ok,looking but scared.

Babe,
Took me awhile to get the courage for this... i kbow black guys like bigger boobs. wish mine were bigger and id like to know how i can get them bigger.
You are hot. Don't worty abiut having big tits. You will get all the guys you wan't.

wish u were here in my area would help you to learn to enjoy lifes pleasurers there are some like yourself who would look real hot with a bbc on a regular basis.

you just need a good man to help push you along

No i hate them wish they were bigger

By now you should realize that guys aren't into fake tits and they think the nipples are more important, which, fortunately for you, you have great, suck-able nips!

Learn to appreciate the unique natural beauty you have and stop thinking of destroying your lovely breasts by turning them into a pair of weird looking water or gel filled plastic bags.
Not to mention that it would probably desensitize your nipples.

I'll never understand why women with great bodies develop a need to ruin them.

Last edited:
Its not true thatt all bbc like biig tits. I'm one that really don't care for tiits just how you preform iif u no how too work your hips and does pretty liips your. Good don't be scared u might need a wheelchair after iit but don't. Worry. You'll get back the feeling in your legs

Actually black guys don't really care about tits most of the time. We like ass more. Plus you have big nipples for us to suck on.

Got hit on? Hit back! Make your move. You want him more than he knows. Trust me - your boobs and body are going to be attractive to someone no matter what. You're gorgeous. There are black guys who don't look for the exact same thing as "all" the others.

Back