Older black men / younger white women

Hi, I am Nana from Ghana West Africa. Please excuse my bad written English. I am from a village which has bad education.

A friend of mine was having a discussion with me about age, love and race and how they correlate. We always see in Africa where an older anglo-american man or british man comes and date much younger black women with an age difference of 25+ years. e.g. 50yr old with 25 year old.

We also have older white women date younger black males but we NEVER ever see older black men in africa dating very young anglo-american women.

So I wanted to ask the people from USA and UK and other anglosphere nations (especially ladies). Do you think its possible that a woman like this:

Jennifer-Ellison-sitting-on-her-bed-in-a-revealing-outfit.jpg

could fall in love [interracially] or be sexually attracted with a man like this who is much older?

Said-Sinare.jpg

whats your opionion?

Only if he had money. From a sex point of view, surely a younger virile black stud could give a younger white girl a much better time.
I doubt love has anything to do with it.
I disagree. Maturity is much more attractive. They know how to push buttons, seduce, dominate.
Well, to be honest money can buy a girl too.

Hi, I am Nana from Ghana West Africa.
(...)

whats your opionion?
I'm not anglo-american Nana, I'm Slavic girl so I do not know if you're interested in my opinion. But I definitely could.

Hi, I am Nana from Ghana West Africa. Please excuse my bad written English. I am from a village which has bad education.

A friend of mine was having a discussion with me about age, love and race and how they correlate. We always see in Africa where an older anglo-american man or british man comes and date much younger black women with an age difference of 25+ years. e.g. 50yr old with 25 year old.

We also have older white women date younger black males but we NEVER ever see older black men in africa dating very young anglo-american women.

So I wanted to ask the people from USA and UK and other anglosphere nations (especially ladies). Do you think its possible that a woman like this:

Jennifer-Ellison-sitting-on-her-bed-in-a-revealing-outfit.jpg

could fall in love [interracially] or be sexually attracted with a man like this who is much older?

Said-Sinare.jpg

whats your opionion?
In Harare she would be safely locked away behind high walls and secure gates, but getting fucked legless every night so being kept happy. love no, wealth and power at work yes

Back