THE GREAT DEBATE- BigBlackCock Sizes - join the fight! *You Must Read the Last Post*

For the Blackmen and Black Bulls to answer ONLY, what is the size of your cock?

• Total voters
@time2try
Please present the info so we may review it. Although it can be argued that this statistical data from the polling represents a small sampling size the point is the Bulls on here are the REAL DEAL Hollyfield and we've earned the right to brag about our BBCs all-day everyday!

Anybody got a problem with it, they on the wrong site and should go complain on the site 'smalldicks-r.us'

Don't get mad, its just statistics. They can be manipulated any way they need to be. Brag all you like, we like it. Just remember everyone has someone who is bigger than they are, or better at it! ;)

Mines is around 8 inches. I believe having a big dick means nothing if a man can't use it properly to please a woman.
@江忠正

I hear you my dude. As the saying goes its not just about "the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean." And as one of my favorite singers the late great Aaliyah (R.I.P.) sang "Rock the boat, rock the boat, rock the boat, hey work it in the middle, change positions, now stroke it for me stroke it for me." She told dudes everything they needed to know too.

But there are alot of woman who need a big boat to cause some big waves in them oceans too.:blackgrimace:

Last edited:
In my last post, I showed pics of just a few Black Men that I have been with. Statistically, me having these men, and them being sized as they were, would be impossible. So, I have to wonder, am I the luckiest woman in earth? Or could it be possible that many Black Men are very well hung?
Another good point to the argument.
tumblr_nf2p2wBhWe1tcf5pxo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I believe its really not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean, however I like a fucking aircraft carrier! ;)

lol, good quote- @time2try "made a funny" (to qoute Rainman).

To quote the US Navy's doctrine on seapower, US Naval Aircraft carriers always project a presence of power to a foreign adversary. There is nothing like 3 American football fields of soverign US soil that floats into an enemy's port to get their attention. [1]

And there is nothing like a blackman when his BBC is erect that projects a presence of power also, same concept. BBCs rule and make other men step down and feel inferior!

tumblr_mf0se56wSN1ren9y9o1_500.gif

tumblr_nf8dpb81xo1rdc5oto1_500.gif

1609716_309348825941966_5275956289512309648_n.jpg

Reference:
[1] http://www.navy.mil/navydata/cno/proceedings.html

Last edited:
Well my husband doesnt feel "inferior" to any man. Its just not in his nature. Not all white men are cucks....:)

To clarify, I plan on using a BBC for mine and hubbies enjoyment period. It's kinda an opposite twist in that the BBC will be laying there in love, and I will be telling him to hit the road! Nothing personal, just sex baby! I am a different breed, trust me!

Last edited:
So, have we come to any conclusions yet?

The conclusions so far (as of today Friday 11/21/2014) are as follows;
  • the tribe on the blacktowhite.net site voted (with over 127 people taking the poll) that the size of a BBC starts at 8"
  • the penischannel.com site has reported statistically that men with 8" cocks are larger than 99.99% of the population
  • and according to the poll on this site 87% (almost 90% rounded) of the Blackmen who voted have cocks 8" and larger which is supporting the pro-side argument of debate topics #1, 3, &4.
tumblr_nfcwmjVd331s0i9oio1_1280.jpg

We are waiting for the counter-arguments in which surprisingly none have arose as of yet.

Last edited:
Well my husband doesn't feel "inferior" to any man. Its just not in his nature. Not all white men are cucks....:)

To clarify, I plan on using a BBC for mine and hubbies enjoyment period. It's kinda an opposite twist in that the BBC will be laying there in love, and I will be telling him to hit the road! Nothing personal, just sex baby! I am a different breed, trust me!

@time2try
This is all well and good luv and I respect that. However consider in the land where everyone lives naked the man with the biggest cock is going to be the top Alpha dog and defacto king. And when a man with a smaller cock is constantly surrounded by other men who have Cocks way larger than his and a majority of the woman go after those Super-studs it is going to effect his self-esteem at some point.

There is some great behavioral science research studies that discuss about how woman cuckold their mediocre hard-working husbands and have affairs with super-studs that supports this position in which you have indirectly now proposed a great debate topic #5.

