Obligatory Sex

DeeDeeinCO

Female
Sex with your spouse is obligatory sex. It is something you do because you feel that you are expected to do so. It is not something you do because you enjoy it. Although sex with your spouse may be enjoyable, it is still obligatory sex. It is not something you do because it is fun.

I believe a lot of women marry men who have small penises and settle with what their spouse has to offer. Other women who are married to men who have better, larger equipment too often do not show their husband's cock the attention it deserves. And that is okay by me, if I am getting sex from those women's husbands.

I believe a lot of married men seek sex with other women because their wives do not appreciate them for what they have to offer. Far too many women, especially women married to men who are well endowed and are incredible lovers, fail to realize that sex with a man who is well sized can often be very enjoyable, especially if he knows how to use what he has.

These same women may be a lot like me, in that although they may be married to a man who is well endowed and a great lover, their husband is still their husband and the sex they have with their husband is still obligatory. And obligatory sex is never as good as sex you have for fun.

Men who seek sex outside of their marriage are the same way. They want sex that is fun, not sex they have to do because they are married to someone.

It is like my husband. Although my husband enjoys sex with me, I am still his wife. And when he has sex with me, it is still obligatory sex. That is why I feel he needs sex with other men or women. He either needs to bottom for another man or top another woman. He's married. He owes it to me and himself to do so.

How any man or woman can believe that one cock is ever going to be enough, or that one pussy is going to be enough, is beyond me. Why would anyone want just one cock or just one pussy for the rest of their life? How twisted is that?

The reason you marry someone is because you want someone in your bed when no one else is available, or until someone else is.

The traditional marriage vows promise each other to "love and cherish" or alternatively, the groom promises to "love, cherish and worship", while the bride to "love, cherish and obey" I am okay with the husband worshiping and I do obey. My husband wants me to be with other men.

Traditional wedding vows often have gone like this . . .

I, ____, take you, ____, to be my lawfully wedded(husband/wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others until death do us part.

The priest would then say aloud "You have declared your Consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide. Amen." then he has the groom and bride kiss.

A husband or wife having sex with others does not divide a couple. More often a wife or husband having others for sex strengthens the marital bond by allowing the other to enjoy sex that is not obligatory.

I kind of like . . . " ______________and____________________ life is given to each of us as individuals, and yet we must learn to live and love together. We learn to love by being loved. Learning to love is one of life’s greatest challenges and is the shared goal of a married life.

But a husband and wife should not confuse love by worldly measures, for even if worldly success is found, only real, open, shared love will maintain a marriage.

______________________ and ___________________ as the two of you come into this marriage uniting you as husband and wife, and as you this day affirm your love for one another, I would ask that you always remember to cherish each other as special and unique individuals with you own needs, that you respect the thoughts, ideas and suggestions of one another. Be able to forgive, do not be jealous, and live each day that you may share it with together – as from this day forward you shall be each others comfort and refuge, your marriage strengthened by your love that you share.

Mankind did not create love; love is created by God. The measure of true love is a love freely given, shared and freely accepted, just as God’s love for us is unconditional and free. God does not love just one person. Therefore, we should follow his example."

Why would anyone think that God didn't want married people to have other lovers? He made our sex urges as strong as they are. It is because God gave us the sexual urges that we have that we are able to seek and enjoy sex.

The vagina is designed to stretch and contract. That way a woman can enjoy all cock sizes. And cocks come in many sizes so that women can have variety when they have sex with men. And because women have different sized vaginas, men can enjoy a variety as well.

It is well known that women will often do more with their lovers than they ever will with their spouse. Why? The reason is that wives feel more relaxed and are willing to do more with a lover because there is no fear of failure. And because other men are not her husband, the other men have no fear of rejection. That is why sex with lovers is usually really, really good.

I believe that any husband or wife who is not having sex outside of their marriage is settling and doing a disservice to themselves and their spouse. I know that sex is better with my husband after I have had sex with other men first. And I know this is not isolated to just me. I know I love my husband more after I have had sex with others first before having sex with him. I also know that when a man or wife has sex with another, outside of their marriage, that they are happier people with higher self esteems and a better self worth.

To me the benefits of having lovers outside of your marriage far outweigh the downsides. When a husband or wife takes advantage of an opportunity to be with another, sexually, they are happier people. And those who regret having sex with others, just because the other is not their spouse, or are of another skin color, are cheating themselves. Why would you regret something so beautiful as two or more people enjoying each others bodies the way God intended?

It is my hope that others will come to this mindset and become happier people because of it.

DeeDee, what you're describing isn't anything new; in fact, predates Christianity, its called Hedonism. I believe you'd get a lot of enjoyment reading some of the writings of the Greek philosopher, Epicurus. Read up on him ... he's right up your alley.

Must be one shitty marriage if you consider sex with your spouse "obligatory". It may become obligatory as one or both partners fall out of love with each other, but entering into a marriage feeling obligated to have sex is totally ridiculous. I enjoy giving my wife orgasms and sexually pleasing her ... as does she. The only obligatory sex I can envision would be a *******'s job.

