NYC Red Head looking for a few guys

Did anything ever happen??? Im curious

hey love2teachu no need to be curious let me start 1st by saying this. I picked 4 guys total 1 was hotblk4play he was from brooklyn NY I picked another guy from here named showtimeBBC he was from longisland and 2 other guys on here gangbangking4ever and jay11435 they are both from queens.

Let me start by saying this group of guys 1) very respectful guys I can honestly say that i never felt safe around a bunch of strange men. I will welcome them all back to my home anytime alone or in a group

This web site needs a Certifications area​
Ok ladies these 4 guys really gave it to me. I got way more than i thought i was going to get i recommend these 4 guys to any lady in the NYC area on this website​
and for the guys who sent the nasty emails to my inbox saying i am a fake there are 4 guys on this website who will verify that i am very real​

Look at your pics and wrongly assumed you were fake, having read your comments and seen feedback from other Bulls, must say well done.

Thank you for a great time last night Red.
I can vouch for you.
You are very real and I appreciate that.
As a single guy I get plenty of fake people asking
for more pics and playing email and text tag but
never meeting. In fact they ask for a phone number
but never call. I can't understand why they have to
play games. Especially if they contacted me first.

Thank you for being real Red.
Hope we can do it again soon.
To the guys that came thru, great
team work.

hey love2teachu no need to be curious let me start 1st by saying this. I picked 4 guys total 1 was hotblk4play he was from brooklyn NY I picked another guy from here named showtimeBBC he was from longisland and 2 other guys on here gangbangking4ever and jay11435 they are both from queens.

Let me start by saying this group of guys 1) very respectful guys I can honestly say that i never felt safe around a bunch of strange men. I will welcome them all back to my home anytime alone or in a group

This web site needs a Certifications area

Ok ladies these 4 guys really gave it to me. I got way more than i thought i was going to get i recommend these 4 guys to any lady in the NYC area on this website
and for the guys who sent the nasty emails to my inbox saying i am a fake there are 4 guys on this website who will verify that i am very real​

Back