provokes, after the liberation, psychophysiological features close to frustration that, in extreme cases, lead the victim looking for his aggressor as the only way to recover the level of excitement lived but not consummated.

The idea of me as a “hotwife” maintained my husband in a similar state, but everything changed when the idea became a reality in his mind. The turning point was the first meeting with my black Dom: he is 35 years old, very atlethic and attrative, while my hubby is 50 and out of shape. My husband probably felt that he could not compete, as he tried to improve his stamina with blue pills. He organized soft BDSM sessions, tacitly asking for my validation, but I could not see him as a true Dom. Since the moment he accepted his inferiority sharing me with a true Alpha, my perception of him dramatically changed.

We ran up against this very hard truth, together with the lie that "size does not matter". My husband turned towards other means of improving the sexual dynamics between us through oral pleasure. Cunnilingus became his best bet to keep our sexual connection, but I saw him so eager to please that, at the end, it was counterproductive and this sign of weakness aroused my dominant side. During oral sex I started to describe humiliating scenarios and cruel comparisons between my Black Dom and him.

Maybe there was a lack of sincere communication, maybe my strong desire to find a cuckold prevented me to perceive the signs, but the final outcome was a bitter discussion in which he called me “whore”.

I used to return home without showering so he could smell my black Dom’s scent still on my skin. I made sure that he could see the marks of my Dom's spankings on my buttocks. One Saturday night, when our daughters were not at home, I returned after a long BDSM session and he wanted sex. Led by a perverse idea, I confessed that my pussy was still soaked with the seed of my black lover, so he could taste it. Suddenly, his expression changed. The use of condoms had been one of the rules we established, so I imagine that he felt betrayed again.

It was not the first failed open relationship in my life. Many men find the idea apealling, as they would have freedom to find sex outside the couple. But, at the end of the day, women always have more chances to find sex and the deal could be considered unfair. Masculinity tends to be a bit of all or nothing affair. Its paradigm is a male who always looks strong, is assertive, dominant and assumes responsabilities in public. Any man who does not struggles and argues to impose his opinion, even if justified, is not considered manly. Maculinity is not only about natural character and strong physique, but also the outcome of a constant competition and a quality that requires a certain amount of self-control to achieve and hence it is a life choice, an act of the will.

Some men have a natural ability to lead, while others are natural followers. It is in the “unfairness” of interracial cuckoldry where a white man can embrace an inferior role and relishs his natural place of omega, free of the opressive weight that the patriarchy have left over his shoulders. Adopting a passive role and watching his wife being owned, used and controlled by a man better than him, can be a stress reliever. The sexist rules based on possession also allow him to enjoy with humiliation, excitement and shame.

But cuckoldry is also a demonstration of trust and love. If a man truly loves his wife, he will always want the best for her: a dominant black bull that will use her pale body. There is nothing wrong with that, as the cuck knows his wife will be under the watchful hand of a male strong enough to give her everything what he cannot.

View attachment 1937153
Where do find all this free time to write all of this?? :eek:

I agree. As a 50yo cuckold that has been one for nearly 30 years, the strongest feeling I get from it is, this is what my sexual role in life was meant to be. I have never questioned it and it have always felt very centered and 'at peace' with myself once we find our 'groove' with the right gent/s.

I haven't in 25 years had any issues whatsoever about sharing my partners with other men while I have always very happily remained monogamous, its just where i've always felt comfortable to be. When you find the right woman who believes the same for herself needing sex with multiple partners and not believing in monogamy for herself and the bull who wants/needs to impregnate woman who are already cared for by cuckolds ensuring their offspring will be looked after and they don't have the burden of raising it, you do feel there is a primal evolution thing going on.

I have spoken to as many bulls as cuckolds about this, and the bulls tell me its a primal need for them as well. Fucking a willing married woman, means less drama, they are established in life, home, family and that gives their sperm/ baby a better/ much safer place to survive.

That definitely makes sense from a biological point of view.

"Fucking a willing married woman, means less drama, they are established in life, home, family and that gives their sperm/ baby a better/ much safer place to survive."

But why do married white males accept raising another man's baby, a black man's baby?

That definitely makes sense from a biological point of view.

"Fucking a willing married woman, means less drama, they are established in life, home, family and that gives their sperm/ baby a better/ much safer place to survive."

