On Vacation With Your Bull

Wife does it regularly. She goes back home to San Diego regularly where she has lots of b/f's. Also she is going to Oklahoma to spend the weekend with a guy soon. I meet most of the guys or talk with them first. Also if I go out of town she has guys over to the house.

Does she bring back trophy pictures of what she's been up to?

She does sometimes, picturews of her in other threads here,,,action shots

Does she tell you everything in details, or let your mind wander?

While she's away, does she call your phone while getting well fucked by her men?

Does she tell you everything in details, or let your mind wander?

While she's away, does she call your phone while getting well fucked by her men?
tells me everything in detail..thats part of the fun...and yes she has called and texted me ..usually starts with her saying she has scoped a guy out...gives me a blow by blow of what happend leading up to and afterward

tells me everything in detail..thats part of the fun...and yes she has called and texted me ..usually starts with her saying she has scoped a guy out...gives me a blow by blow of what happend leading up to and afterward

Does she ever leave the phone on so you hear her moaning while getting pounded?

A lot of hubbies tend to enjoy that.

Here's my favourite scenario: a hubby working in my country comes down with his wife. Leaves her with me while he attends to other business, and then returns home in the evenings to check on her pussy and clean her up!

I wish my work took me to your country,i would love you to get into my wifes knickers.Do you think she would be good to fuck?

I wish my work took me to your country,i would love you to get into my wifes knickers.Do you think she would be good to fuck?

Your woman would make for a delicious lunch and dinner! I could tell you this a thousand times, but you probably won't believe me. I've seen her photos, and even as I sit here, I imagine those pert lips of hers being fed my cock. Just the sight of that alone would be more than pleasing.

TMW1 (8).jpg 

Can't wait!!!

Your woman would make for a delicious lunch and dinner! I could tell you this a thousand times, but you probably won't believe me. I've seen her photos, and even as I sit here, I imagine those pert lips of hers being fed my cock. Just the sight of that alone would be more than pleasing.

View attachment 29581 

Can't wait!!!

Thanks, i would love my wife to be a sex slave for your great African bbc.What would you like her to wear for you if you were to fuck her?

Back