Obsessed with my Black Lover

Should I have sex exclusively with black men?

• No, you should sleep with your husband only.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a married white female, and my husband has allowed me to see who I like sexually.DSC_8354e (Large).jpgThomas is my boyfriend/lover. And he makes me feel so awesome in bed, I just drift away into his arms and he gives me pleasure like no man ever has. I love his big black cock and it's the best feeling when he is inside my pussy and filling me with his black seed.
DSC_8359 (Large).jpg

DSC_8418 (Large).jpg

Jessi queen of spades (Large).jpg

DSC_4432e (Large).jpg

I love sucking his cock and tasting his cum on my lips... and he knows he owns my pussy and that I will never deny my body to him. If any part of me pleases him then I freely give it to him for his pleasure.

DSC_4506e (Large).jpg

The feeling I get when his cock is going inside me for the first time in an evening is pure bliss...

DSC_4512e (Large).jpg

DSC_4514e (Large).jpg

DSC_4540e caption (Large).jpg

DSC_4525e (Large).jpg

DSC_4550e (Large).jpg

Whenever I am craving a nice cock, I know he will answer my phone call. He always arrives on time and ready to please me. And I always reward him by fucking his cock until he spurts cum deep inside my pussy...

DSC_4596e (Large).jpg

DSC_4624e (Large).jpg

DSC_4626e (Large).jpg

DSC_4630e (Large).jpg

DSC_4643e (Large).jpg

When he is done and has his big orgasm, I am overjoyed at knowing my pussy is full of his cum.
I always enjoy the feeling and memories as it drips out of me over the weekend. Mmmm

DSC_8035 (Large).jpg

I am a married white female, and my husband has allowed me to see who I like sexually.View attachment 265246Thomas is my boyfriend/lover. And he makes me feel so awesome in bed, I just drift away into his arms and he gives me pleasure like no man ever has. I love his big black cock and it's the best feeling when he is inside my pussy and filling me with his black seed.
View attachment 265247

View attachment 265249

View attachment 265253

View attachment 265254

I love sucking his cock and tasting his cum on my lips... and he knows he owns my pussy and that I will never deny my body to him. If any part of me pleases him then I freely give it to him for his pleasure.

View attachment 265255

The feeling I get when his cock is going inside me for the first time in an evening is pure bliss...

View attachment 265256

View attachment 265257

View attachment 265258

View attachment 265259

View attachment 265260

Whenever I am craving a nice cock, I know he will answer my phone call. He always arrives on time and ready to please me. And I always reward him by fucking his cock until he spurts cum deep inside my pussy...

View attachment 265262

View attachment 265263

View attachment 265264

View attachment 265265

View attachment 265266

When he is done and has his big orgasm, I am overjoyed at knowing my pussy is full of his cum.
I always enjoy the feeling and memories as it drips out of me over the weekend. Mmmm

View attachment 265268
Vey sexy,i wish my wife had a black boyfriend.

Back