But why do married white males accept raising another man's baby, a black man's baby?

the submissivness and humiliation

Thanks for an amazing Text, @MonicaV I hope that a lot of people are going to read it - not only cuckolds and cuckold couples. Cuckolding is not what most people think it is. And they deserve to know better.
Monica's article debunks the myth that people interested in cuckoldry are poor losers, maniacs. And they don't have a low intelligence.

51IOdeqbXnL (1).jpg

Cuckolding has always existed, but in modern society it is possible for people to embrace a new way of living without fearing draconian sanctions from society or from the church.

Today you can live in life styles that were unthinkable some years ago. A lot of people, however, are building inner barriers that prevent them from living a lifestyle that they would benefit from, a life style that they would also derive huge pleasure from.

It is a fact that many, if not most, marriages lack sexual tension. It's also a fact that many men are not capable of satisfying their spouses' sexual needs. This leaves many women sexually frustrated, and many men feel incomplete because they simply do not have the sexual power to give their spouses what a husband is expected to provide his wife with.

Nowadays many, if not most, marriages lack sexual tension. It's also a fact that many men are not capable of satisfying their spouses' sexual needs. This leaves many women sexually frustrated, and many men feel incomplete because they simply do not have the sexual power to give their spouses what a husband is expected to provide his wife with.

For many white couples there is a simple solution to that problem. The can integrate a muscular well-endowed black guy with a big stamina into their sex life. It will spice up not only their sex life but their life in general. And a lot of young black guys love to have sex with married white women.

7cc761b6-85c1-4afa-a807-97ee8014f10a (1).jpg

Monica stated:
"It is in the “unfairness” of interracial cuckoldry where a white man can embrace an inferior role and relishs his natural place of omega, free of the oppressive weight that the patriarchy have left over his shoulders. Adopting a passive role and watching his wife being owned, used and controlled by a man better than him, can be a stress reliever."

In fact it has been a great experience and a great relief for me in our marriage that I don't have to compete with young handsome, very potent black males that my wife Christina has been dreaming about for a very long time. Her black lover can satisfy her in a way that I can only dream of. He can give her plenty orgasms and make her squirt numerous times.

A few years ago Christina borrowed some interracial DVDS from a friend and we were both very much turned on by watching interracial sex between well-built black males and white females. When Christina started talking about how she was fascinated by muscular well-endowedblack males, I felt embarrassed, insecure and incomplete. On the other hand my erect penis spoke a clear and undeniable language. I loved the thought of watching Christina with a BBC. But my imagination ran wild when I thought about possible consequences. Would Christina still be able to respect and love me? Would she fall in love with a black man? What if I didn't like it? Would she ever stop again?

Slowly and gently Christina talked more about her fascination by black well-endowed black males. She also told me that Sarah cuckolded her husband Martin with a black male. She said that they both derived huge pleasure from cuckolding.

Christina time and again assured me that she loved me and that she would never leave me - whether I gave into her wish or not.

After some months I had found enough courage to accept Christina's wish to cuckold me with a black guy. Since Christina and I started cuckolding, I have heard from several white women who want to start cuckolding their own husbands. I would recommend that they watchinterracial porn with their husbands and that they stress how much they love their spouses.

Often these white women say they they are afraid of hurting their husbands. If they, like Christina, stress how much they love their partners, it's not going to break their hearts.

And if they really love their husbands, they should not keep their sexual fantasies and desires a secret. If you love another person, he or she deserves to know you as a whole person.

I am glad that Christina and I trust each other unconditionally and that we can talk about anything. I feel quite sure that we as a cuckold couple love each other more than most vanilla couples. We have no secrets, we'll do almost anything to make our partner feel happy. We accept our partner's feelings and we do not judge each other.

Christina sometimes wishes to be treated a little rough - to be taken by a man who fucks her for his own satisfaction, without caring about her wishes. I can not do that to the woman that I love and I do not want to either. But I love her so much that I want to see her satisfied.

415d7c51-56df-4823-b482-e715cd7c08e1.jpg

After some time Christina confessed to me that she would be the happiest woman in the world if she could have a black baby. I was frightened, scared, terrified when she told me that. I did, however, once again have a gigantic erection when she told me about her biggest desire. It was obvious to both of us that I was incredibly aroused by the thought of her being pregnant by a black male.