#5 - Blackmen are superstuds that married white wives love to fuck and their hubbies become cuckold in the relationship..

I will add this to the Great Debate list of topics for discussion and add onto this later.

And your telling us that your ooh-nah-nah is so good that you twist and flip the script on Blackmen with BBCs to where they be laying there all in love, pussy-whipped, and you kick em to the curb huh? Your some kind of different breed there? :D

Well dam babe if you got the magic pink box that pulls tricks on a Black man like that you and I need to meet cause I ain't never met a chic (black,white,whatever breed) who was able to put it on me and domesticate my ass yet. Its always been the other way around. I got a chic who I only fucked just once and it was a real quickie but I put it on her so good she is leaving her husband because she said she can't get that kind of satisfaction from him and she been calling me every night now religiously for 2 weeks straight and she lives all the way on the west-coast.

I also just met another old FWB of mine who was mad at me for not fucking her everyweek like she wanted so she quit seeing me for over 2months. I asked her to dinner the other night and the next thing you know she was back at my place fucking me all night, waking up in my bed the next morning asking herself what the fuck did she just do because she told herself she was supposed to be quitting me. But she rolled over and fucked me again before she left out going to work, then called me and said she was quitting me again because she knows she can't have me all to herself. But that BBC had her ass all dicked whipped again.

I don't think you could put it on me or any real Dominant Bull like that but I would like to experiment and see.:exciting:

* Remember * alot of this is just for comedy and humor (don't take any offense to it - I get over the top with it). You know its like *******-talking your friend about your two favorite teams in the super-bowl, but I come with the stats on why my team is the best :blackgrimace:
tumblr_nfd238c1G61s0i9oio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0wfmntvzw1rtfxf4o1_1280-jpg.461913

******* who can measure up to these King-Kong Monster BBC's - just ain't happening. These are the beasts that are un-taming those little white beauties and making them BBC crazy savages.
tumblr_nfcswa5hmB1tcf5pxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nfeqn9zNBG1rzaj8jo1_500.jpg

White Women love Big-Black King-Kong Cocks!

Last edited:
In regards to debating topic #5: I present to you the following argument:

To the question are Black men super-studs that married white wives love to fuck and their hubbies become cuckold in the relationship.., I submit that the answer would be an emphatic Yes! Here are the facts:

In the book "The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature" by Matt Ridley we learn that human beings have been shaped, conditioned through nature, and nurture over millions of years of evolution. Understanding the evolutionary nature of attraction and mating, as well as correlations in the ******* kingdom are essential in understanding modern day mating relationships and dynamics.

According to Ridley, by examining the mating habits of animals he noticed how the females choose their mates based off who is the dominant one of the group. Male Buck deers fight it off to mate with a female doe and whoever wins and usually has the biggest Antlers gets to mate. The dominant Gorilla or monkey who backs down all the others and competitors has his choice of females to copulate with and so it is with the lions and Elephants too. This dominance ensured for the female a greater success and survival for her off-spring by who would be a better protector and provider.

And even when you goto the singles club in modern society every man learns, Males compete for the attention of females, and the females choose whom to give their number to. Even in early European and African societies during the hunter/gatherer periods it was instinctual for the woman to be attracted to the male who had the most dominant personality, and who had the potential to become the tribal chief (Alpha-Dog). It was his "Poise, self-assurance, optimism, efficiency, perseverance, courage, decisiveness, intelligence, ambition..." that led to that man rising to the top of the group and becoming the leader.

One interesting conclusion suggested by Ridely's book is that human beings are naturally monogamous, but they are also just as naturally adulterous too. For example, he writes that like many human beings, female colonial birds divide men into two distinct categories: lovers and providers. "When a female mates with an attractive male, he works less hard and she works harder at bringing up the young..., it is as if he feels that he has done her a favor by providing superior genes and therefore expects her to repay him with harder work around the nest. This of course increases her incentive to find a mediocre but hardworking husband and cuckold him by having an affair with a superstud next door." [1]

