Older black man.

Chicano

Male
From
TX, US
My latina wife works for a school district. A older black man started working there,they both work in the same work room. She is always running into him. He has talked to her about his life. He is retired, and married to a 32 year old puerto rican, he is around 60, my wife says he looks 40. He calls her beautiful. I'm sure he tells her more complamints. She says she is starting to avoid him, says she does not want him to think she is that kind of girl. My wife is real friendly. Has any one been through an experience like this?

My latina wife works for a school district. A older black man started working there,they both work in the same work room. She is always running into him. He has talked to her about his life. He is retired, and married to a 32 year old puerto rican, he is around 60, my wife says he looks 40. He calls her beautiful. I'm sure he tells her more complamints. She says she is starting to avoid him, says she does not want him to think she is that kind of girl. My wife is real friendly. Has any one been through an experience like this?
How do you feel about the idea? Do you. feel turned on by it or it bothers you? do you think she is liking the attention or she really feels bothered by it? Do you think she may be giving you hints or just telling you to see what you think. Women are very clever. Have you guys talked about her being with another guy before? Maybe she is trying to open the subject but don't want to look like she is pushing it

She tells me she is trying to avoid him. I have noticed that she started wearing diffrent cloths lately. ( tighter jeans). The other day he was sitting in a chair and she needed to get by,she asked him if he thought she could make it by. He says sure, she replies not for that much longer, my wife is kinda thick. He replys oh you look just right. So you might be right.

How do you feel about the idea? Do you. feel turned on by it or it bothers you? do you think she is liking the attention or she really feels bothered by it? Do you think she may be giving you hints or just telling you to see what you think. Women are very clever. Have you guys talked about her being with another guy before? Maybe she is trying to open the subject but don't want to look like she is pushing it
It doesn't bother me,I would be up for it. I have mentioned being with another guy, always says no. Sometimes I mention it while fucking her I noticed her pussy gets wet. She did ask if felt jealous, says it is only an old man.

She tells me she is trying to avoid him. I have noticed that she started wearing diffrent cloths lately. ( tighter jeans). The other day he was sitting in a chair and she needed to get by,she asked him if he thought she could make it by. He says sure, she replies not for that much longer, my wife is kinda thick. He replys oh you look just right. So you might be right.
It sounds that she is is liking it but trying to fight it off. She may be telling you to see your reaction and see if you get turnturnred on . Do you?OTE="Chicano, post: 666027, member: 17205"]She tells me she is trying to avoid him. I have noticed that she started wearing diffrent cloths lately. ( tighter jeans). The other day he was sitting in a chair and she needed to get by,she asked him if he thought she could make it by. He says sure, she replies not for that much longer, my wife is kinda thick. He replys oh you look just right. So you might be right.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't bother me,I would be up for it. I have mentioned being with another guy, always says no. Sometimes I mention it while fucking her I noticed her pussy gets wet. She did ask if felt jealous, says it is only an old man.
You know, old men have a lot of experience. Does she wear short skirts to work?

I am 63 and still very active. If he has a wife half his age I would assume he is still very active also. First she needs to to decide why she is avoiding him. If she is truly uncomfortable about his attentions she should say something to him. Would she be uncomfortable if a white guy said the same thing? If she actually enjoys his attentions then the two of you need to decide how you feel about it. One thing I can pretty much guarantee is that if she ends up between the sheets it won't be a quickie. As we get older it takes longer to orgasm, something no one seems to mind. It can make for a sore pussy though

It sounds that she is is liking it but trying to fight it off. She may be telling you to see your reaction and see if you get turnturnred on . Do you?OTE="Chicano, post: 666027, member: 17205"]She tells me she is trying to avoid him. I have noticed that she started wearing diffrent cloths lately. ( tighter jeans). The other day he was sitting in a chair and she needed to get by,she asked him if he thought she could make it by. He says sure, she replies not for that much longer, my wife is kinda thick. He replys oh you look just right. So you might be right.
[/QUOTE]

Back