OMFG!!

Deepinlove

So, I met this amazing lady a few months ago, STUNNING redhead (exactly like a young Ann-Margaret!!), works out 5-6 days a week, 5’4”, 120, 34D (natural!!)... had been divorced for a year, lackluster sex life with her ex. She’d never done anything really outside of the bedroom for almost 20 years, and pretty vanilla stuff at that. She seemed pretty reserved at first...but shyly admitted she liked when I licked her ass. That expanded over a month or so into me cumming in her ass, and her loving a steel plug. She admitted to being attracted to girls, but said she would never want to be with another man. Well, her Instagram followers included this 6’1”, 215-lb personal fitness trainer black guy, Shane. He kept liking her photos, telling her she looked amazing in her gym photos she posted. I kept joking with her that he was her notsosecret admirer, lol...to which she would usually respond that she could never be with a black guy.

As our relationship progressed, she really got into sexting. Talking about being with another girl in front of me, talking about being watched (we’d fucked in an upscale restaurant restroom in Atlanta late one evening, on the sink, almost got caught...!). I started sending her sexy tumblr photos of a couple being watched by another guy...she was loving it! I sent her one pic of two guys cumming on her, and she replied, have you ever had a threesome? I told her yes, a LONG time ago when I was 20. She asked me questions about it, and seemed into it. So I started sending her tumblr pics of MFM...she loved them!! (This is all over a span of a week or so...) She wondered how you would go about finding someone like that, and I again brought up Shane. She replied he doesn’t like me like that! I said there’s only one way to find out! So I started following him on Instagram. I asked him if he was involved, because we would like to see if he’d meet us for a ******* and we didn’t want to overstep anything. He quickly caught on, and said absolutely, he’d love to meet up with us.

Fast forward a few days...she and he had gotten to the point of sexting quite regularly...which was driving me insane!! She and I live a few hours apart, while Shane lives in the same town as her. We got to the point where we all knew that we were going to meet up next time I came to town, but nothing was going to happen until then...even though he and I had been texting how hot it would be if she met him on her lunch break and gave him a blowjob and sent me pics of it. Well...I kept dropping hints to her how bad I wanted to see her do that, and I would love pics of it, but she wasn’t biting. I eventually told her flat out, once we all met and she got comfortable with him, how hot it would be if she did that. She replied “Really?” I told her yes, and she asked what would turn me on about that. I told her the idea of my naughty little girlfriend, leaving work in a skirt and texting me she’s on her way, and then the anticipation of waiting to hear back would drive me insane!! She was telling him all of this, and he suggested two days ago that they meet up the next morning before work. Which drove me crazy, just the idea! She said she didn’t know...she was excited by the idea, but, since she had never met him, didn’t feel comfortable meeting him the first time without me there. I suggested she stop by his gym so there would be other people around. She thought that was a good idea, and asked him if she could stop by while she was going for a run at lunch yesterday. Of course, he said yes!

So...yesterday she texts me a quick video... she’s in calf-length tight yoga pants and a long sleeved tight top, looking hot as fuck. In the video, she said “I’m on my way to go meet Shane at his gym!” Of course, the fucking clock is DRAGGING by at this point. 45 minutes go by, I’m DYING to text her, but I don’t want to interrupt...and then, I get a short, simple text from Shane: “Check your DM”. I immediately go onto my Instagram account, and there she is...on video...kneeling in front of him in his office, his huge black cock in her mouth, her hand around the base of it, giving him the most amazing fucking blowjob!!! I came SO fast!!! In less than 24 hours, I must have watched that video 50 times already...

So, our next plan is to meet up in a few weeks in Atlanta for a concert. She’s going to wear a short, black frilly skirt, a mesh long sleeved button down black shirt with a silver metallic bralette underneath with matching choker necklace, and the hottest 6” platform fuck me heels with little chains hanging down around her ankles on them! She is SUPER turned on by the thought of being our playtoy for the night, and thinks it is so hot that people at the concert and rooftop bar we’re going to afterwards will know without a doubt that she is going to get the fucking of her life later that night!!!

