NYC Latina for BBC

NY_Latn_Cpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Looking for a good looking BBC in NYC for fun.... looking for in shape, 8 inches+, thick, & decent looking....

If you fit the bill, send us a message, but we require proof that you are who you say you are... Sorry but too many fakes online and we're just trying to avoid the annoyance of "photo collectors and fakes"....

Last edited:
Looking for a good looking BBC in NYC for fun.... looking for in shape, 8 inches+, thick, & decent looking....

If you fit the bill, send us a message, but we require proof that you are who you say you are... Sorry but too many fakes online and we're just trying to avoid the annoyance of "photo collectors and fakes"....
Damn that's a nice pretty pink pussy you have there !!!!!

Dam you look good if you have any family fine like you hook me up. I am from the Bronx ,kelly St now i live in SC

Queens, NYC male here. Would love to have some fun with the wife. 31, slim and well endowed. Drop me a line iron_tree_prod on the hoo.

Back