Official DEALINGS in Africa...A story

Got2

Male
From
NY, US
This story was inspired by a story and discussion started by member :ExpatDad.
It is to his wife, daugher, and all the wives and daughters who spent time in Africa, 'dealing' with the Officials that this story is dedicated.

This story is a work of fiction. All characters are fictional, as is the setting. This story is in no way a comentary on any African, Nation, or current event. Enjoy this story as a work of fiction.

Official Dealings In Africa

A story by 'Got2' all rights reserved.

Kevin always knew he would end up working in a far away exotic location with the mine engineering degree that he earned. At 27 he met and married his wife, Margreet, in Holland when he was working an administrative job there. He found her 21 year old athletic body, long blond hair, vivacious spirit and desire for sex to be irresistible. Just two years after their marriage, their *******, Laetitia, was born. When Kevin was posted to a resource rich country in Africa, 18 years after his marriage, the family was hesitant as to what they would find there. Poverty, squalor and disease were their main concern. However, when they arrived at their new home they were pleasantly surprised, and relieved, to find their new home to be nearly a villa in an upscale ‘Company’ neighborhood, complete with a large in ground swimming pool.

For Kevin, this new post involved long hours working to resolve engineering issues, work in the mines and making do with antiquated equipment. The benefit was the outstanding pay he was receiving combined with the low cost of living. Food, transportation and the amenities of a live-in African cook/maid meant that Kevin and his wife could save up a healthy sum for their retirement. All was fine until two years into the project; Kevin’s work permits needed renewal, along with the other permits like exchange control permit, car permits and staff licenses. Without them, Kevin would not be allowed to work.

As the expiration date of the permits drew closer and closer, the ‘problems’ and delays of African bureaucracy built up. It was at a company outing that Kevin expressed his concerns at the delay to his direct company superior. Stan did not know how to delicately break the news to Kevin. His only response was, “well, your lovely wife can help with that. Just hook her up with one of the higher officials. I can give you the name tomorrow. Just make the ‘best of it’; allow your lovely wife to use her charms.” It was the sly look that Stan gave Kevin that caused his stomach to roll. Kevin was not naive; he knew that African Officials loved to bed white women. But Kevin also knew, without permits, he’d be out of a job and his family would have to leave Africa.

Margreet made her own inquiries with the wives of the company workers. It was Jennifer, the wife of Stan’s boss, who had been the most forward. “You mean you have not experienced the joy of Black Cock yet?” Jennifer said with a giggle. “In
Africa
, the Lion chooses his mate”.

Margreet was shocked at the implication of her friends comment. “But, I’m married. I have a *******. Jen, you have a family too.”

Jen just laughed in response. “Things in
Africa are different. There are many things for the taking, many joys to experience. Here, nature takes its course; the Law of the Jungle rules.” Jennifer then went on to explain that she had had her flings with ‘Bulls’ as she called them. The sex was awesome, the rewards were astonishing and Stanley
went along with it so long as she was discrete. It was Jennifer’s description of being taken by a muscular, the mind blowing deep orgasms, by a dominant Black Man that had Margreet intrigued, even anticipating the experience.

It was explained to both Margreet and Kevin that an invitation to a private dinner party should be sent to a high ranking Official. Best to start with the highest ranking official, it was suggested, because the mid to low level guys were just setup tyrants for the higher officials to swoop in and take over. No need for Margreet, with her still stunning body, to do double work. For appearance sake, the wife should be ‘shocked’ at the blunt proposal for an exchange of ‘favors’. The husband, ‘horrified’ at the required use of his wife. All this, of course, would play into the ego boost for the Official. Then, the husband would excuse himself from the dinner table to have a smoke outside by the pool. The wife and African Official would then proceed to the bedroom, the marital bed, where the Wife would be serviced, all night long. The husband would sleep on the sofa and leave early for work the next morning to save the embarrassment of confronting the man who had taken his wife the evening before.

Make the ‘best of it’ indeed. Margreet was told by all of her women friends to expect the best sexual experience of her life, and not get caught up in morals/guilt of it at all. Kevin would just have to ‘accept it’ as a cost of doing business in
Africa. The mineral wealth of Africa
was being drained by US-European companies; the African Officials simply regarded access to pussy as their just compensation.

The News

The day after the company outing, Kevin was given the name of a high ranking Official. This man held both the title of Colonel in the national army and Minister Head of the Department of the Interior. This was the man who could expedite all paperwork. Along with the invitation to a private dinner party at their home, Kevin included a picture of his family showing the looks and charms of Margreet, as he was instructed. That evening, after a furious, but quick, lovemaking session with Margreet, their bodies sweaty and intertwined, Kevin put his arm underneath his lovely wife’s head and ‘suggested’ that her services to a ranking African Official might help things along with the permit issue.

Margreet had to suppress the urge to laugh. “Yes darling,” she said as she looked directly into Kevin’s eyes. “That’s what my friends have told me too. Just be shocked and ‘make the best of it’, they said. “So, when do we set this up?” she said in a voice that only slightly betrayed her anticipation of events.

“I love you” was the only response that Kevin could muster. Margreet slid closer to Kevin, her C-cup breasts resting on his chest as she began to tickle his penis and testicles back into arousal. Margreet then began to plant kiss after kiss down her husband’s chest and stomach until she reached his organ. It took only a few moments of oral finesse to bring Kevin back to full arousal, his circumcised, 4.5 inch cock sticking almost straight up. Margreet mounted Kevin, his penis quickly sliding into her warm, well lubricated tight pussy.

Margreet smiled as she began to rock forward on her husband’s penis. It had been years, she could not remember how many, since Kevin had been aroused enough to get a second hard-on during their lovemaking. ‘The thought of a Black Man taking me must be a turn on to him,” she thought as she began to quicker the pace of her bouncing. Kevin, the good husband, cupped and massaged his wife’s breasts as her body spasamed with a deep orgasm. However, it was not Kevin’s penis that gave his wife this pleasure; it was the thought of servicing the thick cock of a Black Official that sent Margreet into Orgasmic Bliss. Margreet had accepted, early on in their courtship, that Kevin’s barely average organ could only occasionally make contact with that deep pleasure zone, the G-Spot, that drove her to the deepest, fully body, orgasms.

Kevin’s penis promptly became soft inside her after he climaxed. Margreet quickly slid off him and tip-toed into the bathroom; where she gave herself a hot shower. As the hot water caressed her body, the body she’d have to present to another man, a Black Man; to submit to his will and enjoyment as a bribe, an extortion, a PRIZE, she pinched her nipples and slid her fingers between her legs. It did not take her very long to bring herself off, to enjoy once again the thought of an African using her body. As she regained the strength in her knees, she wondered if the stories were really true, if Her African Man would be as thick and large as the rumors say. Would it continually rub her G-Spot, pushing her over the edge? For the next several days, these thoughts and the nervous anticipation of having to perform, brought a smile to Margreet’s face and butterfly spasms to her stomach. Plus, in the excitement over her ‘offering’, she had rebuffed Kevin’s attempts at sex twice. Margreet wanted to be ‘fresh’ for her African Bull.

