officially black owned...

My wife had her first black cock about 6 months ago. We had planned on just trying it once, but his cock changed everything. She wanted more, and has had more black studs since then.
Also, her attitude changed, she became way more dominant. We were always kinky before but now things are different. She does not let me fuck her at all, and I spend everyday with my tiny penis locked up. She has given all her holes to that guy that originally broke her pussy. He now owns my wifes body, and tells me when I can and can't be unlocked. He uses her holes anyway he pleases, and makes me suck his massive cock and thank him for fucking and satisfying"his slut"
I truly didn't believe people that told me she would get hooked, but now as I sit here locked up and denied, I realize that my sweet white wife is the slutty property of a sexualy superior black man and I have been turned into a dickless, obedient cuckold that is starting to realize that this is his place for as long as she wishes it to be.

gobblers, as long as you're satisfied with the arrangement the 2 of them have given you, all's well, right? It seems you are content being a submissive & bisexual for now. It's when the novelty of this wears off, and you start wishing to "have your wife back" that issues will arise. If your wife is marching to the beat of another drummer, the arrangement will become stressed. Only you can make that call. As a married couple, however, I would only feel comfortable with this arrangement if both parties (you & your wife) have each other's best interests in mind. If she shuns your own sexual needs, this won't last long. Eventually, you'll desire/need sexual affection, whether its from her, or another person (male or female). That's when this arrangement will be truly tested. ;)

I can relate to how she became addicted so quickly.. My first Black experience was something that FAR exceeded all my expectations and I have heard very much the same from the many other white women I chat with on the internet or talk to personally.. so to me, it wasn't surprising to hear it happened to her also...

I can relate to how she became addicted so quickly.. My first Black experience was something that FAR exceeded all my expectations and I have heard very much the same from the many other white women I chat with on the internet or talk to personally.. so to me, it wasn't surprising to hear it happened to her also...
I hear the same thing also over and over from the white women that will talk to me

My wife met a BBC had a 2 weekends with him, came back to tell me their going to Martinique for new years. she came back wearing his diamond ring(mine was gone) and a day later she was gone. In less than a month a relationship of over a decade vanish. Money and GREAT sex made her black owned. I was a cuckold for them for a few month, they lived 700 miles away. We divorced last year. Becareful what you start

.... In less than a month a relationship of over a decade vanish. Money and GREAT sex made her black owned. I was a cuckold for them for a few month, they lived 700 miles away. We divorced last year.

steve ... whether you'll take her back or not, she'll likely come crawling back. You see, there's a big difference between a "relationship" and "ownership", which is more of a infatuation, and probably the way he sees her. He'll bore of that white pussy and want to chase others. She may be dragging his childx with her, or maybe a baby bump ... you should probably give some thought as to how you'll handle her return. Personally, if it was my X, I wouldn't even accept her telephone calls. :smoke:

I doubt if she will come back especially after a divorce. IF it doesn't work out she moves on to the next BBC since she will be meeting his friends. Happens a lot from what I have witnessed. I am not into breaking up marriages but making them better. Just my 2 cents.

steve ... whether you'll take her back or not, she'll likely come crawling back. You see, there's a big difference between a "relationship" and "ownership", which is more of a infatuation, and probably the way he sees her. He'll bore of that white pussy and want to chase others. She may be dragging his childx with her, or maybe a baby bump ... you should probably give some thought as to how you'll handle her return. Personally, if it was my X, I wouldn't even accept her telephone calls. :smoke:

Mac I have always respected and look forward to your comments She left 14 months ago, she is 50 he is 52, babies are not in their plans. Last time I saw her was over 6 months ago when we met to discuss the divorce. I have not heard or seen her since. The BBC treats her like a princess and a huge check book to work with. When I saw her last it was 9 months with him and she was still on cloud 9. Doesnt have to work, has been given a credit card for cash or whatever she wants. works out 4 days a week, goes to the spa a few other days. Lost 40 pounds and looks dam hot. She is happy, I'm starting over

I know many couples here have great experiences with BBC, it's life changing. I know one woman personally and she is totally Black owned and loves it, and her hubby is in full cuckold mode. I am happy for all those of you that are having a great time, I just wasn't so lucky..........................................

Back