After Michael, Christina's black lover, had been tested they only had bareback sex. Often Christina said to Michael when he ejaculated: "Cum in me. Give me a black baby!" It was amazing to watch their fantastic, intense and beautiful interracial couplings, and when Christina begged Michael to give her a black baby, I was often so aroused aroused that I ejaculated without even touching my penis.

When Michael has finished fucking my white wife with his beautiful, huge black cock, he leaves, and I perform oral sex on Christina's cum filled pussy. It's my way of reclaiming her as my wife. And it's our way of re-bonding. For both of us it's the ultimate acts of intimacy between two people who love each other unconditionally. We hold each other's hands and talk about how much we love each other.

During our pillow talks Christina often mentioned her desire for a black baby and every single time I immediately got rock-hard. Once She said: "It's obvious that you like the thought of me being pregnant with a black baby. I would very much like to have a baby. You seem to want it as well. But you hesitate, it seems. Why is that?"

tumblr_nydj1yIcoH1tt3jj5o1_1280.jpg
I told her that I was worried about the reactions of neighbors, friends, family and so on. I was also afraid of losing her respect if she was impregnated by another man.

Christina smiled at me, kissed me, gave me a hug and said:" Do you want to live our lives, or do you want to live according to what other people MIGHT think? I would love you even more if we could have a beautiful biracial baby. You know that I consider you the perfect husband. And I would be even more proud of you if you have the courage to have a biracial baby.

By some strange coincidence I read Ryan Holiday's book "Ego is the Enemy" the next day. Holiday defines ego along those lines: “an unhealthy belief in our own importance. Arrogance. Self-centered ambition".

My own ego had played a far too big role in my judgment. Instead of accepting myself as an interracial cuckold who would be happy to fulfill my wife's greatest wish in life, that is having a biracial baby, I was concerned about other people's opinions. I was not loyal to my wife and not loyal to myself. I did want to be the ******* of Christina's black baby.

After a few days I decided to do what WE wanted. We agreed to have a biracial baby. It was the best decision I have ever made. I often think about the Shakespeare quote "To thine own self be true". Christina and I both love small rituals. When Christina dropped all prevention, we had Michael ejaculate on our wedding rings, and I guided his huge black cock into Christina's very wet white pussy. After Michael had ejaculated in her, I held her legs into the air to prevent his black baby maker cream from leaking out of her fertile white pussy.

Here at the end of this text, I will once again quote Monica's wise words:

"But cuckoldry is also a demonstration of trust and love. If a man truly loves his wife, he will always want the best for her: a dominant black bull that will use her pale body. There is nothing wrong with that, as the cuck knows his wife will be under the watchful hand of a male strong enough to give her everything what he cannot."

IMG_20180912_003817.jpg

I loved the original post! It describes the transformation in reality. I knew I would enjoy the lifestyle when my first real gf would tell me her past sexcapades which turned me on. She noticed how hard I would get when she told me some of her sexy slutty sex stories.

Then I got my ex wife in to the lifestyle, it was an amazing two years. We played with couples and had threesomes with plenty of guys. We both preferred the threesomes with other guys. She love the attention from myself and the other guy. She also played alone with a few of the trusted guys which was a lot of fun for her and I! Between getting pictures of her sexual activities when she was having fun and then smelling the guy and his cum on her skin since she never cleaned up for me was so erotic!

Then the problems start. Communication and trust is the biggest thing in a relationship. You have to respect everything and everyone when it comes to this relationship lifestyle! I know many guys on here who say they would love the submissive part but most guys aren’t like that! When my ex got her STD from not using protection is when things went south! The rule was always to use protection and she broke it! She was also seeing the guy without telling me, and later found out she was seeing 1-2 other guys without my knowledge. So then I did what most guys would do and met 2 couples without telling her. Yeah that didn’t go well! I’m not a bad looking guy and have a good size thick cock that most women love! So as you could guess break down of communication happened and our relationship went in to failure mode! Couples counseling didn’t work and we split 3-4 months later!

Now I know this isn’t the glory fantasy story that everyone wants on this site! But there are consequences in the lifestyle! I miss the lifestyle! The excitement of seeing the girl that I love kissing and fucking other men and black men was very intense and amazing. I tried holding out to possibly finding a woman to get back in the lifestyle but that has not happened. So I’m back in a semi vanilla lifestyle with my current gf for the past three years.

