obedient submissive white girl

I think a white wife rimming the bull is an ultimate sign of submission. It's so hot and degrading. Anal sex also since it's more painful for the wife. It shows she's willing in endure it to please the bull.

Of course the ultimate act of submission is getting black bred...
eating ass is more degarding that to be fucked in ass, and white hubby to witness that is ultimate act of humiliation..hes gonna kiss later hes wife eventually..

Loved to be treated like a slut on occasion it all begins with the right mood and men.
I was fortunate to be in London and met two older black men , they invited me to a party with a difference and explaining what they wanted really turned me on at the time.
I had to serve drinks at a card party naked and endure what ever they wanted , first act was to get on all fours and get fucked in the ass then clean his cock until he came over my face.
They all took turns fucking me and emptying there ball sacks all over my face I became a cum slut for the group , never once did I see there faces all they wanted was my cunt and ass finishing of emptying all over my face and tits.
Best night I have had in years.
thanks for sharing this please tel lme more of that..

img_9633-jpg.1075408

Back