NYC members check i

That’s my wife & we are looking to breed with a bbc in NY , NJ area
Hello how are you. I don't want to bore you by writing this novel . My name is Jazz Your post on Craig's List got my attention

I wanted to introduce Myself I am a straight male looking for other like minded people here in NYC. I am here to have fun w/ No Drama, & No Insecurity. I enjoy intelligent conversation & people who present themselves w/ A degree of class. I am fun & out going and LOYAL to those that I care about. I consider myself intelligent, easy to talk too & so much fun to be around.

I would love to have the chance to meet you I have experience in this lifestyle I am real , Willing to meet , and i am in the NYC area if you have KIK messenger feel free to hit me up MY id there is JustinStylesNYC

Hello how are you. I don't want to bore you by writing this novel . My name is Jazz Your post on Craig's List got my attention

I wanted to introduce Myself I am a straight male looking for other like minded people here in NYC. I am here to have fun w/ No Drama, & No Insecurity. I enjoy intelligent conversation & people who present themselves w/ A degree of class. I am fun & out going and LOYAL to those that I care about. I consider myself intelligent, easy to talk too & so much fun to be around.

I would love to have the chance to meet you I have experience in this lifestyle I am real , Willing to meet , and i am in the NYC area if you have KIK messenger feel free to hit me up MY id there is JustinStylesNYC

Back