Nympho Slut

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Those the thought ever come to you, hubbies, that once the hot wife/GF gets introduced to black men and they get their continuing taste of black cock, they're going to turn into certified nymphos?

How many white husbands out there are actually desiring this?

Those the thought ever come to you, hubbies, that once the hot wife/GF gets introduced to black men and they get their continuing taste of black cock, they're going to turn into certified nymphos?

How many white husbands out there are actually desiring this?

I am not a white guy per se and I introduced my wife to inter racial sex with Hindu men so it's not black guys that you are referring but I think hunan psychology is same every where when it comes to IR..colour doesn't matter as such..
Yes my wife became nympho at the beginning because after 7 years of marriage brings monotony and IR sex was a big fantasy for her as well.. Secondly it was a freedom she was enjoying for the first time of sleeping with men other than me... Again Hindu men also had great craving to bang Muslim women so she was literally pampered by Hindu guys soy she was overwhelmed by this unexpected tremendous attention she got from Hindu men.. She was flooded with soy many requests to make herself available to please many of her lovers friends and because of strong insistence she was not able to say no so she had to become whore for them

My gf is a nympho already. She gets frustrated when we have sex and i squirt after 3 or 4 minutes. I think she would love it if she could cum a few times and still be getting more.

My wife is 53 and while she always enjoyed sex, I would never describe her as a nympho. Over the past year or so, she has become one. She got herself a black regular who shares her with his friends, and we'll often go out to find men for her to fuck. In addition to fucking a lot of guys, she pretty much does anything they want now too. Whether it is her age or not, she has definitely become a slut.

My wife is 53 and while she always enjoyed sex, I would never describe her as a nympho. Over the past year or so, she has become one. She got herself a black regular who shares her with his friends, and we'll often go out to find men for her to fuck. In addition to fucking a lot of guys, she pretty much does anything they want now too. Whether it is her age or not, she has definitely become a slut.

AMEN HONEY, I AM 58 NOW AND I FEEL THE SAME WAY. IN THE LAST 2 YEARS I HAVE FUCK MORE BLACK MEN THAT I WOULD HAVE EVER DREAMED AND LOVE EVERY MINUTE!!!! I HAVE DEFINITELY BECUM THE SLUT I WOULD HAVE NEVER DREAMED!!!!!

Last edited:
My gf is a nympho already. She gets frustrated when we have sex and i squirt after 3 or 4 minutes. I think she would love it if she could cum a few times and still be getting more.
...It sounds like you have the issues, not her, littlesquirt. Premature ejaculation has a lot of causes, but most all of them are correctable if you desire to address it. To start with, try giving her a lot more oral sex first ... she needs to be very wet or her dryer pussy will just jerk you off in 3-4 minutes ... ;)
...Second, it sounds like you need to concentrate more on pleasing her than getting your own nuts off ...
...Thirdly, try this little trick ... when you're making love to your lady and feel yourself approaching ejaculation, take your index finger and thumb and squeeze the base of your cock rather hard for about 10 seconds .... that will delay the ejaculation a few minutes longer.
...And lastly, find out exact positions feel best for her and which ones cause you to ejaculate fastest ... she's probably got a nice G-spot if you spend a little time looking for it with your fingers ... she'll tell you when you hit it, and you can focus your cock at rubbing that spot more often, helping her reach her own orgasms sooner.
...Your lady doesn't sound like she's a nympho ... it sounds like she is sexually frustrated. That could harm the longevity of your relationship with her and other ladies you have sex with ... its time to learn how to become more sensual and "make love", and not how to get yourself off.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Do you get proud knowing your woman is a nympho and thus you just aren't capable of satisfying her?

She tells me that she likes making love to me. She just wishes that i was as big as her ex. I guess he was really big and really stretched her out.

Back