OFFICE ATTRACTION SPILLS OVER

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I have been married for five years and have two young children. About a year ago a young black guy started working at the same office as me and from the start I knew there was a chemistry between us. I put it off as an infatuation because I knew it could go nowhere. Unfortunately it became stronger and I found myself fantasizing about having sex with him. I knew he was more than interested in me as well.

One evening he was working late and I made an excuse to stay late as well, hoping something would happen. After a bit he came into my office and instead of trying to make small talk, we rushed into each other's arms and kissed passionately. It was a release of pent up emotions we had held for a long time. I knew we couldn't have sex right there in the office; it was far too risky, but I had to do something. I dropped to my knees and undid his belt and fly and took out his enormous black cock and began sucking it. He was so huge I could barely get my mouth around him. I sucked him off right there in my office and swallowed his juices, something I'd never done even with my husband.

I left for home shortly after. My pussy ached for attention and I felt so flustered when I got home. My husband must have noticed because he asked me if everything was okay. He had no idea!

I will fuck my hot co-worker. Its just a matter of when and where. And I can't wait.

tumblr_nlxd43E3pt1u5kio6o1_500.jpg

Back