"Obama passes the Baton"

Did anyone observe any special chemistry between the Prez and the DNC Nominee last night? I wonder what their relationship is really like.

My husband thinks that Obama will find a reason to declare martial law if it looks like Trump could win the election.
He says that way he can cancel the election and stay as a unlimited term President.

Phyliss

My husband thinks that Obama will find a reason to declare martial law if it looks like Trump could win the election.
He says that way he can cancel the election and stay as a unlimited term President.

How much money does your husband want to bet that the above will happen? I will literally wager any sum of money that it won't. Any at all.

I know. There was none. But when the narrator stated Prez was "passing the baton" , I couldn't help but think of this site. You have to wonder if Hillary needs some real gratification, though.

Phyliss
Would you please ask your husband what kind of hooch he's on, I might like to try some of it?
gif_smokingDope.gif

Back