Ridely closes his discussion of this topic with the summary of the hunter-gatherer rules that he claims still exist deep in the minds of women: "It began with a woman who married the best unmarried hunter in the tribe and had an affair with the best [dominant] married hunter, thus ensuring her children a rich supply of meat. It continues with a rich tycoon's wife bearing a baby that grows up to resemble her beefy bodyguard. Men are to be exploited as providers of parental care, wealth, and genes." [1]

512y3sBog6L.jpg
51VVh5PhCoL.jpg

In one thread of this site, a white female member admitted and bragged about converting her BF into a cuckold as she stated the following:
My last BF was the one who introduced me to cuckolding, and after we broke up I honestly didn't think I'd ever be doing it again. I started dating someone a few months ago though and I found myself thinking about it constantly. I missed it so much, I loved the dirty tabooness of it and the wild ******* I did. I started working on my new BF seeing if he seemed like he'd go for it and after about 6 weeks of me w orking on him I got him into it and I fucked a guy last night while he watched. It felt so good, he got really into it and had a great time. I feel so naughty and bad turning this guy into a dirty freak and making him love watching his girl get fucked.
[2]
tumblr_n6z6w7RMTO1ryc45go1_500.jpg

Like a real-life Clash of the Titans, these eight-ton elephants tear into each other for supremacy on the plains of Africa. The two enormous raging bulls - each 13ft high - fight for the affection of herd females, who fled in terror at the macho display.With five-foot long ivory tusks acting like daggers, the duelling elephants ram each other head on during their battle. [3]
article-2104862-11DB396D000005DC-529_964x493.jpg

References:
[1] http://www.amazon.com/Red-Queen-Evolution-Human-Nature/dp/0060556579/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416598481&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Red+Queen

[2] https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/just-converted-my-bf.37858/

[3] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...macy-girls-ferocious-clash-plains-Africa.html

@NowADaze
Big Up and Nuff respect Bro I see you do your homework too and are a cultured Dom Bull who knows his science on mating and sex. I am a voracious reader as well as you can probably tell where I read on all sorts of subjects from Astronomy/Astrology to Biology, Cosmology to Zoology. That Red Queen is a vicious book that tells it like it is in that all white woman deep down in their DNA were evolved to say:
tumblr_mndj46Jlp81rlb0gho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfes7isoHF1tld5cmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_na8481HGXR1tcf5pxo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
You did though forget to mention the fact that the biggest cock you talk about above 13.5"" belongs to this guy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Falcon
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/se...s-largest-penis-live/53619a5502a7601fb1000586

View attachment 463313
He does not look very black to me. I will leave you men to argue now this is the one and only post I'll make here

@DESI4BBC
Lol, first off thanks for the input babe and continue to contribute. There is no need to argue about that dude as we are not worried about the few white guys who may skew the statistical distribution curve. Its expected to find a few white guys who are packing too but the BlackBuls statistically will still outnumber them.

I checked those references but for the record our boy Daniel Arthur Mead aka 'Long Dong Silver' had him beat by a long shot. His cock at came in at 18" long measured. Unfortunately he passed in 2012. [1]
Bs7y7KMCUAAclpj.jpg

full_image-0067.jpg

And our brother @BigBlackDaddy can give him a run for the money too. Check out the size of his package at 13";
https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/bigblackdaddy.56269/

We not talking just about which men can brag about who got the biggest cocks but also ...
tumblr_nfeuinJLWI1ta7rk5o1_400.gif

And alot more white bfs and hubbies are agreeing and approving for
tumblr_nf51dec54q1tcf5pxo1_1280.jpg

Therefore they recognize the
tumblr_nf1lk4Lany1tcf5pxo1_500.jpg

References:
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Dong_Silver

Last edited:
I'm still wondering why no one is willing to answer my questions on this?

I am assuming you are in a relationship and you and your husband/boyfriend play with other guys. If this assumption is wrong you should ignore my rationale the rest of the way. This topic seems to be dick size in general, not a sample size of the men who label themselves as "Bulls" in this lifestyle. Bulls in general would likely all be pretty well hung, at least larger than the average. By this rationale if you lined up 10, each would probably be packing 8+ making your chances of finding a very large man would be pretty large. Its also early on a Saturday morning and I am not fully awake yet so I might not be making very much sense. Haha

I am married and I have been with countless men since meeting my current husband. I think I know what I'm talking about. And many of my posts have pics of the guys I have been with for proof.

