Off limits

I know a lot of us get caught up in all the fantasy that goes on on the forum. Some more than others.;)

I was just wondering what might turn some of you off or something you'd ever allow to happen?

For me, no ass eating. Well except for my wife, I'll dive right in that one.

But I'm not eating the Bulls ass at all. And I'm probably not going to suck your dick, clean you up, or do anything gay.

I'd like to hear from wives, Bulls, and cucks.

Although Terry's Bull has not ordered me to eat his ass, he has Terry eat his ass and then French kiss me so that I can taste his ass on her breath I find that terribly exciting.

I would also be very willing to suck her bull's cock, which I have never done before. But he won't let me until I learn how to suck a cock properly.

I guess what I am saying is I cannot think of anything that would be out of bounds for me.

Physically touching the bull doesn't/wouldn't do anything for me. My enjoyment in all of this lies simply in the fact that I love my wife's promiscuous side and lustful pleasures.

Her going behind my back to get action is an off limit, too. She can get all the BBC action she wants; I just want to be present to witness it! Also, if the bull is a disrespectful jackass, game over. There's nothing worse than a shitheel ruining the fun with a garbage attitude. At least in my opinion, anyway. This is supposed to be fun and sexually fulfilling.

Outside of that, I'm not sure if there are any off limits. I used to say "no" to the idea of my wife kissing her hypothetical future bull, but the more I think about her kissing him in the heat of the moment the hotter I get over it.
My hubby's the same regarding touching the bull or sucking him whatever, he has no interest in that. Hubby, like you, likes me being slutty.
We have toyed with hubby being more 'feminised' especially at meets with guys if they were OK with it or wanted hubby to do it, but still only to watch and clean me afterwards. So that's not off limits. X

I know a lot of us get caught up in all the fantasy that goes on on the forum. Some more than others.;)

I was just wondering what might turn some of you off or something you'd ever allow to happen?

But I'm not eating the Bulls ass at all. And I'm probably not going to suck your dick, clean you up, or do anything gay.

never did anything with another guy. always been straight.
but i would like to try something soft to be honest.....

My hubby's the same regarding touching the bull or sucking him whatever, he has no interest in that. Hubby, like you, likes me being slutty.
We have toyed with hubby being more 'feminised' especially at meets with guys if they were OK with it or wanted hubby to do it, but still only to watch and clean me afterwards. So that's not off limits. X

i played as a bull twice in the past. and now.... dunno why, i would like to try more less the same but on the other side. and i would do that with my girlfriend, although she doesn't seem to like my weird fantasy... at least for now.

i would like to try to be submissive at least for once..... and i would do (almost) everything to please my girlfriend and the other guy, who doesnt have to be a bull but maybe also a "normal" guy.

i would lick him and suck him, but not in the ass for sure. i would take his cock n i would bring it inside my gf. more less something like this i guess

i played as a bull twice in the past. and now.... dunno why, i would like to try more less the same but on the other side. and i would do that with my girlfriend, although she doesn't seem to like my weird fantasy... at least for now.

i would like to try to be submissive at least for once..... and i would do (almost) everything to please my girlfriend and the other guy, who doesnt have to be a bull but maybe also a "normal" guy.

i would lick him and suck him, but not in the ass for sure. i would take his cock n i would bring it inside my gf. more less something like this i guess
Like the idea of taking his cock to bring inside gf. Hubbys been asked by guys what I like and don't like and my hubby has given advice on what sexual things I like and don't like doing-('she's not keen on deep throating, but loves anal' or 'gently rub her nipples it turns her on' etc). He was uncomfortable about this at first but has taken to it quite well over time. Now gets quite enthusiastic to please the guy.

Like the idea of taking his cock to bring inside gf. Hubbys been asked by guys what I like and don't like and my hubby has given advice on what sexual things I like and don't like doing-('she's not keen on deep throating, but loves anal' or 'gently rub her nipples it turns her on' etc). He was uncomfortable about this at first but has taken to it quite well over time. Now gets quite enthusiastic to please the guy.
oh really..... :D wow

well..... i understand that is already quite humiliating to introduce your "girlfriend/wife" to someone else
so i guess that while you having some fun the hubby has to please some weird fantasy like bringing the cock of the other guy inside his women is not easy........ or licking / cleaning out or whatever....
but well the idea makes me really horny. i would love to try it at least once.

did you ever insult him or told him anything bad in "those moments"???
did you make him do anything to humiliate him???

...and what about "after"?? later on, do you act as nothing ever happened??

Depends on the situation and the bull....when the sex is really hot and heavy then limits tend to be more flexible. We have said we won't do this, we won't do that, never that....and then a very persuasive bull who is f*cking me senseless says do this or that....and we do. ALWAYS turns out way hotter and sexier than we ever imagined. Only limit are potty games and permanent harm or scarring.

oh really..... :D wow

well..... i understand that is already quite humiliating to introduce your "girlfriend/wife" to someone else
so i guess that while you having some fun the hubby has to please some weird fantasy like bringing the cock of the other guy inside his women is not easy........ or licking / cleaning out or whatever....
but well the idea makes me really horny. i would love to try it at least once.

did you ever insult him or told him anything bad in "those moments"???
did you make him do anything to humiliate him???

...and what about "after"?? later on, do you act as nothing ever happened??
Yes, I can't help but shout out things like 'I've never been fucked like this before!' and 'Fuck you are so big! Never felt a cock in me like this!' while hubby is watching. Turns me on and hubby.
He licks me afterwards and does fuck me, but to be honest after cumming myself, big wet pussy and the guys cum in me, I can't feel hubby in me and I tell him that.
Later after the thrill has died down, it can be a bit awkward. I tell hubby that I was just talking out loud, didn't mean it. But he knows I did.
But I'm not too bothered!

Yes, I can't help but shout out things like 'I've never been fucked like this before!' and 'Fuck you are so big! Never felt a cock in me like this!' while hubby is watching. Turns me on and hubby.
He licks me afterwards and does fuck me, but to be honest after cumming myself, big wet pussy and the guys cum in me, I can't feel hubby in me and I tell him that.
Later after the thrill has died down, it can be a bit awkward. I tell hubby that I was just talking out loud, didn't mean it. But he knows I did.
But I'm not too bothered!
hahahaha cheeky :p

but he is a very lucky man to have such a lovely wife as you
he shouldn't complain to get humiliated a bit sometime
it would be so nice to lick out everything and cleaning up your pussy
being dominated time by time is not such a big deal...

I enjoy it all other than licking or eating a bulls ass. Have really enjoyed a couple (the only 2) of the cocks I've sserviced and cleaned though and I mean REALLY HAD FUN!

Back