MagicMikeATX

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
TRUE STORY.

I don't post many personal stories here but thought I'd share my latest experience with you all.

A local Texas couple hit me up on my kik app (highly recommended) wanting to try her first BBC. The guy had convinced her to have a threesome and try her first BBC as a birthday 'gift'. She is MUCH younger than I am (I'm older by more than 15 years), and way smaller than I am - which only added to the hotness factor. Reminded me of the movie Black Snake Moan, Big 'scary', older black guy - sexy, young, smaller white chick lol.

She sent me a few photos and I was immediately blown away by how incredible she looked. She is the epitome of sexiness - young, pretty white girl with amazing D-cups and an round ASS to die for! Looking at her photos at work gave me erections that lasted all day. (These daily erections went on for a few weeks) We chatted for awhile and hit it off right away. The original plan was to meet up in a few months for her birthday, but the sexual energy was building everyday with every conversation. Our talks became more intense and more detailed, so much that we scrapped the original plan an decided to all meet up ASAP! :)

Even though we lived two hours away we agreed to meet up at a hotel room in between. Soon as I walked in I was blown away but how incredibly sexy she looked in person! (how do i get so lucky?) They are a very cool couple, but she was very nervous. We spent the first hour hanging out and talking, getting to know each other better.
After some touching and flirting, she warmed up an was ready to go. The sex was better than expected. Her tight young pussy grabbed my dick like a vice-grip! I initially took my time watching all 8.5" of my inches disappearing in between her amazing round ass cheeks - going DEEP inside her tight pussy. ONce she was nice and warmed up and sufficiently stretched open, I started pounding her sweet pussy, blasting my cock into her over and over an over.

I'll be honest it was very hard holding my load! Her pussy felt amazing, and squeezing on her perfect ass only heightened the sensations. I did everything in my power to keep my balls for releasing inside of her. After changing positions a few times we ended up doing a deep missionary (my fave). I started my 'jackhammer' position and she went crazy. Her thick thighs were all the way back to her head, leaving nothing my fat cock and her delicious pussy - relentlessly pounding away driving her nuts! I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Her loud moans and soaking wet pussy made me delirious! At one point she started clawing at my chest and grabbing on my black ass, pulling me DEEPER inside her delicious young pussy. It was when she looked at me with those pretty eyes and grabbed my by my throat that I lost my load.

I quickly pulled out a blasted a ridiculous load of cum all over her! My cum unloaded and flew all over her stomach, all over her tits, all over her thighs. it was a mess. I think it shocked her how much i came but She loved it :blackgreedy:

Boyfriend cleaned her off lol, and we took a quick break to replenish. Round two was more of the BF and I taking turns getting (amazing) blowjobs and stuffing her pussy. I spent another 30minutes pounding her sexy ass doggystyle before blasting another load all over the back of her round ass, watching it drip down on the bed. Again, this much cum surprised her - she wasn't used to huge loads. In fact, now that I remember I was the only other guy she had been with.

her first other guy. Her first threesome. her first BBC. her first huge cum load.

I'll be the first to admit I got lucky meeting this couple and this hot young woman. The BF is a very cool guy and his GF is unbelievably sexy. Plus, it helped that I was a genuine guy. He later told me that he spoke to other guys but they weren't as cool as I was. It seems that having a big dick is one thing, but being NICE also goes a long way. No woman wants an arrogant asshole no matter how big his dick is, and no guy will want that for his woman ;)

All of that being said, we are planning another get-together in a couple of weeks . Renting out a condo for two days of partying and fucking.

I hope everyone here has the same amount of fun as I've had
- ladies, find yourself a black bull among the MANY available here and get some delicious BBC in your life!
:blackgreedy: :sex:

hi i just read your story , you seem like a great guy its very difficult to find guys like yourself these days , some girls like the whole gangsta swagger rapper persona, personally i think guy with manners and respect a great personality will make panties drop anywhere goes x
Everyone has their tastes. Some women LOVE that hard gangster swag.
I may come across as young but I'm actually in my late 30s I still have my youthful exuberance ;) my sex life has only improved with time...
I just love a sexy woman, all ethnicities, shapes and sizes!