Dinner Party—with Benefits

The Big Night had finally arrived. Margreet had bought a set of special lingerie for the occasion. Black nylon stockings, a black garter belt, black lacy panties and a black satin pushup bra; she wanted to impress her guest/Bull. Earlier that day she had her hair done at a salon that caters to European women, then she spent over an hour getting her makeup perfect. The day before, at the instructions of one of the other wives, she had shaved her pubic region down to just a sliver of a ‘Landing Strip’. The area below where her feminine seam started was now completely devoid of any hair. No hair to stick to the condom as it entered her, and the area clear for him to give oral pleasure, or so she had been told. Margreet kept Kevin out of the bedroom as she dressed, the lingerie was intended for her lover not him. She need time alone to both prepare physically and emotionally for the upcoming events. Once finished, she needed him to zip up her dress. “Honey,” she called, “I need you.”

Kevin was stunned to see his wife all decked out: her long flowing blond hair, tight dark blue dress clinging to her body, off setting her blue eyes, and the black stockings accenting her long athletic legs. She turned to him as he quickly made his way to her, zipping up the dress even tighter to her body. When she turned back to face her husband, she circled her arms around his neck and pulled him towards her, her breasts and legs rubbing against him as she gave him a quick kiss. Last rites, of sorts, for a husband who’s wife is about to be given to another man for pleasure. She’d no longer be his territory by marital right. Her marital pussy soon to be taken, used by another man, to seal a business arrangement, to submit to an authority out of necessity. They had earlier agreed that as far as the subject of condom use was concerned, they would not make it an issue, lest they offend their guest. Margreet would take this Official’s cock directly, his sperm deposited in her pussy, if he chose to ignore the condoms placed on the bed stand. She was mid-cycle, hoping that The Pill would do its work.

The moment their lips separated, Kevin whispered into his wife’s left ear, “I love you”. Margreet whispered back, “I love you too, my husband.”

The couple, and their *******, did not have to wait long for their dinner guest to arrive. Colonel Kamu Osei pulled into the driveway in his gleaming Jeep a few minutes early.

Kevin and Margreet walked out of their home to greet the Colonel as he stepped out of his Jeep. He cut a stunning figure. Over six feet five inches tall, broad shouldered, long legged, dressed in a business suit and a huge smile across his face, revealing a set of perfect white teeth, his stature was both impressive and spoke of his status. Margreet felt a twinge in her loins as she walked toward him.

Colonel Osei give out a deep ‘Hallow!’ as his eyes took in Margreet’s graceful form. Kevin extended his hand in welcome.

Then it was Margreet’s turn to greet the guest. As she stepped forward, the Colonel wasted no time in circling his right arm around his waist, placing his right hand on the small of her back, right above her ass, in a perfectly Gentlemanly gesture. Margreet was almost overwhelmed by the sheer muscular presence of the man who would, in a few hours, be her Bull. Her mind was spinning as their cheeks pressed together for the greeting kiss. The Colonel took this moment of opportunity to run his hand up the spine of this fine White specimen who would soon be offered to him. He knew it would have the intended effect, sending shivers through this wife’s body.

However, it was the sight of the couple’s 16 year old *******, Laetitia, which completely filled him with lust. Her blond hair, tied back in girlish fashion, soft White skin and lithe body made his loins tingle. It was her youthful smile and hesitant reaction, virginal reaction, which sent his thoughts in motion. ‘This’, he saw, ‘was that rarest of flowers. That fruit ready to be plucked from the tree, ripe and ready'. He decided that Laetitia’s maidenhead would be incorporated into this bargain.

Dinner proceeded as a business dinner would normally. Pleasant talk of the weather, current events and the family’s travels in Africa were interspersed by the couple’s live in African maid bringing out the courses of the meal. Laetitia was taken in by this strong, dashing and well spoken African Colonel at her dinner table. Her prime, but yet unplucked, loins pulsed with her excited thoughts of his Black Cock. More than once, the Colonel noticed this young blond beauty staring admiringly at his form. When there eyes locked, his only thought was, ‘eventually, you will Know me.’

However, below the table, concealed from view, there was another drama taking place. Seated next to Margreet, the Colonel placed his large hand on her knee several times during the course of the small talk. Getting no reaction, he then placed his hand on the top of her left thigh and looked into her eyes. Her brief smile was all that he needed as encouragement to move his hand toward her inner thigh, pressing his fingers into her as they slid up to the top of her nylon stockings. Margreet’s reaction was simple, she spread her legs slightly to accommodate Her Colonel’s warm hand. Just before dessert was served, Kamu slid his hand above the tops of her socking to rub against her sheer panties, feeling her moisten at his determined touch. Waves of electric anticipation coursed through Margreet as the Colonel’s fingers fondled her sexual folds atop the thin covering of her panties. She was delighted at the attention she was being shown by this Powerful African. Never had any man been so brazen with her.

The Proposal

After the meal, there was more small talk on Colonel Kamu Osei’s life and family. He informed his hosts that his name, Kamu, meant ‘quiet warrior’. Throughout this conversation, he kept his eyes locked on his target, the lovely Margreet. Soon, Leatitia excused herself to go to her bedroom to finish her homework, giving the Colonel one last look over as she exited the room. The couple had earlier instructed their ******* to excuse herself after the meal. She was also instructed not be alarmed if their guest were to stay the nigh after certain business was discussed. Leatitia, being both young and obedient, accepted this without discussion.

As Leatitia rose to leave, The Colonel rose with her to hug and kiss her a ‘good nigh’. The couple noticed the affection in which the kiss was given and received.

With the ******* gone and the maid doing the dishes, The Colonel eased back into the chair and took two cigars out from his breast pocket. He offered one to Kevin, who politely refused, and then lit his own. With a flourish of exhaled smoke, Colonel Osei looked directly at Kevin and said, “I am told that you are having some difficulty in obtaining the necessary permits to allow you to stay and work in this country. Is that true?”

Kevin swallowed hard. He knew it was coming. He nodded his head, simple giving a ‘yes’, in response.

“Ah,” replied The Colonel. “Africa’s riches are vast but not given away lightly. I can help to expedite this matter for you. In fact, in my briefcase in my Jeep, now, are all the permits and papers that you need. I only have to give my signature and it's done.”

