obedient submissive white girl

I am only new to this site but came here looking to find the big black master my young smooth body has always craved. I am still yet to have my first and should probably take it slow but ive always wanted to try the kinky and more extreme side of I.R sex, my fantasies involve things like rough hard sex, would love to be owned completely by a bbc and be his slave and obey every comand even have him mark me as his and fuck me so hard it hurts and tears stream down my face.. I want to feel the pain and will never ever say stop, love a bossy arrogant guy who just tells you how it is. My biggest fantasies are being gang raped by a group of big rough dominant black guys or just being the only girl at a party of black guys and be used as their toy. But the ultimate would have to be being bred, it is a rule of mine to never go back to white guys ever and to never say no to an order from my black master.. I'm only young but I know what I want can anyone help me??
I have been the only girl at a party with older black men and it was a life changing experience. I was in my early twenties and I was fucking this black guy who was in his 50s. The sad thing is the last time I had been with him he told me that the next time I come back to get some more of his black dick he was going to have a few of his friends there that would be fucking me. When I left I told my self I am not going back. As the days passed by I was in real need of his big black dick. I called him and asked if I could come over and see him? He said sure you can but like I told you last time my black friends will be here and they are anxious to use your white slut body. When I got there I was stripped naked and I was used and abused by 6 or 7 older black men. They took pictures of me doing some nasty disgusting stuff and I loved it all. When I got home I was a mess. I had bite marks all over me and I smelled like piss. I told my husband what I could remember that they did to me while he cleaned my pussy and asshole with his tongue.

I have been the only girl at a party with older black men and it was a life changing experience. I was in my early twenties and I was fucking this black guy who was in his 50s. The sad thing is the last time I had been with him he told me that the next time I come back to get some more of his black dick he was going to have a few of his friends there that would be fucking me. When I left I told my self I am not going back. As the days passed by I was in real need of his big black dick. I called him and asked if I could come over and see him? He said sure you can but like I told you last time my black friends will be here and they are anxious to use your white slut body. When I got there I was stripped naked and I was used and abused by 6 or 7 older black men. They took pictures of me doing some nasty disgusting stuff and I loved it all. When I got home I was a mess. I had bite marks all over me and I smelled like piss. I told my husband what I could remember that they did to me while he cleaned my pussy and asshole with his tongue.
A beautiful adventure.

This whole thing is sooooooooooooooo funny, black brothers have only dicks to boast about, and white thrash to serve them.
If I set up for domination I would dominate with the brains and the best of the populace not the human garbage. Brothers reload start using your gray goo in your heads not white jello form your bollocks.
and I promise you just like Kissinger said there is no aphrodisiac like POWER.

Back