Older big experienced BBC for sexy fun loving White women

Hello,
My name is Earl, so people call me Duke. I'm a clean, like to smell good, very discreet big Black man. I love being very creative in the bedroom. I have 8+" to play with for a slutty woman's enjoyment. I happen to be a Dominate type of guy in the bedroom. I won't put up with women who are not sure what they want or deny they're hidden needs. I have a great number of sexual interests and I'm very open minded about most things. I love to role play in the bedroom. I'm into providing a woman with oral pleasures. I'll give as good as I get! i have a great sense of humor and laugh to have a cool women to laugh along with me. After all, life is just too short to be totally serious all The time. I have past experience with White couples. Screwing the wife if front of her husband! I'm a straight shooter and sometimes be blunt, but never rude. I seek a woman who can hold up her end when comes conversing about different things. I can good from mild to wild in the bedroom depending on my sex partner. Get back to me to know more.

Attachments

• 37710027.JPG
    37710027.JPG
    279.3 KB · Views: 13
Back