So, I met this amazing lady a few months ago, STUNNING redhead (exactly like a young Ann-Margaret!!), works out 5-6 days a week, 5’4”, 120, 34D (natural!!)... had been divorced for a year, lackluster sex life with her ex. She’d never done anything really outside of the bedroom for almost 20 years, and pretty vanilla stuff at that. She seemed pretty reserved at first...but shyly admitted she liked when I licked her ass. That expanded over a month or so into me cumming in her ass, and her loving a steel plug. She admitted to being attracted to girls, but said she would never want to be with another man. Well, her Instagram followers included this 6’1”, 215-lb personal fitness trainer black guy, Shane. He kept liking her photos, telling her she looked amazing in her gym photos she posted. I kept joking with her that he was her notsosecret admirer, lol...to which she would usually respond that she could never be with a black guy.

As our relationship progressed, she really got into sexting. Talking about being with another girl in front of me, talking about being watched (we’d fucked in an upscale restaurant restroom in Atlanta late one evening, on the sink, almost got caught...!). I started sending her sexy tumblr photos of a couple being watched by another guy...she was loving it! I sent her one pic of two guys cumming on her, and she replied, have you ever had a threesome? I told her yes, a LONG time ago when I was 20. She asked me questions about it, and seemed into it. So I started sending her tumblr pics of MFM...she loved them!! (This is all over a span of a week or so...) She wondered how you would go about finding someone like that, and I again brought up Shane. She replied he doesn’t like me like that! I said there’s only one way to find out! So I started following him on Instagram. I asked him if he was involved, because we would like to see if he’d meet us for a ******* and we didn’t want to overstep anything. He quickly caught on, and said absolutely, he’d love to meet up with us.

Fast forward a few days...she and he had gotten to the point of sexting quite regularly...which was driving me insane!! She and I live a few hours apart, while Shane lives in the same town as her. We got to the point where we all knew that we were going to meet up next time I came to town, but nothing was going to happen until then...even though he and I had been texting how hot it would be if she met him on her lunch break and gave him a blowjob and sent me pics of it. Well...I kept dropping hints to her how bad I wanted to see her do that, and I would love pics of it, but she wasn’t biting. I eventually told her flat out, once we all met and she got comfortable with him, how hot it would be if she did that. She replied “Really?” I told her yes, and she asked what would turn me on about that. I told her the idea of my naughty little girlfriend, leaving work in a skirt and texting me she’s on her way, and then the anticipation of waiting to hear back would drive me insane!! She was telling him all of this, and he suggested two days ago that they meet up the next morning before work. Which drove me crazy, just the idea! She said she didn’t know...she was excited by the idea, but, since she had never met him, didn’t feel comfortable meeting him the first time without me there. I suggested she stop by his gym so there would be other people around. She thought that was a good idea, and asked him if she could stop by while she was going for a run at lunch yesterday. Of course, he said yes!

So...yesterday she texts me a quick video... she’s in calf-length tight yoga pants and a long sleeved tight top, looking hot as fuck. In the video, she said “I’m on my way to go meet Shane at his gym!” Of course, the fucking clock is DRAGGING by at this point. 45 minutes go by, I’m DYING to text her, but I don’t want to interrupt...and then, I get a short, simple text from Shane: “Check your DM”. I immediately go onto my Instagram account, and there she is...on video...kneeling in front of him in his office, his huge black cock in her mouth, her hand around the base of it, giving him the most amazing fucking blowjob!!! I came SO fast!!! In less than 24 hours, I must have watched that video 50 times already...

So, our next plan is to meet up in a few weeks in Atlanta for a concert. She’s going to wear a short, black frilly skirt, a mesh long sleeved button down black shirt with a silver metallic bralette underneath with matching choker necklace, and the hottest 6” platform fuck me heels with little chains hanging down around her ankles on them! She is SUPER turned on by the thought of being our playtoy for the night, and thinks it is so hot that people at the concert and rooftop bar we’re going to afterwards will know without a doubt that she is going to get the fucking of her life later that night!!!

Great story.
Hope to one day have a similar one to tell.
Thanks for sharing and keep having fun.
Jo and Hubby

Lol, baby steps...it’s going to be hella obvious at the rooftop bar she’s there to be fucked by him and me, no need for the qos anklet that night. Maybe when we go back there without him. Atlanta is a Target-rich environment for finding a bull...

Well...showed her a pic of an anklet today, told her what it meant. She liked it, so I ordered one! Should be here before our next date night out in Atlanta.

Also, texted Shane today, told him next time they have a lunch date during a workday, he should cum on her tits, then have her put her bra and shirt back on without cleaning up, and send her back to work with his cum on her nipples for the rest of the day.

Back