This was the cue for Kevin to begin the Proposal. “That would be wonderful and kind of you,” he said in the prearranged code words.

“It would,” continued The Colonel, ‘if you would extend to me a kindness that you can provide. It is late; I would like to stay the night at your home.” The Colonel’s eyes were locked onto Kevin’s. “I also find your wife to be very pleasing to me. If you were so kind as to allow me the hospitality of your bed and the pleasure your wife, then, in the morning, I would accommodate your wishes.”

It was Margreet’s turn. ‘Oh! My Colonel!!’, she blurted out in shock. ‘I am a Wife and mom. I am honored that you find me attractive, but I can NOT be given as an evening favor.’

Kevin, on cue, responded, “Sir, to offer my wife to you, for sexual services in exchange for a few signatures on forms? This is not right. I am the husband….” Kevin trailed off, also pre-arranged.

“Then, I will have to leave and return to my other duties. Soon, then, you will have to leave
Africa.” The Colonel was stimulated by the feeling of Power over his White guests.

Kevin, acting, recovered his shock, spoke in a soft voice, speaking aloud the arranged words, “Colonel Osei, if my wife will agree to submit to your affections, submit herself to you for the night as she submitted to me on our wedding night, then I would offer this……hospitality to you.” There. The deal was offered, with no coercion to be claimed by any party.

It was now to Margreet to accept. Looking only at The Colonel, “With my husband’s permission, Colonel, I would like to offer myself to you in hospitality, for you to take me as my husband did on our wedding night. I am honored that you wish to take me in pleasure”. As she finished, her head bent down low and her eyes diverted their stare to the floor. Submission.

“Very WELL!’ exclaimed The Colonel. He took a few deep, slow, puffs on his cigar. The deal was accepted. But, the game he was to play on this family had just begun.

This story was inspired by a story and discussion started by member :ExpatDad.
It is to his wife, daugher, and all the wives and daughters who spent time in Africa, 'dealing' with the Officials that this story is dedicated.

This story is a work of fiction. All characters are fictional, as is the setting. This story is in no way a comentary on any African, Nation, or current event. Enjoy this story as a work of fiction.

Official Dealings In Africa

A story by 'Got2' all rights reserved.

Kevin always knew he would end up working in a far away exotic location with the mine engineering degree that he earned. At 27 he met and married his wife, Margreet, in Holland when he was working an administrative job there. He found her 21 year old athletic body, long blond hair, vivacious spirit and desire for sex to be irresistible. Just two years after their marriage, their *******, Laetitia, was born. When Kevin was posted to a resource rich country in Africa, 18 years after his marriage, the family was hesitant as to what they would find there. Poverty, squalor and disease were their main concern. However, when they arrived at their new home they were pleasantly surprised, and relieved, to find their new home to be nearly a villa in an upscale ‘Company’ neighborhood, complete with a large in ground swimming pool.

For Kevin, this new post involved long hours working to resolve engineering issues, work in the mines and making do with antiquated equipment. The benefit was the outstanding pay he was receiving combined with the low cost of living. Food, transportation and the amenities of a live-in African cook/maid meant that Kevin and his wife could save up a healthy sum for their retirement. All was fine until two years into the project; Kevin’s work permits needed renewal, along with the other permits like exchange control permit, car permits and staff licenses. Without them, Kevin would not be allowed to work.

As the expiration date of the permits drew closer and closer, the ‘problems’ and delays of African bureaucracy built up. It was at a company outing that Kevin expressed his concerns at the delay to his direct company superior. Stan did not know how to delicately break the news to Kevin. His only response was, “well, your lovely wife can help with that. Just hook her up with one of the higher officials. I can give you the name tomorrow. Just make the ‘best of it’; allow your lovely wife to use her charms.” It was the sly look that Stan gave Kevin that caused his stomach to roll. Kevin was not naive; he knew that African Officials loved to bed white women. But Kevin also knew, without permits, he’d be out of a job and his family would have to leave Africa.

Margreet made her own inquiries with the wives of the company workers. It was Jennifer, the wife of Stan’s boss, who had been the most forward. “You mean you have not experienced the joy of Black Cock yet?” Jennifer said with a giggle. “In Africa, the Lion chooses his mate”.

Margreet was shocked at the implication of her friends comment. “But, I’m married. I have a *******. Jen, you have a family too.”

Jen just laughed in response. “Things in Africa are different. There are many things for the taking, many joys to experience. Here, nature takes its course; the Law of the Jungle rules.” Jennifer then went on to explain that she had had her flings with ‘Bulls’ as she called them. The sex was awesome, the rewards were astonishing and Stanley went along with it so long as she was discrete. It was Jennifer’s description of being taken by a muscular, the mind blowing deep orgasms, by a dominant Black Man that had Margreet intrigued, even anticipating the experience.

It was explained to both Margreet and Kevin that an invitation to a private dinner party should be sent to a high ranking Official. Best to start with the highest ranking official, it was suggested, because the mid to low level guys were just setup tyrants for the higher officials to swoop in and take over. No need for Margreet, with her still stunning body, to do double work. For appearance sake, the wife should be ‘shocked’ at the blunt proposal for an exchange of ‘favors’. The husband, ‘horrified’ at the required use of his wife. All this, of course, would play into the ego boost for the Official. Then, the husband would excuse himself from the dinner table to have a smoke outside by the pool. The wife and African Official would then proceed to the bedroom, the marital bed, where the Wife would be serviced, all night long. The husband would sleep on the sofa and leave early for work the next morning to save the embarrassment of confronting the man who had taken his wife the evening before.

Make the ‘best of it’ indeed. Margreet was told by all of her women friends to expect the best sexual experience of her life, and not get caught up in morals/guilt of it at all. Kevin would just have to ‘accept it’ as a cost of doing business in Africa. The mineral wealth of Africa was being drained by US-European companies; the African Officials simply regarded access to pussy as their just compensation.

The News

The day after the company outing, Kevin was given the name of a high ranking Official. This man held both the title of Colonel in the national army and Minister Head of the Department of the Interior. This was the man who could expedite all paperwork. Along with the invitation to a private dinner party at their home, Kevin included a picture of his family showing the looks and charms of Margreet, as he was instructed. That evening, after a furious, but quick, lovemaking session with Margreet, their bodies sweaty and intertwined, Kevin put his arm underneath his lovely wife’s head and ‘suggested’ that her services to a ranking African Official might help things along with the permit issue.

Margreet had to suppress the urge to laugh. “Yes darling,” she said as she looked directly into Kevin’s eyes. “That’s what my friends have told me too. Just be shocked and ‘make the best of it’, they said. “So, when do we set this up?” she said in a voice that only slightly betrayed her anticipation of events.

