Oh what that black man did to me last night!!!!

Last night was different. It hurt like hell, but when I told him it hurt, he said, "You'll get used to it." My hubby filmed while he fucked me like a slut. He was rough. He made me do ass to mouth and with him buttfucking me, I squirted all over the place!! He finally came up my butt. I hope my hubby gets to cum alot to the pictures he took last night! Stroking his little white dick!

View attachment 28148View attachment 28149View attachment 28150View attachment 28151View attachment 28152View attachment 28153View attachment 28154View attachment 28155View attachment 28156
So hot love that ASS Action

Last night was different. It hurt like hell, but when I told him it hurt, he said, "You'll get used to it." My hubby filmed while he fucked me like a slut. He was rough. He made me do ass to mouth and with him buttfucking me, I squirted all over the place!! He finally came up my butt. I hope my hubby gets to cum alot to the pictures he took last night! Stroking his little white dick!

I never took it in the ass until i started fucking Black Cock thats all I want now, and every load in my mouth so my man will Rim me after
Mmmmmmm let me stick my monster thick BBC in your sweee pink sexy tight little asshole & drop my load deep inside it mmmmmm yessss

Back