NYC/NJ Experienced Bull

Do you like it when a BBC bull talks dirty while fucking your wife?

• Total voters

Rajapaul

Male
I'm used to having a steady supply of white pussy juice keeping my dick hard and silky smooth. It craves it. The best Black cock lotion ever!

Well practiced in providing a full cuck experience for discreet couples and groups. An educated Black professional. Sane, erotic/horny as hell, and clean as a whistle. Out-going personality who knows what the best of the scene is all about.

Give me a "shout" if you're looking for a true BBC experience your white slut won't soon forget. Satisfaction for her, and humiliation for her man guaranteed!Beautiful Maria .jpgDSCF1001.JPGDSCF1085.JPG

I'm used to having a steady supply of white pussy juice keeping my dick hard and silky smooth. It craves it. The best Black cock lotion ever!

Well practiced in providing a full cuck experience for discreet couples and groups. An educated Black professional. Sane, erotic/horny as hell, and clean as a whistle. Out-going personality who knows what the best of the scene is all about.

Give me a "shout" if you're looking for a true BBC experience your white slut won't soon forget. Satisfaction for her, and humiliation for her man guaranteed!View attachment 40219View attachment 40220View attachment 40221
Iam trying to convince my wife to try a bbc.

I'd love to be her first BBC.

I'm experienced in first-timers. I'll take care of those "jitters" real fast!
I find it such a turn-on to know black guys would love to fuck my wife,i hope one day i might be able to watch a bbc fuck her & to take some photos so i could post them on this great site.

Back