Older black man.

So any progress?
No, I was fucking her last night,I asked her what are you going to do when the old man fucks you like this. Man she get real wet. But afterwards says when I talk like that, that it turns her off. Don't understand why she gets wet whenever I tell here my fantasy of her getting fucked by a BBC.

Has she mentioned any more if they have had conversations? Maybe she is not very sure that is not going to bother you if she admits that shevlikes the attention or that it really turns her on. Press it a little more. Of she gets wetter is because she gets more turned on but doesnt want to admit it yet.
No, I was fucking her last night,I asked her what are you going to do when the old man fucks you like this. Man she get real wet. But afterwards says when I talk like that, that it turns her off. Don't understand why she gets wet whenever I tell here my fantasy of her getting fucked by a BBC.
s

Sounds to me that she likes the idea, but isn't comfortable talking with you about it for one reason or another. Maybe she would rather keep it her little fantasy. Thats why she get wetter but denies the feelings. Of course I could be totally wrong here. Do you guys *******? I would say most people will admit a fantasy while a little tipsy as ******* tends to loosen ones tongue. Just an idea for ya!;)

My ex wife was only 21 and she hooked up with a black co worker just for sex after we seperated and were going thru the divorce found out she had also screwed his dad aguy in his 50s told someone he knew how to screw a woman.

Sounds to me that she likes the idea, but isn't comfortable talking with you about it for one reason or another. Maybe she would rather keep it her little fantasy. Thats why she get wetter but denies the feelings. Of course I could be totally wrong here. Do you guys *******? I would say most people will admit a fantasy while a little tipsy as ******* tends to loosen ones tongue. Just an idea for ya!;)
Great idea. I agree

So if your fantacy comes true, how would you like to happen? You want to be there? Or she can just tell you how it went? Do you know if she hs dropped him some hints like show himlittle extra clavage or something

Si
Podemos conversar al respecto mas en privado si te parece eh

Will try this weekend.

Back