OLDER WOMEN AND YOUNGER MEN

Would you have sexy with someone 20-30 years younger than you ?

• Yeah

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Nah

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

MstHighKing

Male
From
US
When I encounter older white women throughout the day I wonder if they know I'm checking them out or fantasizing about their bodies? There's just something about older women I find sexy and I think I'm alone along my group of friends who think so. I mean, yeah who wouldn't want to fuck a milf but I'm talking about average women. I'm talking about someone who's had ******* and has the body to prove it. I love those type of white women. the nice innocent looking ones. The moms, teachers, and the nurses. I think they're all sexy. I wonder if they'd ever be open to me eating their pussies. I've fantasized about having sex with nearly all of my white friends' moms. I would love to meet an older white woman who wanted to have a sexual relationship.

I bet most women would be surprised to know a young, fit, good-looking guy like yourself was interested in them...pleasantly surprised! If they're like me, they fantasize about guys like you all the time, but don't realize they can have you for real. It's up to you to let them know.

When I was in a store the other day a young black guy very obviously checked me out. He was probably 20 and I'm 42. It made me laugh because of the brazen way he looked at me, but I loved the attention!

I bet most women would be surprised to know a young, fit, good-looking guy like yourself was interested in them...pleasantly surprised! If they're like me, they fantasize about guys like you all the time, but don't realize they can have you for real. It's up to you to let them know.

When I was in a store the other day a young black guy very obviously checked me out. He was probably 20 and I'm 42. It made me laugh because of the brazen way he looked at me, but I loved the attention!

I once went over to one of my coworkers house and made out with her but she didnt let me go farther because her ******* was in the next room. She was 36 and I was 21 at the time. I just wish I had more chances to interact with them outside of a formal or public occasion.

Back