Older black men with Young white Girls? Cool?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DelanoHill761, Aug 26, 2015.

?

young white babes with older Bulls?

1. Yes

192 vote(s)
    98.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    2.0%
  1. DelanoHill761

DelanoHill761 Member Real Person

So what doe the community feel about older Bulls smashing sexy you white pussy? Are you babes attracted to older BBC? I know I love younger firm white pussy! Thoughts??

2. J.C.

J.C. Active Member

Netherlands
    I prefer experianced older bulls. They know what to do and have certain mental strenght thats needed

3. J.C.

J.C. Active Member

Netherlands
    I prefer experianced older bulls. They know what to do and have certain mental strenght thats needed

4. Dpad

Dpad Well-Known Member

US
    Don't see a problem with it. Just like I don't see anything wrong when a mature women hooks up with a young guy

5. Susi88

Susi88 Active Member

Germany
    Absolutely :) i always had a favour for older men ...even back in time when i only had whites.
    With blacks its the same ..40 plus is goooood :)

6. girl_worship

girl_worship Member

UK
    I think it's way better. Older guys have more experience and patience and the confidence to teach and guide. A white girl is going to learn much more from and older Black guy than she is from a white boy in her age group. I wish it was promoted more.

7. nieve blanca

nieve blanca Active Member

My earliest sexual experiences were with much older black men. In a strong way they shaped who I am now.

8. Nicole_J

Nicole_J Active Member

Definitely have a preference for more experienced men.

9. british couple

british couple Member

its so nice seeing old black guy taking a young white girls pussy for first time,

10. honnesthubby

honnesthubby Active Member Gold Member

I love the thought of an older bull personally , I've had a few and it always has worked out well in the past.

11. sneakyhusband

sneakyhusband Member

My wife has only been with a black man once, and he was older and a gentleman. We're not overly fond of the thug types no matter what race they are. She doesn't "owe" you anything. She "allows" you the pleasure of using her pussy. Older gentlemen understand that but younger guys don't seem to.

12. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My first wife was 19 in our first year of marriage when she gave up her white pussy, to black cock.

13. TopCat

TopCat Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Mature, very fit, still very active, and experienced.......love women younger and older. ;)

#13 TopCat, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  14. N-Verma

N-Verma Guest

I don't think it matters what race the man is I think there is a limit and it works both ways not just when the man is older but when a woman is older to it also depends who the younger person is for instance you don't sleep with your Son or your daughters best friend or your best friends daughter or your step daughter or son well not in my book, either way the
    Responsibilities lie with the older party in this case the man real men do the right thing in my opinion.

15. Francesca81

Francesca81 New Member

it's not a matter of age...it's a matter of cock size
    if a man has a big cock and he knows how to use it, then you will have many orgasms and you will enjoy a good fuck
    his age is unintersting :)

16. MikeD

MikeD Guest

Knowing how to use it is the key. Age is meaningless if it works well.

17. thecleavers

thecleavers Member

US
    My wife prefer older, experienced black bulls. Just her thing. They know how to treat a white lady.

18. mybbwwifewantsblk

mybbwwifewantsblk Active Member

US
    I think older bulls with young white girls is incredibly erotic. The bulls experience and the girls inexperience but high levels of enthusiasm is hot.

19. MikeD

MikeD Guest

Or a lady, period. Compare older BBC that listened to old school r&b to the young BBC that listened to hip hop and gansta rap. No respect for women in general(black, white, etc).

Paulus50 likes this.
  20. Short-dog

Short-dog Well-Known Member

US
    I don't care.. As long as they have a black cock, I will fuck them..