we will be traveling to NYC week after Christmas. I would love for my wife to try her first BBC there. Also any suggestions to get her interested in getting blackened.

Welcome to the Secret Society

One of the most exclusive, alternative swinger Lifestyle Organization's in the NYC & NJ area.

These are the hotel parties were members experience a sensual atmosphere, A sexy vibe and the opportunity to explore their sexuality.

Our discrete member’s selection process assures that only the best and beautiful receive invitations to our party locations To help create a wild and unique party experience.

The Secret Society remains the true sanctuary of infinite possibilities!.

We welcome swingers, exhibitionists, voyeurs, fetishists and lovers of RED HOT SEX!

Visit our website

WWW.TheSecretSocietyOf.NYC00g0g_eAspdwQCobY_600x450.jpg 00i0i_3T9ia2gGXcZ_600x450.jpg

does anyone know of any clubs near Long Island or NYC?

i don't know of any on=premises clubs
which is why I started my own club, but we go to different hotels..
its called the cuckold/Bull Access club, i have 1 list now that is full, waiting list only
but if i get enough interest for a 2nd list - will make one
i will have to do a small application fee, to make sure people are serious about joining
I vet all invitees, so all the couples and all the Bulls personally.

Just more detailed.. never done anything like that

I would love to give you more details, but its hard to do that when i don't have a question to answer. If you can pose a question that's more specific, id be happy to answer it. If you are completely new, and don't know what you don't know- then I suggest you consider my training program and I will teach you everything.

But i don't like to advertise that because its not for everyone.

Training program? Lol now I'm curious.. and we've met up individualy with people but never with more then 1 or a place/club

Training program? Lol now I'm curious.. and we've met up individualy with people but never with more then 1 or a place/club

The Bull Academy is open and training, the first graduating class will have 10 bulls. Right now there are 5, so 5 more open spots. If you know any single women who are sexually frustrated and just want to fuck, get them in contact with me. They aren't ready for cuckold couples or married women, but they can fuck a single girl who just wants cock. And any woman that wants variety, there are 10 men to choose from.

Back