TRUE STORY.

I don't post many personal stories here but thought I'd share my latest experience with you all.

A local Texas couple hit me up on my kik app (highly recommended) wanting to try her first BBC. The guy had convinced her to have a threesome and try her first BBC as a birthday 'gift'. She is MUCH younger than I am (I'm older by more than 15 years), and way smaller than I am - which only added to the hotness factor. Reminded me of the movie Black Snake Moan, Big 'scary', older black guy - sexy, young, smaller white chick lol.

She sent me a few photos and I was immediately blown away by how incredible she looked. She is the epitome of sexiness - young, pretty white girl with amazing D-cups and an round ASS to die for! Looking at her photos at work gave me erections that lasted all day. (These daily erections went on for a few weeks) We chatted for awhile and hit it off right away. The original plan was to meet up in a few months for her birthday, but the sexual energy was building everyday with every conversation. Our talks became more intense and more detailed, so much that we scrapped the original plan an decided to all meet up ASAP! :)

Even though we lived two hours away we agreed to meet up at a hotel room in between. Soon as I walked in I was blown away but how incredibly sexy she looked in person! (how do i get so lucky?) They are a very cool couple, but she was very nervous. We spent the first hour hanging out and talking, getting to know each other better.
After some touching and flirting, she warmed up an was ready to go. The sex was better than expected. Her tight young pussy grabbed my dick like a vice-grip! I initially took my time watching all 8.5" of my inches disappearing in between her amazing round ass cheeks - going DEEP inside her tight pussy. ONce she was nice and warmed up and sufficiently stretched open, I started pounding her sweet pussy, blasting my cock into her over and over an over.

I'll be honest it was very hard holding my load! Her pussy felt amazing, and squeezing on her perfect ass only heightened the sensations. I did everything in my power to keep my balls for releasing inside of her. After changing positions a few times we ended up doing a deep missionary (my fave). I started my 'jackhammer' position and she went crazy. Her thick thighs were all the way back to her head, leaving nothing my fat cock and her delicious pussy - relentlessly pounding away driving her nuts! I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Her loud moans and soaking wet pussy made me delirious! At one point she started clawing at my chest and grabbing on my black ass, pulling me DEEPER inside her delicious young pussy. It was when she looked at me with those pretty eyes and grabbed my by my throat that I lost my load.

I quickly pulled out a blasted a ridiculous load of cum all over her! My cum unloaded and flew all over her stomach, all over her tits, all over her thighs. it was a mess. I think it shocked her how much i came but She loved it :blackgreedy:

Boyfriend cleaned her off lol, and we took a quick break to replenish. Round two was more of the BF and I taking turns getting (amazing) blowjobs and stuffing her pussy. I spent another 30minutes pounding her sexy ass doggystyle before blasting another load all over the back of her round ass, watching it drip down on the bed. Again, this much cum surprised her - she wasn't used to huge loads. In fact, now that I remember I was the only other guy she had been with.

her first other guy. Her first threesome. her first BBC. her first huge cum load.

I'll be the first to admit I got lucky meeting this couple and this hot young woman. The BF is a very cool guy and his GF is unbelievably sexy. Plus, it helped that I was a genuine guy. He later told me that he spoke to other guys but they weren't as cool as I was. It seems that having a big dick is one thing, but being NICE also goes a long way. No woman wants an arrogant asshole no matter how big his dick is, and no guy will want that for his woman ;)

All of that being said, we are planning another get-together in a couple of weeks . Renting out a condo for two days of partying and fucking.

- ladies, find yourself a black bull among the MANY available here and get some delicious BBC in your life!
How old r u hunny?

TRUE STORY.

Good story Mike, it's refreshing to hear something true and real/"100". And I know you bruh, you don't put out or post BS. Thanks for representing the "older black guy".

Last edited:
Good story Mike, it's refreshing to hear something true and real/"100". And I know you bruh, you don't put out or post BS. Thanks for representing the "older black guy".
And once again this was a sexy hottie i met outside of this forum. :blackgreedy:

But yessirrrr, Austin/San Antonio has some very sexy young ladies out here!

Back