obedient submissive white girl

A bull takes you and instructs you in the things he desires and also reads you to bring out those things that you "want" him to do to uou by recognizing your signals without asking you. Im very intuitive, demanding, aggressive and dominant and will make you want more not from these qualities, but by giving you an unparalleled sense of being needed and at the same time being owned by a commanding bbc who wants to push your limits to please and satisfy him while making you succumb to his leadership and dominance over your life. interested?, let me know and we'll exchange pics...

For my sisters in the life we must always work to improve our oral skills in order to fulfill our purpose and provide maximum pleasure for our Daddies. Responsiveness, deep connection and playfulness are the key goals we work toward. As we please Daddy, we are rewarded and honored by his rich and succulent cum.
It begins as we demure to Him. It is an act of Respect as well as a presentation. And just as important, it is an acknowledgment of our place. After that foundation, we are ready to show Daddy that our mouth is our most important and most skillful of all the holes he owns.1_Slut Pleasure.jpg2_Thumb Suck.jpg3_Open Mouth.jpg4_All Holes Entry.jpg5_Ready For More.jpg6_Cum Flow.jpg7_Cock Smile.jpg

For my sisters in the life we must always work to improve our oral skills in order to fulfill our purpose and provide maximum pleasure for our Daddies. Responsiveness, deep connection and playfulness are the key goals we work toward. As we please Daddy, we are rewarded and honored by his rich and succulent cum.
It begins as we demure to Him. It is an act of Respect as well as a presentation. And just as important, it is an acknowledgment of our place. After that foundation, we are ready to show Daddy that our mouth is our most important and most skillful of all the holes he owns.View attachment 1746221View attachment 1746223View attachment 1746225View attachment 1746226View attachment 1746227View attachment 1746231View attachment 1746233

Your most skillful hole...he can't wait to explore it!

!_first day of ownership exploring her mouth 6151.gif

Talking to my hubby one night I made him understand I wanted to be submissive to a group of men ,he understood and agreed to help me achieve my obsession.
He took a contract in the UK ,while he was there he made friends with a group of West Indian men ,on his return he told me when his contract get confirmed for three months I was to come with him and meet these men.
We spoke to them several times before we left and I understood what they expected me to do if I came.
I was completely dominated for the three months we were there ,I had to see them three times a week.

Back