Ohio Bullpen party

Hello we are new here, and I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area, for this post. I would like to setup a bullpen party, in Ohio, I have not been throughout the whole site yet to see if there is just an Ohio spot yet. Other people who would like to travel that's fine too. Now onto what I need from you, first of all, how many people would be interested couples and males, with a few single females. Now mind you I have no place picked out and that will depend on how many people and where there from, just trying to make it easier on everyone. So far this is what I am thinking, is a jointing room, everyone will show up to, from there the ladies will go to one room and get ready, when they are finished we send in the bulls for a ******* or too or maybe a half hour, the men on the other side will watch them on tv, there will be a camera setup to watch there wife's and or girlfriends, it will not be recording and no audio, it's just there to watch and drive the men crazy thinking about what we are saying. After we get acquainted we reconvene with our husbands and or boyfriends and take it from there. I was thinking about having it at a hotel so people could have their own rooms. But i don't know what everyone is in too, maybe some might want to be watched, some might want to share a bull, maybe some want to record their significant other with the bull and some don't, so I'm looking for some feedback, and no I don't have a time in mind yet,that's why I need the feedback, I would like it to be successful, and if it is I have other ideas as well if this turns out well. When replying or commending back please say your location, age, what your into and your suggestions. Thanks

Hello! Cleveland Ohio here. @Wifewatcherohi I'd love to throw my name in the hat as a prospective guy to join. @cuckcpl41 I dig that you guys are experienced with this. I'd love to meet you guys/be a part of the group as well! Perhaps we can all connect sometime? Feel free to message or add my snap/social media. I'm an open guy that will show up and loves to have fun. I don't like hiding or pretending about that.

Moe,Columbus. I'm interested and can travel. Any couples or single females looking for a single male,im here for ya

Back