Last edited:
i
Sex with your spouse is obligatory sex. It is something you do because you feel that you are expected to do so. It is not something you do because you enjoy it. Although sex with your spouse may be enjoyable, it is still obligatory sex. It is not something you do because it is fun.

I believe a lot of women marry men who have small penises and settle with what their spouse has to offer. Other women who are married to men who have better, larger equipment too often do not show their husband's cock the attention it deserves. And that is okay by me, if I am getting sex from those women's husbands.

I believe a lot of married men seek sex with other women because their wives do not appreciate them for what they have to offer. Far too many women, especially women married to men who are well endowed and are incredible lovers, fail to realize that sex with a man who is well sized can often be very enjoyable, especially if he knows how to use what he has.

These same women may be a lot like me, in that although they may be married to a man who is well endowed and a great lover, their husband is still their husband and the sex they have with their husband is still obligatory. And obligatory sex is never as good as sex you have for fun.

Men who seek sex outside of their marriage are the same way. They want sex that is fun, not sex they have to do because they are married to someone.

It is like my husband. Although my husband enjoys sex with me, I am still his wife. And when he has sex with me, it is still obligatory sex. That is why I feel he needs sex with other men or women. He either needs to bottom for another man or top another woman. He's married. He owes it to me and himself to do so.

How any man or woman can believe that one cock is ever going to be enough, or that one pussy is going to be enough, is beyond me. Why would anyone want just one cock or just one pussy for the rest of their life? How twisted is that?

The reason you marry someone is because you want someone in your bed when no one else is available, or until someone else is.

The traditional marriage vows promise each other to "love and cherish" or alternatively, the groom promises to "love, cherish and worship", while the bride to "love, cherish and obey" I am okay with the husband worshiping and I do obey. My husband wants me to be with other men.

Traditional wedding vows often have gone like this . . .

I, ____, take you, ____, to be my lawfully wedded(husband/wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others until death do us part.

The priest would then say aloud "You have declared your Consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide. Amen." then he has the groom and bride kiss.

A husband or wife having sex with others does not divide a couple. More often a wife or husband having others for sex strengthens the marital bond by allowing the other to enjoy sex that is not obligatory.

I kind of like . . . " ______________and____________________ life is given to each of us as individuals, and yet we must learn to live and love together. We learn to love by being loved. Learning to love is one of life’s greatest challenges and is the shared goal of a married life.

But a husband and wife should not confuse love by worldly measures, for even if worldly success is found, only real, open, shared love will maintain a marriage.

______________________ and ___________________ as the two of you come into this marriage uniting you as husband and wife, and as you this day affirm your love for one another, I would ask that you always remember to cherish each other as special and unique individuals with you own needs, that you respect the thoughts, ideas and suggestions of one another. Be able to forgive, do not be jealous, and live each day that you may share it with together – as from this day forward you shall be each others comfort and refuge, your marriage strengthened by your love that you share.

Mankind did not create love; love is created by God. The measure of true love is a love freely given, shared and freely accepted, just as God’s love for us is unconditional and free. God does not love just one person. Therefore, we should follow his example."

Why would anyone think that God didn't want married people to have other lovers? He made our sex urges as strong as they are. It is because God gave us the sexual urges that we have that we are able to seek and enjoy sex.

The vagina is designed to stretch and contract. That way a woman can enjoy all cock sizes. And cocks come in many sizes so that women can have variety when they have sex with men. And because women have different sized vaginas, men can enjoy a variety as well.

It is well known that women will often do more with their lovers than they ever will with their spouse. Why? The reason is that wives feel more relaxed and are willing to do more with a lover because there is no fear of failure. And because other men are not her husband, the other men have no fear of rejection. That is why sex with lovers is usually really, really good.

I believe that any husband or wife who is not having sex outside of their marriage is settling and doing a disservice to themselves and their spouse. I know that sex is better with my husband after I have had sex with other men first. And I know this is not isolated to just me. I know I love my husband more after I have had sex with others first before having sex with him. I also know that when a man or wife has sex with another, outside of their marriage, that they are happier people with higher self esteems and a better self worth.

To me the benefits of having lovers outside of your marriage far outweigh the downsides. When a husband or wife takes advantage of an opportunity to be with another, sexually, they are happier people. And those who regret having sex with others, just because the other is not their spouse, or are of another skin color, are cheating themselves. Why would you regret something so beautiful as two or more people enjoying each others bodies the way God intended?

It is my hope that others will come to this mindset and become happier people because of it.
I AGREE WITH YOU

I really never saw sex with my wife as an obligation but a part of marriage that I enjoyed plus it was the way to have children which is a good thing. On the other hand dont think my first wife saw it that way and maybe she felt obligated or guilt driven to having sex with me even though she was screwing other guys.

Hmmm, I love my husband, and I love having sex with him now just as much as I did when we first got married. Its even better! Go figure....:inlove:

Back