“I love you” was the only response that Kevin could muster. Margreet slid closer to Kevin, her C-cup breasts resting on his chest as she began to tickle his penis and testicles back into arousal. Margreet then began to plant kiss after kiss down her husband’s chest and stomach until she reached his organ. It took only a few moments of oral finesse to bring Kevin back to full arousal, his circumcised, 4.5 inch cock sticking almost straight up. Margreet mounted Kevin, his penis quickly sliding into her warm, well lubricated tight pussy.

Margreet smiled as she began to rock forward on her husband’s penis. It had been years, she could not remember how many, since Kevin had been aroused enough to get a second hard-on during their lovemaking. ‘The thought of a Black Man taking me must be a turn on to him,” she thought as she began to quicker the pace of her bouncing. Kevin, the good husband, cupped and massaged his wife’s breasts as her body spasamed with a deep orgasm. However, it was not Kevin’s penis that gave his wife this pleasure; it was the thought of servicing the thick cock of a Black Official that sent Margreet into Orgasmic Bliss. Margreet had accepted, early on in their courtship, that Kevin’s barely average organ could only occasionally make contact with that deep pleasure zone, the G-Spot, that drove her to the deepest, fully body, orgasms.

Kevin’s penis promptly became soft inside her after he climaxed. Margreet quickly slid off him and tip-toed into the bathroom; where she gave herself a hot shower. As the hot water caressed her body, the body she’d have to present to another man, a Black Man; to submit to his will and enjoyment as a bribe, an extortion, a PRIZE, she pinched her nipples and slid her fingers between her legs. It did not take her very long to bring herself off, to enjoy once again the thought of an African using her body. As she regained the strength in her knees, she wondered if the stories were really true, if Her African Man would be as thick and large as the rumors say. Would it continually rub her G-Spot, pushing her over the edge? For the next several days, these thoughts and the nervous anticipation of having to perform, brought a smile to Margreet’s face and butterfly spasms to her stomach. Plus, in the excitement over her ‘offering’, she had rebuffed Kevin’s attempts at sex twice. Margreet wanted to be ‘fresh’ for her African Bull.

Dinner Party—with Benefits

The Big Night had finally arrived. Margreet had bought a set of special lingerie for the occasion. Black nylon stockings, a black garter belt, black lacy panties and a black satin pushup bra; she wanted to impress her guest/Bull. Earlier that day she had her hair done at a salon that caters to European women, then she spent over an hour getting her makeup perfect. The day before, at the instructions of one of the other wives, she had shaved her pubic region down to just a sliver of a ‘Landing Strip’. The area below where her feminine seam started was now completely devoid of any hair. No hair to stick to the condom as it entered her, and the area clear for him to give oral pleasure, or so she had been told. Margreet kept Kevin out of the bedroom as she dressed, the lingerie was intended for her lover not him. She need time alone to both prepare physically and emotionally for the upcoming events. Once finished, she needed him to zip up her dress. “Honey,” she called, “I need you.”

Kevin was stunned to see his wife all decked out: her long flowing blond hair, tight dark blue dress clinging to her body, off setting her blue eyes, and the black stockings accenting her long athletic legs. She turned to him as he quickly made his way to her, zipping up the dress even tighter to her body. When she turned back to face her husband, she circled her arms around his neck and pulled him towards her, her breasts and legs rubbing against him as she gave him a quick kiss. Last rites, of sorts, for a husband who’s wife is about to be given to another man for pleasure. She’d no longer be his territory by marital right. Her marital pussy soon to be taken, used by another man, to seal a business arrangement, to submit to an authority out of necessity. They had earlier agreed that as far as the subject of condom use was concerned, they would not make it an issue, lest they offend their guest. Margreet would take this Official’s cock directly, his sperm deposited in her pussy, if he chose to ignore the condoms placed on the bed stand. She was mid-cycle, hoping that The Pill would do its work.

The moment their lips separated, Kevin whispered into his wife’s left ear, “I love you”. Margreet whispered back, “I love you too, my husband.”

The couple, and their *******, did not have to wait long for their dinner guest to arrive. Colonel Kamu Osei pulled into the driveway in his gleaming Jeep a few minutes early.

Kevin and Margreet walked out of their home to greet the Colonel as he stepped out of his Jeep. He cut a stunning figure. Over six feet five inches tall, broad shouldered, long legged, dressed in a business suit and a huge smile across his face, revealing a set of perfect white teeth, his stature was both impressive and spoke of his status. Margreet felt a twinge in her loins as she walked toward him.

Colonel Osei give out a deep ‘Hallow!’ as his eyes took in Margreet’s graceful form. Kevin extended his hand in welcome.

Then it was Margreet’s turn to greet the guest. As she stepped forward, the Colonel wasted no time in circling his right arm around his waist, placing his right hand on the small of her back, right above her ass, in a perfectly Gentlemanly gesture. Margreet was almost overwhelmed by the sheer muscular presence of the man who would, in a few hours, be her Bull. Her mind was spinning as their cheeks pressed together for the greeting kiss. The Colonel took this moment of opportunity to run his hand up the spine of this fine White specimen who would soon be offered to him. He knew it would have the intended effect, sending shivers through this wife’s body.

However, it was the sight of the couple’s 16 year old *******, Laetitia, which completely filled him with lust. Her blond hair, tied back in girlish fashion, soft White skin and lithe body made his loins tingle. It was her youthful smile and hesitant reaction, virginal reaction, which sent his thoughts in motion. ‘This’, he saw, ‘was that rarest of flowers. That fruit ready to be plucked from the tree, ripe and ready'. He decided that Laetitia’s maidenhead would be incorporated into this bargain.

Dinner proceeded as a business dinner would normally. Pleasant talk of the weather, current events and the family’s travels in Africa were interspersed by the couple’s live in African maid bringing out the courses of the meal. Laetitia was taken in by this strong, dashing and well spoken African Colonel at her dinner table. Her prime, but yet unplucked, loins pulsed with her excited thoughts of his Black Cock. More than once, the Colonel noticed this young blond beauty staring admiringly at his form. When there eyes locked, his only thought was, ‘eventually, you will Know me.’

However, below the table, concealed from view, there was another drama taking place. Seated next to Margreet, the Colonel placed his large hand on her knee several times during the course of the small talk. Getting no reaction, he then placed his hand on the top of her left thigh and looked into her eyes. Her brief smile was all that he needed as encouragement to move his hand toward her inner thigh, pressing his fingers into her as they slid up to the top of her nylon stockings. Margreet’s reaction was simple, she spread her legs slightly to accommodate Her Colonel’s warm hand. Just before dessert was served, Kamu slid his hand above the tops of her socking to rub against her sheer panties, feeling her moisten at his determined touch. Waves of electric anticipation coursed through Margreet as the Colonel’s fingers fondled her sexual folds atop the thin covering of her panties. She was delighted at the attention she was being shown by this Powerful African. Never had any man been so brazen with her.

