Okay, I'm out of ideas and need help making this happen!

mygirl68

Couple
I had been here for a bit in a kind of "delaying action" trying to figure out how to get my wife, a red-headed, and in my mind, hot as hell woman to drop her hesitancies and "take the plunge"! However, I've met with very little success: a kind of "I'm interested, but..." I was hoping that some of you guys might have a suggestion or suggestions to help, somehow, make her so hot to experience it that she "acts before she can think"! What I personally fantasize for her is to have a well built and very well "hung" black man show her "what he has" and express his intent to make all of her fantasies come true. I truly believe that "seeing is believing" and, if she can then, realize, that HER excitement means everything to me...she'll let it happen. All I really ask is that the guy who steps forward is a good guy (no "violence" beyond what she finds sexy) and can sense her needs....Based on how hard of a time I've had getting her to take this step, I want him to be REALLY well built and his cock should drop her jaw. I would like to be there, at least for the "first time" to encourage her...and to see her pussy being stretched that way for the first time and to hear her cries. Be clean and D&D free....and, if so, no condom is necessary. I would her to have the fuck of a lifetime and to be draining your sperm for a month. Please get back to me and PLEASE give suggestions to how I can get her to say "Oh God yes!!!" If I get real responses to this, I can come up with some pics, but I need to know that this has a real chance of happening. Thanks in advance!

I am some position you are . Where she get horny she say yes , I will do it , after she get fuck by me she say no . If I want she will do it , but with out her desire ,I don't want that , I try to convince her , this is benefiting both us , not only me . I want her to go there all wet and cum all night , and I know she will one day

If she does it, it should either be because she wants to experience it, or because she wishes to fulfill your sexual fantasy. Any other way puts pressure on her and creates an atmosphere of doubt regarding the relationship the two of you have.

Here's an approach you might consider to help you make an assessment as to what your chances are. Create an opportunity to where each of you are willing to share your deepest sexual fantasies with each other. Its pretty obvious what yours is, but do you know her deepest, sexual fantasy? Maybe you'll get lucky and her fantasy be similar to yours, maybe not. But, if you convince her to let you fulfill HER fantasy, maybe she'll agree to reciprocate with fulfilling yours. That's your starting point. This is not a simple task, by the way ... its rare that a married woman will reveal her deepest sexual fantasy to her husband; usually its like a close GF. But your response to her resistance could be that "life is short ... let's make the most of our marriage."

But, you should realize that most wives are not willing to fulfill a sexual fantasy that includes her screwing another man, much less a black man. Only a small % of women are willing to experience this type of activity with a spouse. If your wife is happy with her marriage, she sees no logic in doing something that could jeopardize it. She'll possibly cuckold you in the future, if she becomes unhappy or unfulfilled with your efforts, but you'll likely never know it until she's carrying her bags out the door. Sometimes its wise to just leave these things a fantasy, and continue jerking off about them.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac

The issue is that it is *your* fantasy, not hers. The more you push, the more likely it is she will resist more, and you don't want to put yourself in the position of whining and begging about it incessantly - because I guarantee you, that will turn her off and you will never get what you want.

A sincere suggestion: Make Black friends and socialize like normal people with normal friends. If, in time, she begins to express curiosity, then bring up *your* fantasy again, and see how she responds. If she never expresses curiosity, then please, for your sake and hers, move on and chalk up your fantasy to one that will likely not happen.

The issue is that it is *your* fantasy, not hers. The more you push, the more likely it is she will resist more, and you don't want to put yourself in the position of whining and begging about it incessantly - because I guarantee you, that will turn her off and you will never get what you want.

A sincere suggestion: Make Black friends and socialize like normal people with normal friends. If, in time, she begins to express curiosity, then bring up *your* fantasy again, and see how she responds. If she never expresses curiosity, then please, for your sake and hers, move on and chalk up your fantasy to one that will likely not happen.
You said it much better than I did

I had been here for a bit in a kind of "delaying action" trying to figure out how to get my wife, a red-headed, and in my mind, hot as hell woman to drop her hesitancies and "take the plunge"! However, I've met with very little success: a kind of "I'm interested, but..." I was hoping that some of you guys might have a suggestion or suggestions to help, somehow, make her so hot to experience it that she "acts before she can think"! What I personally fantasize for her is to have a well built and very well "hung" black man show her "what he has" and express his intent to make all of her fantasies come true. I truly believe that "seeing is believing" and, if she can then, realize, that HER excitement means everything to me...she'll let it happen. All I really ask is that the guy who steps forward is a good guy (no "violence" beyond what she finds sexy) and can sense her needs....Based on how hard of a time I've had getting her to take this step, I want him to be REALLY well built and his cock should drop her jaw. I would like to be there, at least for the "first time" to encourage her...and to see her pussy being stretched that way for the first time and to hear her cries. Be clean and D&D free....and, if so, no condom is necessary. I would her to have the fuck of a lifetime and to be draining your sperm for a month. Please get back to me and PLEASE give suggestions to how I can get her to say "Oh God yes!!!" If I get real responses to this, I can come up with some pics, but I need to know that this has a real chance of happening. Thanks in advance!

I wish I was here when this guy needed to help. I would of had BBC double parked on his wife's ass waiting to get in.

Back