obedient submissive white girl

I seem to recall that from quite a while back. I don't understand what the complaint was. It is important to realize that meat needs to be hung in order to become truly prime and tender.
If that's the way you would like to be treated and thought off ok not for me I don't see me as a cheap white pieces of meat thank you

This is a disgrace to women who ever posted this should be ashamed you want women to come onto this site and you put this ******* fucken grow up and be mature
You come into a website thats about sex. Then go into section clearly labeled "extreme IR sex" and are shocked on what you see? And to top it off you assume only you know what other woman are turned on by?

You come into a website thats about sex. Then go into section clearly labeled "extreme IR sex" and are shocked on what you see? And to top it off you assume only you know what other woman are turned on by?
Are you implying that women are a piece of meat to be treated like ******* well if you're wife is that's a problem for you not all women that comes onto this site are dirty pieces of meat and sluts go fuck yourself

Yes I come onto this site to browse so tell me what I am allowed to look at and not make a comment my black lover does not treat me like ******* I am disappointed that you have made these comments if you want me to get off this site I will but it just shows how males are

I seem to recall that from quite a while back. I don't understand what the complaint was. It is important to realize that meat needs to be hung in order to become truly prime and tender.

That is some Prime A1 Choice!!!!:):p:lips:
With Black Cocks Marinating that tender meat with their sauce, I would love to taste them.
:sex::threesome::threesome::sex::mstickle::mstickle::mstickle:

Loved to be treated like a slut on occasion it all begins with the right mood and men.
I was fortunate to be in London and met two older black men , they invited me to a party with a difference and explaining what they wanted really turned me on at the time.
I had to serve drinks at a card party naked and endure what ever they wanted , first act was to get on all fours and get fucked in the ass then clean his cock until he came over my face.
They all took turns fucking me and emptying there ball sacks all over my face I became a cum slut for the group , never once did I see there faces all they wanted was my cunt and ass finishing of emptying all over my face and tits.
Best night I have had in years.

Loved to be treated like a slut on occasion it all begins with the right mood and men.
I was fortunate to be in London and met two older black men , they invited me to a party with a difference and explaining what they wanted really turned me on at the time.
I had to serve drinks at a card party naked and endure what ever they wanted , first act was to get on all fours and get fucked in the ass then clean his cock until he came over my face.
They all took turns fucking me and emptying there ball sacks all over my face I became a cum slut for the group , never once did I see there faces all they wanted was my cunt and ass finishing of emptying all over my face and tits.
Best night I have had in years.
That was a awesome night, wish I could have been a part of that

I think a white wife rimming the bull is an ultimate sign of submission. It's so hot and degrading.
I like to think that I am "making out" passionately....while his head/face are preoccupied with other matters.

Anal sex also since it's more painful for the wife. It shows she's willing in endure it to please the bull.
The most intimate and private portal a lady can offer. My anus is his anus, but his penis is his penis.

Of course the ultimate act of submission is getting black bred...
If you mean where the bull doesn't take on the heavy responsibilities of a true *******, while true....allowing erotic fantasy to escalate to that level is a recipe for disaster. Most successful relationships (favorable to offspring) rest on a foundation of mutual love and respect. Further, most truly self respecting males wouldn't feel comfortable abandoning their offspring.

Back