The Proposal

After the meal, there was more small talk on Colonel Kamu Osei’s life and family. He informed his hosts that his name, Kamu, meant ‘quiet warrior’. Throughout this conversation, he kept his eyes locked on his target, the lovely Margreet. Soon, Leatitia excused herself to go to her bedroom to finish her homework, giving the Colonel one last look over as she exited the room. The couple had earlier instructed their ******* to excuse herself after the meal. She was also instructed not be alarmed if their guest were to stay the nigh after certain business was discussed. Leatitia, being both young and obedient, accepted this without discussion.

As Leatitia rose to leave, The Colonel rose with her to hug and kiss her a ‘good nigh’. The couple noticed the affection in which the kiss was given and received.

With the ******* gone and the maid doing the dishes, The Colonel eased back into the chair and took two cigars out from his breast pocket. He offered one to Kevin, who politely refused, and then lit his own. With a flourish of exhaled smoke, Colonel Osei looked directly at Kevin and said, “I am told that you are having some difficulty in obtaining the necessary permits to allow you to stay and work in this country. Is that true?”

Kevin swallowed hard. He knew it was coming. He nodded his head, simple giving a ‘yes’, in response.

“Ah,” replied The Colonel. “Africa’s riches are vast but not given away lightly. I can help to expedite this matter for you. In fact, in my briefcase in my Jeep, now, are all the permits and papers that you need. I only have to give my signature and it's done.”

This was the cue for Kevin to begin the Proposal. “That would be wonderful and kind of you,” he said in the prearranged code words.

“It would,” continued The Colonel, ‘if you would extend to me a kindness that you can provide. It is late; I would like to stay the night at your home.” The Colonel’s eyes were locked onto Kevin’s. “I also find your wife to be very pleasing to me. If you were so kind as to allow me the hospitality of your bed and the pleasure your wife, then, in the morning, I would accommodate your wishes.”

It was Margreet’s turn. ‘Oh! My Colonel!!’, she blurted out in shock. ‘I am a Wife and mom. I am honored that you find me attractive, but I can NOT be given as an evening favor.’

Kevin, on cue, responded, “Sir, to offer my wife to you, for sexual services in exchange for a few signatures on forms? This is not right. I am the husband….” Kevin trailed off, also pre-arranged.

“Then, I will have to leave and return to my other duties. Soon, then, you will have to leave Africa.” The Colonel was stimulated by the feeling of Power over his White guests.

Kevin, acting, recovered his shock, spoke in a soft voice, speaking aloud the arranged words, “Colonel Osei, if my wife will agree to submit to your affections, submit herself to you for the night as she submitted to me on our wedding night, then I would offer this……hospitality to you.” There. The deal was offered, with no coercion to be claimed by any party.

It was now to Margreet to accept. Looking only at The Colonel, “With my husband’s permission, Colonel, I would like to offer myself to you in hospitality, for you to take me as my husband did on our wedding night. I am honored that you wish to take me in pleasure”. As she finished, her head bent down low and her eyes diverted their stare to the floor. Submission.

“Very WELL!’ exclaimed The Colonel. He took a few deep, slow, puffs on his cigar. The deal was accepted. But, the game he was to play on this family had just begun.
nice

Part II....Continuation

The Offering

“Kevin,” continued The Colonel, “you are a fine man with a lovely wife and *******. Tonight, as with your permission, I will share with your wife the pleasures of The African culture.” The Colonel let out a hearty laugh, shared by Kevin and the nervous Margreet. He then circled his large right around the crimson red faced Margreet and planted a deep kiss on her lips.

Kevin then stood to leave. “Stay a moment, Kevin,” insisted Colonel Osei. “Let us admire your wife’s beauty. Allow her to relax and be enjoyed by us Men.”

Kevin sat back into the chair, his stomach churning with disgust. Yet, his penis was feeling a bit of sexual energy. He had just acquiesced to the demands of an African Official; spoken aloud that his wife was to be taken as he had taken her on their wedding night, that consummation of their sexual bond. He knew that shortly his athletic wife would be receiving a Black Cock in the place that was supposed to be reserved for his exclusive use alone. Her legs spread, submitting to a Black Cock that would surely be longer and thicker than his own male organ. In this all, his mind tingled sense of excitement at the prospect. Instead of shame or bitterness, Kevin put that aside and accepted this act as ‘part of the African experience.’

“Stand,” commanded The Colonel as he took one last puff from his cigar, looking at margreet. “Let us Men admire your graceful form in that dress. Let us move to the living room.”

A bit apprehensive at this turn of events, Margreet stood and moved to the center of the living room. With a flourish of her hair, she raised her arms over her head to accent her figure.

“Wonderful!” proclaimed The Colonel.

In a move practiced many times before, in the living room of many White couples, Colonel Kamu Osei stepped next to the wife of the man who had just given her to him. It was a ritual he had developed to ‘help’ couples accept his dominant role and domination over the wife. The training of Kevin and Margreet had begun.

“I must kiss this beauty,” he announced as he pressed his body forward into Margreet’s form. Holding the small of her back once again, he pressed his lips to hers, pushed his tongue into her accepting mouth and kissed her deeply for the second time that evening. Over a minute passed, almost two, until he was satisfied that he had awoken the sexual arousal in this White beauty; broken through her resistance at being Taken by him, accepting of her own Lust at being the object of his desire. Then, it was time to perform the final ritual of subjugation. One that was designed to reinforce, to the husband, his domination over him, reinforce the feeling of domination and acceptance in the wife. Finally, to arouse the natural submission in White women towards Large Black Men. A breaking of Taboos to accept what was now an unstoppable inevitability.

The Colonel placed both of his hands on the sides of Margreet. The palms of his hands just barely beneath her breasts. Slowly, but firmly, with Kevin watching, he slid his hands down the sides of her dress, past her hips to where the dress ended. He paused for a moment, then drew his hands up against her nylon clad legs, pushing the dress out of the way as he exposed her hips and tops of her nylons. He let out a brief chuckle and smiled, looking Margreet in the eyes, daring her to look back at him. She kept her eyes focused on the wall in front. His fingers quickly undid the snaps to her garter belt. She let out a brief gasp, surrender. Margreet, as Kamu intended, was overcome by the feelings of lust and shame. This Black African was performing the disrobing that was supposed to be private, secluded behind the door of the bedroom. An act reserved for Lovers only. Now, in front of her husband, to the shame of her submission to Him, Black fingers were undoing her undergarments.

