Ok husbands how close is your wife to trying BLK?? Do you talk with them or are you a sleeper?

Hello guys after getting ******* last year and telling my wife I think it would be hot to have a MMF with a BLK guy it has made for some awesome fun has anyone else? How close is your wife?
Is there a thread or blog with testimonials from other white women that describe how they started getting into black guys? Maybe with some of the intriging pictures along with what it's like, how it's going to feel, how BBC changed your body and your sex life for the better. This could reassure her to take that next step!

I hinted about it for years, then got her used to the idea of BBC dildos, which she is now totally into, and have told her in no uncertain terms what my fantasies are. I think the planets would have to align, along with all of the moons for this to happen. I get the impression she is into it and turned on by it but far too introverted to ever actually do it. And that bums me out.
I know exactly where your out and it is a bummer. Good luck

I hinted about it for years, then got her used to the idea of BBC dildos, which she is now totally into, and have told her in no uncertain terms what my fantasies are. I think the planets would have to align, along with all of the moons for this to happen. I get the impression she is into it and turned on by it but far too introverted to ever actually do it. And that bums me out.
Most likely she is a afraid it willhurt your relationship. The very best thing you can do is make her feel as loved as possible. Go out of your way to make her sure about your commitment to her. If she entertains the idea already and truly enjoys it she might surprise you.

Back