Yes many men become cuckolds or have the fantasy of the cuckold or Hotwife lifestyle but the reality always doesn’t match the fantasy! Just my experiences and input!

I loved the original post! It describes the transformation in reality. I knew I would enjoy the lifestyle when my first real gf would tell me her past sexcapades which turned me on. She noticed how hard I would get when she told me some of her sexy slutty sex stories.

Then I got my ex wife in to the lifestyle, it was an amazing two years. We played with couples and had threesomes with plenty of guys. We both preferred the threesomes with other guys. She love the attention from myself and the other guy. She also played alone with a few of the trusted guys which was a lot of fun for her and I! Between getting pictures of her sexual activities when she was having fun and then smelling the guy and his cum on her skin since she never cleaned up for me was so erotic!

Then the problems start. Communication and trust is the biggest thing in a relationship. You have to respect everything and everyone when it comes to this relationship lifestyle! I know many guys on here who say they would love the submissive part but most guys aren’t like that! When my ex got her STD from not using protection is when things went south! The rule was always to use protection and she broke it! She was also seeing the guy without telling me, and later found out she was seeing 1-2 other guys without my knowledge. So then I did what most guys would do and met 2 couples without telling her. Yeah that didn’t go well! I’m not a bad looking guy and have a good size thick cock that most women love! So as you could guess break down of communication happened and our relationship went in to failure mode! Couples counseling didn’t work and we split 3-4 months later!

Now I know this isn’t the glory fantasy story that everyone wants on this site! But there are consequences in the lifestyle! I miss the lifestyle! The excitement of seeing the girl that I love kissing and fucking other men and black men was very intense and amazing. I tried holding out to possibly finding a woman to get back in the lifestyle but that has not happened. So I’m back in a semi vanilla lifestyle with my current gf for the past three years.

Yes many men become cuckolds or have the fantasy of the cuckold or Hotwife lifestyle but the reality always doesn’t match the fantasy! Just my experiences and input!

I am not sure what you mean by "the original post".

Thanks for sharing your story!

While I consider myself a natural cuckold.....I've wanted to be a cuckold since I was 12 or 13....even before I was aware of the word for it....I'm not aware of having experienced any kind of emotional trauma. I believe it is just the way, for whatever reason, my brain is wired.

The use of condoms had been one of the rules we established, so I imagine that he felt betrayed again.

Betrayal can be very sexy and erotic.

But, at the end of the day, women always have more chances to find sex and the deal could be considered unfair.

Even an average looking woman can easily have sex with a high status highly attractive alpha male. The odds are decidedly against the average man having sex with the equivalent woman. This is a one of nature's most basic statements that cuckoldry or celibacy is the natural state for most males. In fact, in this day and age, the natural instinct has been reinforced by the internet and social media like Tinder which effectively eliminate 80% or more of males from consideration as sexual partners. The results demonstrate that when women have efficient control of their sexual choices, enabled among other ways today by social media, they can and do choose to have sexual relationships with prime males. So a minority of the most sexually fit males do a disproportionate amount of the fucking. This is another signal from nature that for most men the choice is being a celibate or a cuckold. There is no reason these days for most women to accept anything but the best when it comes to sex.

Maculinity is not only about natural character and strong physique, but also the outcome of a constant competition and a quality that requires a certain amount of self-control to achieve and hence it is a life choice, an act of the will.

To accept being a cuckold is a reprieve from this constant competition and a great relief, as for most of us it is an uphill struggle that meets with little success. Of course you state basically the same thing when you say:

Women are sexual beings far more so than men, in spite of social conditioning that indoctrinates the opposite. Another sign from nature that society has "censored," as men are obviously far more limited physically when it comes to indulging sexual appetites. Society has told women that their sexual appetites are wrong, bad, destructive, even evil, and short-circuited their natural and normal sexuality. Most of what is called the patriarchy is society protecting the majority of less sexually fit males from their sexual superiors, who in the natural state would effectively exclude them from sexual competition. So when nature is allowed to exert itself over social structures, most men really only have two choices, to be celibate or be a cuckold. Being a cuckold is nature's plan for most males, and hence, the natural state of marriage.

Absolutely true.

Back