Colonel Kamu Osei was not finished. With the garter straps undone, he pressed his fingers up past her hips, all the way to the top sides of her panties. Without warning or hesitation, in one swift motion, he hooked his fingers into their sides and yanked them down; swiftly past her hips, down her to her knees. In what seemed like an instant, she stood with her womanhood exposed in front of her husband and the Bull who was going to take her.

“Do not move, Margreet,” her Bull commanded. Another shiver raced down her spine.

He pushed her panties beyond her knees and onto the floor, forming a ring around her high heels. Then, he held her hands as she stepped out of them. Margreet could only feel one thing now, with her shaved pussy exposed, in front of her accepting husband and commanding Bull, defenseless.

The Colonel warped his left arm around Margreet to hold her close, his fingers encircling the fabric to keep the dress hiked up as his right hand went to work. His hand cupped her Womanhood, the warmth of his palm combining with her own warm sexual flush. After a few moments, his finger went to work. First, testing and teasing the landing strip of hair on her pubic mound in a playful swirl. Then, forsing her legs to part a bit more with a gentile push, he slid his index and middle finger up and down the Feminine Seam of her pussy. A few moments later, as she stared upwards at the ceiling, almost in tears at this intrusion, she felt his fingers part her sexual lips. The walls of the living room echoed with the sounds of her inhaling deeply as her Bull slipped a finger past her Beauty lips and up into her warm, wet, canal of her sex. Her knees shook from the shock of this intrusion. This was a test of her wetness, her body's arousal.

Satisfied at the submission of both Husband and Wife to this ritual, Colonel Osei removed his finger from the wife of his dinner host, making sure that each knuckle rubbed her clitoris as it withdrew. Finished, held up his moistened finger for Kevin to see and proclaimed, “I do believe that you Wife has accepted. She is clearly ready for the pleasure that awaits her.” He concluded this ritual debasement with a hearty laugh at their expense. “Let’s go to the bedroom now, MY beauty.”

Margreet gave her husband one final look as she pulled down the dress to cover her now defenseless womanhood. She was mortified that Kevin had to endure this humiliation, yet, her mind was exploding with Lust for the man who had just taken possession of her. Violated her in the middle of her living room, in front of her husband. She turned her back to her husband, her panties in a crumpled circle on the floor, she walked towards the bedroom she shared with her husband. The Colonel paused for a moment to retrieve the discarded panties to keep for his collection of those that he had taken from other wives. Kevin could only watch in stunned silence.

The Wife and Bull: Consummation in the Marital Bedroom

Inside the Couple's Bedroom, Margreet made sure to close the door behind her tightly. She did not want any sounds to disturb her ******* who was down the hall. Then, with her back to her Bull, she stood in the center of the room. Silent, as she knew her Bull wanted her body, not any silly conversation.

The Colonel wasted no time. He stepped toward her and lowered the zipper of her dress. His fingers caressed her shoulders as he slid the dress off them and helped to pull the dress past the hips of The Wife and down to the floor. Margreet turned toward her Bull as she stepped out of the dress.

Kamu took in the now mostly form of his conquest. Her pushup bra, black, truly accentuated her figure, kept her breasts thrust towards her Black Bull. After clutching her breasts almost as if to weigh them, he removed bra a few seconds later. Free of their constraints, she felt her breasts tighten as her nipples became hard.

Margreet pressed her body, exposed except for the nylon stockings, against her Bull and gave him a deep kiss. It was her turn now to use her fingers to disrobe her Black Bull. She could feel the building lust in him as his cock pressed into her Womanhood. With a quick tug, his boxers were removed, freeing his 9 inch long, ebony Black, uncut, sexual spear for her inspection.

Obediently, Margreet kneeled before her Bull to pleasure his cock with her tongue. She marveled at both its length and thickness. It was not long before she had this Manhood at full hardness; thick, hard and curved upwards to the ceiling. His precum leaked a salty sweetness onto her tongue. She pleasured him, on her knees, for many minutes.

Kamu’s large hands on her shoulders were the signal for her to stand and position herself on the bed. The bed that she and her husband shared, till that moment, exclusively. As she expected, Her Bull ignored the Magnum condoms placed on the nightstand next to the bed. He was going to have her bareback. That is how she wanted him. His African shaft against her raw insides, His African seed planted deep inside of her. She yearned for it. A final, absolute surrender to this Bull of Africa.

The Colonel’s Black Cock bounced ahead of him, like a Black Spear ready to strike, as he took up position above his White Lover. But, instead of plunging forth, he lowered his face to her Beauty Lips kissing her belly button to send waves of pent up excitement through her. In Gentlemanly fashion, he slowly kissed her Seam and Clit. Her pussy opened up to him like a flower in bloom. Margreet let out a shriek of pleasure as she felt her Bull’s tongue dart past her lips and into her depths. He varied his pace and direction several times, bringing her close, but not over into, climax. He wanted to make sure that this Beauty was well lubricated and ready for his manhood.

With one final kiss, his Oral efforts ended. The moment was near. Her skin tingled with excitement.

Margreet spread her legs wide as her Bull drew close to her. He placed his arms near her head as he lowered himself into position. She felt an electric shiver pass through her the moment His bulbous Cockhead made contact with her pussy. “Look into my eyes,’ her Colonel commanded. As she complied, He swiftly entered her.

The walls of the bedroom echoed from her deep gasp of pleasure as only the first three inches of his Cock penetrated into her.

Colonel Kamu waited several seconds for this Wife to get used His thickness inside of Her. He felt her Inner Love Tunnel expand to accommodate his thick African Cock. Having prepared her, he then thrust once more, pushing ALL of his manhood deep into her.

Margreet could barely comprehend the feelings of pleasure and pain as her Bull’s cock tunneled all the way to her innermost parts in that swift motion. In a second, she realized that she was feeling the ridge of his cockhead pressed up against her G-Spot. Only the tip of Kevin’s penis had ever been there before.

Then, the waves of pleasure began as Her Bull slid back and forth inside of her well lubricated pussy. She was amazed as his Cock maintained contact with her G-Spot as he slid back and forth inside of her. He was so large that his Cock never left past her G-Spot. On Kevin’s slightest withdrawal, contact would be lost.

The waves of pleasure intensified as Her Bull changed his thrusting pace from time to time. Her first orgasm hit her just a minute after he started thrusting; the contact with her G-Spot was that intense. For Kamu, it always pleased him when a White Wife experienced her first orgasm by his cock. Her pussy muscles rippled and throbbed around his Cock as he continued his thrusting throughout her orgasm. He knew this was just the beginning of her pleasure as she moved and squirmed underneath him.