You seem to have taken what I said as some sort of insult or slight? I was simply saying its unlikely a guy packing a small or average dick would put himself out there as a bull for couples. Which makes it far more likely most guys you have been with are larger than average. I have no idea how you could take that as an insult or whatever.

lol, good quote- @time2try "made a funny" (to qoute Rainman).

To quote the US Navy's doctrine on seapower, US Naval Aircraft carriers always project a presence of power to a foreign adversary. There is nothing like 3 American football fields of soverign US soil that floats into an enemy's port to get their attention. [1]

And there is nothing like a blackman when his BBC is erect that projects a presence of power also, same concept. BBCs rule and make other men step down and feel inferior!

tumblr_mf0se56wSN1ren9y9o1_500.gif

tumblr_nf8dpb81xo1rdc5oto1_500.gif

Reference:
[1] http://www.navy.mil/navydata/cno/proceedings.html

@time2try
This is all well and good luv and I respect that. However consider in the land where everyone lives naked the man with the biggest cock is going to be the top Alpha dog and defacto king. And when a man with a smaller cock is constantly surrounded by other men who have Cocks way larger than his and a majority of the woman go after those Super-studs it is going to effect his self-esteem at some point.

There is some great behavioral science research studies that discuss about how woman cuckold their mediocre hard-working husbands and have affairs with super-studs that supports this position in which you have indirectly now proposed a great debate topic #5.

#5 - Blackmen are superstuds that married white wives love to fuck and their hubbies become cuckold in the relationship..

I will add this to the Great Debate list of topics for discussion and add onto this later.

And your telling us that your ooh-nah-nah is so good that you twist and flip the script on Blackmen with BBCs to where they be laying there all in love, pussy-whipped, and you kick em to the curb huh? Your some kind of different breed there? :D

Well dam babe if you got the magic pink box that pulls tricks on a Black man like that you and I need to meet cause I ain't never met a chic (black,white,whatever breed) who was able to put it on me and domesticate my ass yet. Its always been the other way around. I got a chic who I only fucked just once and it was a real quickie but I put it on her so good she is leaving her husband because she said she can't get that kind of satisfaction from him and she been calling me every night now religiously for 2 weeks straight and she lives all the way on the west-coast.

I also just met another old FWB of mine who was mad at me for not fucking her everyweek like she wanted so she quit seeing me for over 2months. I asked her to dinner the other night and the next thing you know she was back at my place fucking me all night, waking up in my bed the next morning asking herself what the fuck did she just do because she told herself she was supposed to be quitting me. But she rolled over and fucked me again before she left out going to work, then called me and said she was quitting me again because she knows she can't have me all to herself. But that BBC had her ass all dicked whipped again.

I don't think you could put it on me or any real Dominant Bull like that but I would like to experiment and see.:exciting:

* Remember * alot of this is just for comedy and humor (don't take any offense to it - I get over the top with it). You know its like *******-talking your friend about your two favorite teams in the super-bowl, but I come with the stats on why my team is the best :blackgrimace:
tumblr_nfd238c1G61s0i9oio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0wfmntvzw1rtfxf4o1_1280-jpg.461913

******* who can measure up to these King-Kong Monster BBC's - just ain't happening. These are the beasts that are un-taming those little white beauties and making them BBC crazy savages.
tumblr_nfcswa5hmB1tcf5pxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nfeqn9zNBG1rzaj8jo1_500.jpg

White Women love Big-Black King-Kong Cocks!

Post I wrote on "Request to see awesome white asses for black men only" Black men rule and white bitch bois should accept their place. Please read below to really understand=>>> Sorry white "men" are going bye bye.

The white woman's ass is the only part of her that a white bitch boi, boyfriend or husband should ever be allowed to touch. This part of her should not be reserved for him however. It should be a reward for total obedience to her and her black lover(s) and most of all, he should only be allowed to touch it if it has been used by a superior black man first.

