OMG i am so nervous - thinking about backing out...

jess

Female
so i finally took that leap of faith and struck up a couple conversations with a couple different black guys at a bar and the mall... i have a meeting set up this saturday afternoon with 2 bbcs. i am so anxious and nervious i am almost thinking about not showing up.. my husband doesn't even know about it. what should i do????

Show up and fuck the hell outta those BBC..u like it and u want it..just play cool and get what u want..once you get started you won't wanna stop

so i finally took that leap of faith and struck up a couple conversations with a couple different black guys at a bar and the mall... i have a meeting set up this saturday afternoon with 2 bbcs. i am so anxious and nervious i am almost thinking about not showing up.. my husband doesn't even know about it. what should i do????

GO!!!...enjoy the pleasure.

youll regret it later and if you fall preg tell hubby deal with it, as it obviously his fault
he dosnt please you . be more impulsive and enjoy any black guys you can get

If you are nervous bout ur hubby not knowing, try soft swinging and take it from there.

Without you husband there you'r cheating, but with your husband there you can do anything you want even if you have never done it with him... I watched Janet titt-fuck Roger and suck his balls while he held his cock up and slapped her cheeks with it. Then they were in a sixty-nine and she was on top and he had two fingers buried in her asshole. She doesn't like me to do that. He was fucking her doggy style and she was going ape and then I notice he had his cock up her ass and she was cumming like I had never seen her. There is something special about a white wife with a black dick up her ass especially when it took her cherry.

No need to be nervous. :) Let the black guys fuck you. :)

Jess. Do it but don't tell hubby. He may have a fit. It's understandable your nervous . It's normal for whitegirls before they get their first black cock. Just let them black guys have thier way and you have the best experience of your life. They know how to foreplay whitegirls and make you feel like awoman.

You were put on earth to service black cock. Thats all you think about now. You can't wait to feel a thick black cock in your hand you will look at it and smile then your black lovers gonna push your mouth down on his cock and from the moment your lips touch his beautiful dick your never going to want sex from a white guy again. from then on you will offer yourself to evey black man you meet before long they will be stopping by just to empty their balls in your willing mouth. that will be the day your true purpose in life will be recognized. so don't be afraid and service these two guys completely.

You were put on earth to service black cock. Thats all you think about now. You can't wait to feel a thick black cock in your hand you will look at it and smile then your black lovers gonna push your mouth down on his cock and from the moment your lips touch his beautiful dick your never going to want sex from a white guy again. from then on you will offer yourself to evey black man you meet before long they will be stopping by just to empty their balls in your willing mouth. that will be the day your true purpose in life will be recognized. so don't be afraid and service these two guys completely.

THE TRUTH

Back