Magreet’s breathing quickened as she let out moan after moan of pleasure. She lost count of her orgasms after three. Her Bull seemed to gain energy after each of her Big O’s. Her head was swimming in pleasure.

He could not hold back any longer. Kamu quickened his pace, deepened this thrusts. He was in his Cum Stroke. Both of their moans of pleasure bounced off the walls of the bedroom, the bedsprings squeaked with the thrusting of the Lovers.

With one loud ‘Uhrrah’, Kamu released his seed, gushing forth from his cock deep into the Married White Pussy of his conquest. His cock, reacting to the near simultaneous final orgasm of Margreet, spurted jet after warm jet of cum deep into her. He too had abstained from sex for over a week before their lovemaking. Both Lovers could feel the warm wetness coat the deep insides of the pussy. Into this puddle of sperm, African Seed, did Margreet’s cervix dip into with her Orgasm to scoop the seed into her canal and toward her eggs.

Satisfied, Colonel Kamu stayed hard inside of his Lover. He wanted her to feel his size in her pussy as she recovered. He wanted to seal his seed into her as she recovered her breath.

For Margreet, it was long after Kamu’s Cock stopped its spurting till the waves of Orgasmic Pleasure subsided. Her heart was racing, and pussy pulsing on the thick Black Cock of her lover as she gulped for air. ‘Mind-blowing’ was the only word she could think of. Her Black Lover, keeping his hard cock still inside of her as she recovered was the most erotic feeling she had ever experienced.

Conquered, Owned and Possessed is how she felt. Guilty as she was, she enjoyed those feelings completely.

OK...at least you are willing to admit that you use stolen pics to represent yourself.....
Thank you for removing the post.

You remind me of another lady that was on here up until about April ... Virginia Knight. She was awesome at smelling out the fakes. Kudos! ;)

Would you please stop spamming on this thread......

Here is the deal, I have been working on another story. So, I can either finish that one or delay that one and finish this one.

You get to decide

Part II....Continuation

The Offering

“Kevin,” continued The Colonel, “you are a fine man with a lovely wife and *******. Tonight, as with your permission, I will share with your wife the pleasures of The African culture.” The Colonel let out a hearty laugh, shared by Kevin and the nervous Margreet. He then circled his large right around the crimson red faced Margreet and planted a deep kiss on her lips.

Kevin then stood to leave. “Stay a moment, Kevin,” insisted Colonel Osei. “Let us admire your wife’s beauty. Allow her to relax and be enjoyed by us Men.”

Kevin sat back into the chair, his stomach churning with disgust. Yet, his penis was feeling a bit of sexual energy. He had just acquiesced to the demands of an African Official; spoken aloud that his wife was to be taken as he had taken her on their wedding night, that consummation of their sexual bond. He knew that shortly his athletic wife would be receiving a Black Cock in the place that was supposed to be reserved for his exclusive use alone. Her legs spread, submitting to a Black Cock that would surely be longer and thicker than his own male organ. In this all, his mind tingled sense of excitement at the prospect. Instead of shame or bitterness, Kevin put that aside and accepted this act as ‘part of the African experience.’

“Stand,” commanded The Colonel as he took one last puff from his cigar, looking at margreet. “Let us Men admire your graceful form in that dress. Let us move to the living room.”

A bit apprehensive at this turn of events, Margreet stood and moved to the center of the living room. With a flourish of her hair, she raised her arms over her head to accent her figure.

“Wonderful!” proclaimed The Colonel.

In a move practiced many times before, in the living room of many White couples, Colonel Kamu Osei stepped next to the wife of the man who had just given her to him. It was a ritual he had developed to ‘help’ couples accept his dominant role and domination over the wife. The training of Kevin and Margreet had begun.

“I must kiss this beauty,” he announced as he pressed his body forward into Margreet’s form. Holding the small of her back once again, he pressed his lips to hers, pushed his tongue into her accepting mouth and kissed her deeply for the second time that evening. Over a minute passed, almost two, until he was satisfied that he had awoken the sexual arousal in this White beauty; broken through her resistance at being Taken by him, accepting of her own Lust at being the object of his desire. Then, it was time to perform the final ritual of subjugation. One that was designed to reinforce, to the husband, his domination over him, reinforce the feeling of domination and acceptance in the wife. Finally, to arouse the natural submission in White women towards Large Black Men. A breaking of Taboos to accept what was now an unstoppable inevitability.

The Colonel placed both of his hands on the sides of Margreet. The palms of his hands just barely beneath her breasts. Slowly, but firmly, with Kevin watching, he slid his hands down the sides of her dress, past her hips to where the dress ended. He paused for a moment, then drew his hands up against her nylon clad legs, pushing the dress out of the way as he exposed her hips and tops of her nylons. He let out a brief chuckle and smiled, looking Margreet in the eyes, daring her to look back at him. She kept her eyes focused on the wall in front. His fingers quickly undid the snaps to her garter belt. She let out a brief gasp, surrender. Margreet, as Kamu intended, was overcome by the feelings of lust and shame. This Black African was performing the disrobing that was supposed to be private, secluded behind the door of the bedroom. An act reserved for Lovers only. Now, in front of her husband, to the shame of her submission to Him, Black fingers were undoing her undergarments.

Colonel Kamu Osei was not finished. With the garter straps undone, he pressed his fingers up past her hips, all the way to the top sides of her panties. Without warning or hesitation, in one swift motion, he hooked his fingers into their sides and yanked them down; swiftly past her hips, down her to her knees. In what seemed like an instant, she stood with her womanhood exposed in front of her husband and the Bull who was going to take her.

“Do not move, Margreet,” her Bull commanded. Another shiver raced down her spine.

He pushed her panties beyond her knees and onto the floor, forming a ring around her high heels. Then, he held her hands as she stepped out of them. Margreet could only feel one thing now, with her shaved pussy exposed, in front of her accepting husband and commanding Bull, defenseless.

The Colonel warped his left arm around Margreet to hold her close, his fingers encircling the fabric to keep the dress hiked up as his right hand went to work. His hand cupped her Womanhood, the warmth of his palm combining with her own warm sexual flush. After a few moments, his finger went to work. First, testing and teasing the landing strip of hair on her pubic mound in a playful swirl. Then, forsing her legs to part a bit more with a gentile push, he slid his index and middle finger up and down the Feminine Seam of her pussy. A few moments later, as she stared upwards at the ceiling, almost in tears at this intrusion, she felt his fingers part her sexual lips. The walls of the living room echoed with the sounds of her inhaling deeply as her Bull slipped a finger past her Beauty lips and up into her warm, wet, canal of her sex. Her knees shook from the shock of this intrusion. This was a test of her wetness, her body's arousal.

