ok,looking but scared.

This post violates #1 of Site's Forum Rules for hijacking a thread (of or started by a fellow member), may images (duplicates at best) have been removed. Please review the Site's Rules BEFORE making another post or creating a thread. Thanks for your cooperation! blackmeat

Ummm. i did it monday night but he was much older. he said he orgasmed on some towels but i felt wet.. i hope im not
Wow congratulations! Was it at least good? Wouldn't hurt to get a test and you may have been wet from you? Take a plan b to be safe and if you're not sure if he was clean might not hurt to get a check up.

View attachment 302883
Showing me. tired tho. i look like?
You look like a marvelous, tender, beautiful white woman who need to be loved and protected by a strong man, a real one. A black one! take your time, go step by step, if it is your real desire, like your presence here tell, you will find that you want, and will be happy in your heart, mind... and body ;-) ! I kiss you, and I repeat that you are marvelous!!

Ummm. i did it monday night but he was much older. he said he orgasmed on some towels but i felt wet.. i hope im not
Ms Jamie
You are so fortunate
Ever been stretched so much ?!
Bet a BBC could impale his rod
and walk around with your legs wrapped tight
among his waist... sorta a riding fuck
Like to see a pic of that!!!
You are a gorgeous gal BTW

Back