Off limits

My hubby's the same regarding touching the bull or sucking him whatever, he has no interest in that. Hubby, like you, likes me being slutty.
We have toyed with hubby being more 'feminised' especially at meets with guys if they were OK with it or wanted hubby to do it, but still only to watch and clean me afterwards. So that's not off limits. X
If he has "toyed" with ideas of being feminized, he probably wants to do a lot more in terms of submitting to your bull - he is likely hiding that from you.

If he has "toyed" with ideas of being feminized, he probably wants to do a lot more in terms of submitting to your bull - he is likely hiding that from you.
You might be right. When we first started swinging he wanted to watch but was worried that me or the black guy might think he was 'gay'. Later he started watching and he's loved it and so have I. I think he worries too much about what other people will think.
I have to told him since that I'm okay now if he wants to get involved more, and if he wants me to chat to guys who are into this in order to meet, I will do. Any guys we meet from now on I will mention to them anyway, see if they encourage my hubby to do more. X

You might be right. When we first started swinging he wanted to watch but was worried that me or the black guy might think he was 'gay'. Later he started watching and he's loved it and so have I. I think he worries too much about what other people will think.
I have to told him since that I'm okay now if he wants to get involved more, and if he wants me to chat to guys who are into this in order to meet, I will do. Any guys we meet from now on I will mention to them anyway, see if they encourage my hubby to do more. X

you are the perfect wife!! he should be so happy to have such a great woman with him.
doesn't have to regret or feel down. he should just simply enjoy every single moment he spends with you n being happy if you get satisfy by what you do

The husband is not allow to touch me. I am not interesting in any gay activities.
i get your point.
but if i would be asked by my sweetheart or by the other guy to clean her up later, i would go for it. and it doesn't mean there should be any "physical touch" between me n the other guy

Great Thread!! I'm planning to be a cockold for my sexy Chinese wife in the future once she is trained and willing to fuck with BBC.

I must be in the room if I chose it...I will not do any sexual acts on the black bull..I'm not gay...I will not lick black cum...I don't mind being told I'm not able to satisfy my wife my the black bull or my wife...I need to be part of the action at times like licking and sucking my wife's nipples, clit and fondling her sexy body while the black bull fuck her to help her get even more excited. I don't mind the black bull kissing, cumming in her mouth and pussy if my wife desire it. I would also want to be part of a threesome and her first DP if she willing and desire this with the black bull and me.

I agree I will not lick anyone's ass. I will not be hurt or abused. I will get into serious lust and will do ALMOST anything. But there are limits.

I agree I will not lick anyone's ass. I will not be hurt or abused. I will get into serious lust and will do ALMOST anything. But there are limits.
Hi Patty,
When were you limits expanded?
I'm assuming when your Dom took control, when was that?
How did you get to the point of fully submitting to him, was it a substance addiction he got you hooked on? Cock or Coke?

Back