For all you white "men" out there who think you are "hot" or worthy of calling yourself "bull", I have an important message for you. The reason that white men were able to take down the black ruled world so long ago, a world that existed for thousands of years in which the white man served as the black man's slave and bitch is very simple.
1. Black men ruled with their superior minds and superior intimidating strength. They had no need to invent "guns" or other "advanced" weapons to ******* with because their superior strength and superior intellect made it unnecessary to use such technology.
2. Black confidence was high then and there was no need to find ways to compensate for a small penis since the great majority of black men had large penises, a great deal of stamina and a sex drive that was unrivaled.
3. All women white and black (white women had "no choice") willingly spread their legs for the back cock and worshiped the power of the black male.
4. At some point, the white boi's realization (after thousands of years mind you) of inferiority in the physical attributes he possessed (or did not possess to be more accurate) and the resulting desire to compensate for this, led to his finding substitute penises. Note: Today those penises take the form not only of advanced weapons, tanks and planes etc, but also fast powerful cars and any other technology that makes the inferior male feel more powerful.
5. Black men who are violent are still stuck in the aftermath of a time when the white man ruled and to this day the perception of his rule is the only real thing holding the black man down.
6. White people who do not think there is racial prejudice against black people are sleeping
7. Black men who use white women for sex are quietly starting a movement to end the white man's existence even if they do not yet realize it. ******* motivation to destroy what has held your people down is a powerful motivation.
8. Most white women who have had sex with black men realize it isn't only the sex that is better. This one thing will be the white man's inevitable downfall. Black men are powerful and gentle with white women and respectful. They are real men in more than a sexual sense.
9. White males who have allowed their women to fuck black men do not realize how powerful the need becomes and how permanent the desire is to repeat the experience.
10. The majority of white males get excited by watching interracial porn (even if they do not admit it) and their own women fucking black superior males because the truth is the most powerful aphrodisiac. Competition has always made mating more exciting for the species. This competition between the black male and white male has historically excited the white couple so much that it has in most cases become addicting and irreversible.
11. This phenomenon is world wide.
12. The white race is doomed to extinction and white people should embrace the inevitable by understanding and accepting their fate as something good as opposed to something bad. This is because, small penises, partially bald heads, fat bellies, weak mind sets, deep down submissive attitudes, willingness to give up or share what is most important and sacred to them and historically all men (their women's vaginas), and weak bodies in most white males will be shunned more and more.
13. There are no major sites or professional sites that are devoted to the subject of black men who are cuckolds to white men.
14 There are hundreds of thousands of sites that are dedicated solely to white cuckolded men who's women are taken by black men and used for sexual pleasure.
15. If you are white and reading this and you are mad, then deal with it. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. The world will be one color.
16. To those of you who say "but I want white women to fuck in the future" It won't matter one hundred years from now. The novelty will be gone, the taboo part of it will have expired and no one will even care. The majority of males will be black or mixed and as strong as ever. White weak bitches will be hard to find and the cuckold white boy will still be any white boy that exists but no one will think it is unusual.
17. All white men should suck their white lover's assholes on command every day to show themselves what they really are. White men are asshole sucking, submissive slaves even if they do not yet realize it.
18. Everything in this document is true regardless of how much it hurts your little white feelings.
19. White males do not have a sexual orientation that matters.
20 Sucking black cock, balls and ass on command as well as white pussy and asshole turn white boys on. It is their nature to do as they are told as was drilled into them for thousands of years and will be drilled into them again. "Gay" is a term that is irrelevant in the white world since "choice" does not exist. Only pleasure and the good life for all African Americans who inhabit the planet. "gay white sex shows" will be a form of entertainment for black men and white women as long as there are white males. It's happening already on a huge scale world wide.
21. White women should demand anything and everything from their weak white husbands and assert their authority to show themselves that what I have written here is all true. Then they will have true obedience and will be able to enjoy whatever they want. Their husbands will also be very happy since they are not strong enough to admit even to themselves how fucking weak they really are.
22. White men who do not allow their women to fuck black men and who do not comply with anything they demand, should be left alone to think about it for as long as it takes for them to come around.
23. Power and strength are the most powerful afrodesiacs (the new correct spelling) on earth.

Last edited:
Back