Satisfied at the submission of both Husband and Wife to this ritual, Colonel Osei removed his finger from the wife of his dinner host, making sure that each knuckle rubbed her clitoris as it withdrew. Finished, held up his moistened finger for Kevin to see and proclaimed, “I do believe that you Wife has accepted. She is clearly ready for the pleasure that awaits her.” He concluded this ritual debasement with a hearty laugh at their expense. “Let’s go to the bedroom now, MY beauty.”

Margreet gave her husband one final look as she pulled down the dress to cover her now defenseless womanhood. She was mortified that Kevin had to endure this humiliation, yet, her mind was exploding with Lust for the man who had just taken possession of her. Violated her in the middle of her living room, in front of her husband. She turned her back to her husband, her panties in a crumpled circle on the floor, she walked towards the bedroom she shared with her husband. The Colonel paused for a moment to retrieve the discarded panties to keep for his collection of those that he had taken from other wives. Kevin could only watch in stunned silence.

The Wife and Bull: Consummation in the Marital Bedroom

Inside the Couple's Bedroom, Margreet made sure to close the door behind her tightly. She did not want any sounds to disturb her ******* who was down the hall. Then, with her back to her Bull, she stood in the center of the room. Silent, as she knew her Bull wanted her body, not any silly conversation.

The Colonel wasted no time. He stepped toward her and lowered the zipper of her dress. His fingers caressed her shoulders as he slid the dress off them and helped to pull the dress past the hips of The Wife and down to the floor. Margreet turned toward her Bull as she stepped out of the dress.

Kamu took in the now mostly form of his conquest. Her pushup bra, black, truly accentuated her figure, kept her breasts thrust towards her Black Bull. After clutching her breasts almost as if to weigh them, he removed bra a few seconds later. Free of their constraints, she felt her breasts tighten as her nipples became hard.

Margreet pressed her body, exposed except for the nylon stockings, against her Bull and gave him a deep kiss. It was her turn now to use her fingers to disrobe her Black Bull. She could feel the building lust in him as his cock pressed into her Womanhood. With a quick tug, his boxers were removed, freeing his 9 inch long, ebony Black, uncut, sexual spear for her inspection.

Obediently, Margreet kneeled before her Bull to pleasure his cock with her tongue. She marveled at both its length and thickness. It was not long before she had this Manhood at full hardness; thick, hard and curved upwards to the ceiling. His precum leaked a salty sweetness onto her tongue. She pleasured him, on her knees, for many minutes.

Kamu’s large hands on her shoulders were the signal for her to stand and position herself on the bed. The bed that she and her husband shared, till that moment, exclusively. As she expected, Her Bull ignored the Magnum condoms placed on the nightstand next to the bed. He was going to have her bareback. That is how she wanted him. His African shaft against her raw insides, His African seed planted deep inside of her. She yearned for it. A final, absolute surrender to this Bull of Africa.

The Colonel’s Black Cock bounced ahead of him, like a Black Spear ready to strike, as he took up position above his White Lover. But, instead of plunging forth, he lowered his face to her Beauty Lips kissing her belly button to send waves of pent up excitement through her. In Gentlemanly fashion, he slowly kissed her Seam and Clit. Her pussy opened up to him like a flower in bloom. Margreet let out a shriek of pleasure as she felt her Bull’s tongue dart past her lips and into her depths. He varied his pace and direction several times, bringing her close, but not over into, climax. He wanted to make sure that this Beauty was well lubricated and ready for his manhood.

With one final kiss, his Oral efforts ended. The moment was near. Her skin tingled with excitement.

Margreet spread her legs wide as her Bull drew close to her. He placed his arms near her head as he lowered himself into position. She felt an electric shiver pass through her the moment His bulbous Cockhead made contact with her pussy. “Look into my eyes,’ her Colonel commanded. As she complied, He swiftly entered her.

The walls of the bedroom echoed from her deep gasp of pleasure as only the first three inches of his Cock penetrated into her.

Colonel Kamu waited several seconds for this Wife to get used His thickness inside of Her. He felt her Inner Love Tunnel expand to accommodate his thick African Cock. Having prepared her, he then thrust once more, pushing ALL of his manhood deep into her.

Margreet could barely comprehend the feelings of pleasure and pain as her Bull’s cock tunneled all the way to her innermost parts in that swift motion. In a second, she realized that she was feeling the ridge of his cockhead pressed up against her G-Spot. Only the tip of Kevin’s penis had ever been there before.

Then, the waves of pleasure began as Her Bull slid back and forth inside of her well lubricated pussy. She was amazed as his Cock maintained contact with her G-Spot as he slid back and forth inside of her. He was so large that his Cock never left past her G-Spot. On Kevin’s slightest withdrawal, contact would be lost.

The waves of pleasure intensified as Her Bull changed his thrusting pace from time to time. Her first orgasm hit her just a minute after he started thrusting; the contact with her G-Spot was that intense. For Kamu, it always pleased him when a White Wife experienced her first orgasm by his cock. Her pussy muscles rippled and throbbed around his Cock as he continued his thrusting throughout her orgasm. He knew this was just the beginning of her pleasure as she moved and squirmed underneath him.

Magreet’s breathing quickened as she let out moan after moan of pleasure. She lost count of her orgasms after three. Her Bull seemed to gain energy after each of her Big O’s. Her head was swimming in pleasure.

He could not hold back any longer. Kamu quickened his pace, deepened this thrusts. He was in his Cum Stroke. Both of their moans of pleasure bounced off the walls of the bedroom, the bedsprings squeaked with the thrusting of the Lovers.

With one loud ‘Uhrrah’, Kamu released his seed, gushing forth from his cock deep into the Married White Pussy of his conquest. His cock, reacting to the near simultaneous final orgasm of Margreet, spurted jet after warm jet of cum deep into her. He too had abstained from sex for over a week before their lovemaking. Both Lovers could feel the warm wetness coat the deep insides of the pussy. Into this puddle of sperm, African Seed, did Margreet’s cervix dip into with her Orgasm to scoop the seed into her canal and toward her eggs.

Satisfied, Colonel Kamu stayed hard inside of his Lover. He wanted her to feel his size in her pussy as she recovered. He wanted to seal his seed into her as she recovered her breath.

For Margreet, it was long after Kamu’s Cock stopped its spurting till the waves of Orgasmic Pleasure subsided. Her heart was racing, and pussy pulsing on the thick Black Cock of her lover as she gulped for air. ‘Mind-blowing’ was the only word she could think of. Her Black Lover, keeping his hard cock still inside of her as she recovered was the most erotic feeling she had ever experienced.

Conquered, Owned and Possessed is how she felt. Guilty as she was, she enjoyed those feelings completely.

Back